Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If true they will have brought in an HR consultant or one of the law firms. The lady unfortunately does not have the experience for this and it’s not uncommon if a firm has a serious issue (especially if it involves senior people) to have a lawyer come in and handle the investigation. (I am in this industry so can comment)
I had a look, and think it is currently Sara Squire (the title seems to be Head of HR of the Royal Household) who is ex-Home Office and before that Royal Household

Before that, the Head HR was Samantha Carruthers. Ex Deloittes, De Beers and Lazard, so looked experienced enough to cope with a mad Duchess to me.

Reactions: 20
I'm not sure this is true to be honest. I'm sure that was debunked somewhere. My Son is mixed race and is even lighter skinned than Meghan and my Sons, Fathers parents were definitely both black although I'm almost certain there is some Native American in there somewhere too.
Doris has white ancestry. Not excessively, but it is there, so smeggy is technically not 50/50.

Reactions: 21
The absolute HATRED online for William and Kate since those two Netflix actors did their interview is shocking.

I've never seen so much negativity,
comments about infidelity,
comments about looks, comments about hairlines and being “plain“ or being desperate.

Nearly two weeks on the Eco-Wokes are the reason for this. But it’s acceptable because she’s white so she deserves it?

some amount of fuckery going on online lately, and that’s saying something. I hope Meghan has dropped Kate a text asking her if she’s “ok”
personally I’d block her ass and her number.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
In the interview, whilst talking about him not being able to see HMQ for lunch, he said 'my then PA Fiona' rang BP. Any idea who Fiona was?

Reactions: 9
They're good photos, interesting, and nobody should be scared to post as you say above otherwise we'll be as bad as Twitter. As @spangly said, live and let live.
What will damage this thread would be criticism rather than repetition.
ETA I thought it was Spangly said this, apologies if not
ETA 2. Yes it was Spangly. [recovers confidence, ceases slumping and sits up straight]
As a newbie to this forum, I obviously haven't seen most of the posts before.
Is there a tattle rule to say we need to check before posting?
Personally, I just don't read anything that is not of interest to me, so regardless of how many posts there are on one subject it doesn't really matter.

• Heart
I'm scared of posting these as expect someone, somewhere over the rainbow has probably posted these and I expect the whole 'who's the daddy?' think is as dull as Meghan is when she gives one of her woke lectures, but I think these blurred (sorry) photos are very interesting. I know Diana apparently didn't meet James Hewitt until after Harry was born, but...

I've included a photo comparing Harry to Charles Spencer and I personally don't find that massively convincing.

A thousand, thousand, thousand etc apologies if I have contributed to the misery of anyone by posting these, but how do we actually know what has been said before when there's often 50+ pages per thread and lots of threads? I do try to look, but it's moving quickly still and I now find myself feeling quite scared about posting anything at all. ☹
Harry looks the spit of a young Phillip when you google him, Harry has the Queen's nose, and the Spencer red hair like his Aunt and Uncle. Hewitt and Diana didn't even meet until her boys had a riding instructor, and both of them were born by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In the interview, whilst talking about him not being able to see HMQ for lunch, he said 'my then PA Fiona' rang BP. Any idea who Fiona was?
That would be Fiona Mcilwham

Ms Mcilwham is a top diplomat and became one of the UK’s youngest ever ambassadors when she was posted to Albania aged just 35 in 2009.
She joined their team from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) earlier this month, having held diplomatic posts in Washington, Brussels, Baghdad and Sarajevo.
Describing herself on social media as a “wannabe supermum”, she also clearly has a sense of humour.
In the aftermath of the Sussexes shock announcement, she reportedly joked to colleagues: “I was offered the Iran desk (at the FCO). That might have been easier.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Doris has white ancestry. Not excessively, but it is there, so smeggy is technically not 50/50.
I've always said she is 75% white and 25% black/mixed. Time she started joining the two together like most sensible people do.

Reactions: 17
The absolute HATRED online for William and Kate since those two Netflix actors did their interview is shocking.

I've never seen so much negativity,
comments about infidelity,
comments about looks, comments about hairlines and being “plain“ or being desperate.

Nearly two weeks on the Eco-Wokes are the reason for this. But it’s acceptable because she’s white so she deserves it?

some amount of fuckery going on online lately, and that’s saying something. I hope Meghan has dropped Kate a text asking her if she’s “ok”
personally I’d block her ass and her number.
'Someone' has really ramped up the bots and paid trolls to post hate about the RF and the Cambridges. It's so bad out there now I bet the 'watchers' are on it and tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) back to... well.. wherever they go back to. What's going on in DMs and PMs is insane. Death threats, obscenities, threats against posters kids, you name it. :eek:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
This is what breaks my heart about what Harry and Meghan have done to his family. I'll never forget when Charles held out his hand to Doria and looked after her at H and M's wedding. He walked Meghan part way down the aisle FGS. Then the photo of The Queen and Philip meeting Archie. They looked thrilled.

To turn on them like this beggars belief. I would love to know what Doria thinks to all of this.
Queen was thrilled when she saw Archie
She whispered to Phil
Is a Doll
Thank F..k for that one less Titled twit
ruining the monachey

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a look, and think it is currently Sara Squire (the title seems to be Head of HR of the Royal Household) who is ex-Home Office and before that Royal Household

Before that, the Head HR was Samantha Carruthers. Ex Deloittes, De Beers and Lazard, so looked experienced enough to cope with a mad Duchess to me.
Absolutely agree - the link I commented on was a much less experienced HR advisor seemingly in her first role

Reactions: 10
İ found this guy's analysis of MM and JCMH's relationship in the context of mental disorders pretty much accurate to how we all see it....quite a lot of insight from JCMH pov......

This is gross and massively stigmatising to people who have bpd (several people on this forum from what I remember). Plus all this 'beta' men crap...

Reactions: 4
Can someone help me on something. In the interview when Meghan was referring to the palace not protecting her she said something like, “so they were willing to lie in order to protect other people, but weren’t willing to tell the truth in order to protect me”

Who is she inferring the palace “lied” for to protect?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If true they will have brought in an HR consultant or one of the law firms. The lady unfortunately does not have the experience for this and it’s not uncommon if a firm has a serious issue (especially if it involves senior people) to have a lawyer come in and handle the investigation. (I am in this industry so can comment)
Thanks for the comment and your expertise. Companies often don’t have the expertise for exceptional situations - that’s not a weakness as it’s not needed in daily affairs. As long as they recognise that when something like this comes along, they need outside help, and ask for it! There are so many benefits, starting with fresh pairs of eyes and ending with more nimble employees. No downside that I can identify, but maybe I’m biased 😊 (was involved in something similar).

Reactions: 14
Can someone help me on something. In the interview when Meghan was referring to the palace not protecting her she said something like, “so they were willing to lie in order to protect other people, but weren’t willing to tell the truth in order to protect me”

Me thinks Randy!!

Reactions: 17
So, going back to the "service is universal" comment...

What causes do Meghan and Harry serve and what do they do to serve them?
What does the organisation Archewell do?
What is Travelyst?

What is it that Meghan has done to be called Humanitarian or Philanthropist?
Genuine question.
I don't know what they do.

I assume she means Prince Andrew.

What Megz said just isn't true. BP did an enormous amount of bending the truth to cover up for all the broken people left in Megz' wake, and then there's all the general bad behaviour, rudeness, swearing, turning up late, cancelling at short notice, and the rest of it. The other person that they've covered up for? That would be Harry.

She's just trying to characterise BP as an institution that routinely lies about things, in order to get ahead of the stories coming out about her own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the comment and your expertise. Companies often don’t have the expertise for exceptional situations - that’s not a weakness as it’s not needed in daily affairs. As long as they recognise that when something like this comes along, they need outside help, and ask for it! There are so many benefits, starting with fresh pairs of eyes and ending with more nimble employees. No downside that I can identify, but maybe I’m biased 😊 (was involved in something similar).
And sometimes even if they have the relevantly qualified personnel to do the job they get someone from the outside in to do it because neutrality is essential.

What Megz said just isn't true. BP did an enormous amount of bending the truth to cover up for all the broken people left in Megz' wake, and then there's all the general bad behaviour, rudeness, swearing, turning up late, cancelling at short notice, and the rest of it. The other person that they've covered up for? That would be Harry.

She's just trying to characterise BP as an institution that routinely lies about things, in order to get ahead of the stories coming out about her own behaviour.

And I guess some times the Royal machine has to decide what is in the public interest and what isn't.

A need to know basis.

One persons cover up is another person's not worth mentioning.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.