Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we're going to compare moonbump photos let's look at her current pregnancy;
View attachment 492268
View attachment 492270
Much bigger bump in the chicken coop and she was able to crouch down! Amazing!
She's really reached a level of arrogance where she doesn't give a duck anymore and thinks she's untouchable because "racism". And seeing the British press go soft or straight up running away with their tails between their legs over this z-list bleeping nobody, when they've ruined bigger celebrities with a single headline, is really a trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes she did which makes it hard to explain why Hazno acts as such an entitled brat.
I think he was mollycoddled too much after Diana died. Then Meegain seems to always be in his ear about her safety. How bullied she is by everyone in the Uk😑 seems he has only her to speak too.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't think anyone rational doubts that BP have had a pretty active diversity programme built into their HR policies for years, maybe even decades. They have a challenge in that their top echelon get recruited from the military and the civil service, and occasionally the Magic Circle law firms and big accounting firms (Sir Michael Peat notably was a great appointment). The ponds they fish in tend to be full of very clever, dedicated and effective men who also happen to be white. They might need to try some different ponds.

Who is the current HR Director for the Royal Household? Are they any good or are they a bit sleepy?
Different ponds strategy is working. Increasingly, the senior leader cadre has more women & people from BAME communities, & from a different class base than the usual public/private school &/or Russell group universities.That said, it does take time for social change to bed in.

Reactions: 19
Some ‘junk’ clips in there that lead me to wonder what Meg the Mendacious said in the interview.
I’m so loathe to watch the whole interview in case I combust :mad:
Actually these joke videos etc are very undermining and show that the rot is beginning to set in. Once people start ridiculing slebs they're toast, and one thing that MM can't stand is ridicule - it will prevent her from surviving or thriving. How ironic that she should be the sole author of her own downfall.
I think Warby is ruling on something tomorrow in the ANL case but I've lost track of what was happening. He let the biggest liar since Maxwell off the hook so let's hope normal ferocious and forensic scrutiny resumes.

Agree that BP telling the public they are taking a look at their diversity policies is a good strategic move. Markle was able to threaten them with the race card partly because they didn't have many wiley senior officials who also happened to be BAME. If their top team were more diverse, her nonsense wouldn't have gone anywhere.
Yes they've neutralized MM and bought some breathing space. I didn't know Warby was ruling on ANL tomorrow as I thought it was out of his hands now -unless he's going to say whether ANL have won their right to appeal?
Please keep us posted.

• Heart
This is what breaks my heart about what Harry and Meghan have done to his family. I'll never forget when Charles held out his hand to Doria and looked after her at H and M's wedding. He walked Meghan part way down the aisle FGS. Then the photo of The Queen and Philip meeting Archie. They looked thrilled.

To turn on them like this beggars belief. I would love to know what Doria thinks to all of this.
I've never believed Doria and M are close and still don't. My impression is that if D was absent for most of M's childhood, they reconnected when M grew up. I think it's a pattern for a percentage of people who have this background and who ended up maladjusted because of it (double-down if it's a narcissist) to make a big show of discarding the parent who WAS present (T) to "appease" the absent parent (D) and prove they were worthy. It's sad for most people, but dangerous in personality disordered people.

Personally I think Doria's mortified. She probably responded to M's castles in the sky with words to the effect of "yes dear, oh a prince? sure dear, bless your heart" and since everything blew up she's tried her best to stay out of it and show up only as and when needed (wedding, Archie pic) and not be used as a racism shield by M.

Reactions: 23
She's really reached a level of arrogance where she doesn't give a duck anymore and thinks she's untouchable because "racism". And seeing the British press go soft or straight up running away with their tails between their legs over this z-list bleeping nobody, when they've ruined bigger celebrities with a single headline, is really a trip.
Her arrogance will definitely be her ultimate undoing. They are not protected in the US and maybe the moonbump/surrogate scam will be exposed by the US press?

I believe that the UK press are too scared to publish out of respect for the royal family, and because they would have to have watertight evidence to stop her sueing.

Hopefully some intrepd investigator will be onto them over there and will expose them. I thought TMZ were on the case but they seem to have bought into Meghan's tit. I wonder how much that has cost them?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her arrogance will definitely be her ultimate undoing. They are not protected in the US and maybe the moonbump/surrogate scam will be exposed by the US press?

I believe that the UK press are too scared to publish out of respect for the royal family, and because they would have to have watertight evidence to stop her sueing.

Hopefully some intrepd investigator will be onto them over there and will expose them. I thought TMZ were on the case but they seem to have bought into Meghan's tit. I wonder how much that has cost them?
I think the UK press are just biding their time until Diana Junior is "born" so she doesn't pull any stunts about them causing her to miscarry.

Reactions: 45
I've never believed Doria and M are close and still don't. My impression is that if D was absent for most of M's childhood, they reconnected when M grew up. I think it's a pattern for a percentage of people who have this background and who ended up maladjusted because of it (double-down if it's a narcissist) to make a big show of discarding the parent who WAS present (T) to "appease" the absent parent (D) and prove they were worthy. It's sad for most people, but dangerous in personality disordered people.

Personally I think Doria's mortified. She probably responded to M's castles in the sky with words to the effect of "yes dear, oh a prince? sure dear, bless your heart" and since everything blew up she's tried her best to stay out of it and show up only as and when needed (wedding, Archie pic) and not be used as a racism shield by M.
I think that D. is gray eminence. Suspicious amount on bank account. I think she's money laundering post for MM.

• Wow
This is what breaks my heart about what Harry and Meghan have done to his family. I'll never forget when Charles held out his hand to Doria and looked after her at H and M's wedding. He walked Meghan part way down the aisle FGS. Then the photo of The Queen and Philip meeting Archie. They looked thrilled.

To turn on them like this beggars belief. I would love to know what Doria thinks to all of this.
I agree. And you could tell Charles had genuine care and love for them. What I also liked about the Guardian article was the way they pointed out the hypocrisy of her slamming her dad for talking to the media when she sat down with Orca for a "tell all" about the RF

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Harry is seriously balding though; both thinning and losing his hair at the crown of his head which has been very, very apparent in some photos such as the one from his sit-down on a pavement for the London Marathon where the crown of his head has a large bald patch resembling Friar Tuck's. I'm not sure why anyone seems to think he's going to look any different in a couple of years from his older brother. His days of being the 'hot one' are over, both physically and otherwise. Anyone who fancied him because he was a bit of a devil may care fun type must be totally turned off by his new, miserabilist Californian incarnation.
Moping is seriously unattractive - cannot imagine there is much sexy time in LA for these two.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Whilst we’re requesting things, could I request that people read to the end of the thread before posting articles? We keep seeing the same ones posted over and over again, which would be avoided, if someone got to the end first!
That might be alot easier now the hysteria around the interview has died down. I tried numerous times to catch up, post and say my piece but it was nigh on impossible. I skim read and definitely missed likely useful comments in doing so.

• Heart
I know this article has been shared but thought I’ll just copy paste the text here.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2021/03/20/friend-prince-william-no-racist/

A freezing night sleeping rough on London’s streets is a quick way to forge a friendship. There’s not much scope for formality when you’re trying to get some kip behind a wheelie bin, even if one of you is a future king. Seyi Obakin, chief executive of Centrepoint, the charity which supports homeless young people, has considered Prince William a friend ever since they bedded down side by side on sheets of cardboard under Blackfriars Bridge, 12 years ago.
The Prince and the Nigerian-born administrator kept each other’s spirits up even as the temperature fell to minus four: “He poked fun at me endlessly because I don’t do well in the cold. He’d camped out with the army. I said, 'It’s all right for you, I’m older and I’m not a soldier!' We both laughed. That’s the Prince William I know,” he says.
It was painful to watch that friend – whom he refers to as “PW” – last week, having to state publicly that “We are very much not a racist family” in the wake of allegations by his brother, Prince Harry, and his wife Meghan that their son Archie was denied security and not made a prince because of “concerns” about the colour of his skin.

The couple refused to say which members of the royal family voiced such concerns; Oprah confirmed that it was not the Queen, nor Prince Philip – which keeps Prince William among others in the frame. But that does not chime with Obakin’s experience at all. “I have never seen a hint of racism. Never. I have worked with him in close proximity for years. He has met my family. He’s never treated us with anything other than decency, dignity and respect,” he says.
Seyi Obakin, CEO of Centrepoint charity, recalls sleeping rough with Prince William

Seyi Obakin, CEO of Centrepoint charity, recalls sleeping rough with Prince William
Centrepoint, which has supported more than 14,000 young people in its homes and hostels across the UK during the pandemic, has just got planning permission to build 33 one-bedroomed modular homes in south London to accommodate young people moving on from hostels, part of an ambitious, multi-million pound “Independent Living Programme” enthusiastically supported by Prince William, the charity’s patron.
At the moment, young people who undergo Centrepoint’s education and training programme and find a steady job often find themselves homeless once more as they earn the minimum wage, so can’t afford a private rent and don’t qualify for social housing. The new housing is intended to create a “bridge” to self-sufficiency. Rents will be set not at market rate but as a proportion of income, so a young person on minimum wage will pay one-third of their earnings – £350 a month – for what would normally be an unreachable (if tiny) flat in London.
“I’m pleased that with PW’s help, his interest in homelessness, and with independent living in particular, we’ve been able to assemble a group of people who think this bridge is really important,” says Obakin. The group, which has spearheaded the development of the programme, includes financier Jamie Reuben and Javad Marandi, owner of Soho Farmhouse and designer fashion brands Anya Hindmarch and Emilia Wickstead.
Obakin has been the charity’s chief executive for more than a decade – and before that was finance director – but Prince William’s connection to the charity goes back even further. As children, he and Prince Harry were taken to visit Centrepoint’s hostels by their mother, Princess Diana, who ‘”didn’t want the boys to grow up thinking the whole world was 4x4 Range Rovers, shooting and nannies”.
Prince William took over from his mother as the charity’s patron 16 years ago, aged 23. It was the first patronage he took on.
“He said ‘if I’m going to do it I need to understand how this stuff works, can I volunteer?’ He came along a number of times and worked as part of a multi-ethnic team serving a multi-ethnic group of young people, talking to them about their housing benefit problems and ringing up the benefits office.
“One of the young people came in and said ‘You look like somebody famous,’ and he replied, ‘Yeah, people have said that to me before’ and just carried on. The kid was none the wiser.”
Prince William's first patronage was of the homelessness charity Centrepoint's first patronage was of the homelessness charity Centrepoint

Prince William's first patronage was of the homelessness charity Centrepoint CREDIT: PA
As Centrepoint marked its 40th birthday in 2009 the Prince wanted to do more to highlight the issue of homelessness. Obakin asked him. “What about taking that one notch up and sleeping out yourself?”
“Never in a million years did I think he would say yes,” he laughs. “then I thought ‘My god, what have I done? I’ve just invited the future king of England to sleep rough on the street.”
Centrepoint holds an annual sleep out for supporters, which is safe, controlled and fenced-off: that was not the Prince’s idea of sleeping rough. “He said ‘If I’m going to this I don’t want something genteel, something protected. I want an authentic experience. We agreed not to tell anyone. I did not even tell my wife,” says Obakin.
They picked a December night and crawled into their sleeping bags accompanied only by Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, the Prince’s then private secretary: “People said to me afterwards there must have been security but there wasn’t. There was just us.
“We did exactly what a young person who has nowhere to live would do. If you are sleeping rough people spit at you, people kick you. So we walked around looking for a spot and found this little cul-de-sac and got some wheelie bins to mark out our space.”
Next morning they got up around 5.30am and walked to a Centrepoint hostel in London’s Soho where the Prince made breakfast for the residents (before joining the Queen for lunch at Buckingham Palace): “He said he’d realised the noise of the city goes on all night You can’t really get any sleep because you’re alive to it every time someone walks past. He said it had been a challenge for him, with some military experience, to sleep out for one night and that if you were a young person with nowhere to go, doing it night after night after night, with no structure and purpose for the rest of your day, that would create havoc on your mental well-being.”
Obakin believes that understanding of how difficult experiences can impact mental health has informed the Prince’s work with Heads Together and made him a passionate supporter of giving people a sense of purpose as well as help: a hand up as well as a handout. Just over a year ago he opened an “apprenticeship house” for Centrepoint, where a number of formerly homeless young people working as apprentices in catering, warehousing and logistics are living together and supporting one another as they build careers with partner companies, including Amazon and Selfridges.
“Independent living is not just about houses, it’s about jobs, and guess what, everyone benefits,” says Obakin. “We have a young person who’s not depending on the taxpayer for social security but working and paying taxes. That’s a collective benefit. For the young person it’s fantastic, it means ‘I am somebody. I am of value. I am not just taking, I’m giving’. So many young people want to do that, all they need is the opportunity.”
His royal patron’s current troubles will soon pass, he believes: “All kinds of things happen in life for everybody. It’s never a straight journey.”
What he is sure won’t waver is Prince William’s commitment to ending homelessness. Without any publicity, he has insisted on making Zoom calls to a number of young people stuck in hostels in lockdown. Nobody put that on his schedule or forced him to do it, says Obakin. It’s a sign that he cares.
To make a donation go to: centrepoint.org.uk
Thankyou for sharing this lovely article. I cant get,the telegraph online. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Me too!!!

But I watched a programme where journalists and members of the public talked about it and I came away with a couple of things.

The journalists has looks of complete incredulity on their faces. Particularly about the press parties. Arthur Edwards says there are informal receptions but no parties.

It's obvious that this has split the county particularly on grounds of ethnicity. POC completely believed them. Everybody else was a bit sceptical. I've never known a country so divided thanks to one attention seeking wee madam.

But!!! And this is the thing that really got me. She authorises her pal to speak in her behalf about her mental health issues. Her pal says they've got emails and texts as proof.

When I was ill, I couldn't speak to anybody never mind email or text. I know every ones experience is different but if you're so low how are to able to do this???

Plus, has Meghan been forwarding private emails to her pals for safekeeping?

And!!! If Meghan Markle was my pal and was genuinely in distress, I'd be googling therapists etc, making appointments for her and jumping on plane to go with her to the appointment.

I've done it for my friends. One was being bullied at work, I googled her union dialed the number spoke to the person then put my friend on.

It's totally mental!!! None of it makes sense.

But yes I can't watch the interview either 🤬🤬🤬
I'd put money on this being part of her plan from the outset. She went HR (totally stupid) instead of the genuine MH help because she knew they'd recognise the fraud. So she composes anguished texts and emails to send to someone safe (Markus?) until the time when she will need them, like now for Orca.
Anyone can write anything in a text or e-mail, it doesn't make it true. What reveals the lie is that she stayed well clear of anyone in MH who would recognise there's nothing wrong with her except she's psycho. Hazzno was programmed to cover for her not seeking MH help by explaining to the world that he was "too ashamed" to do so. They're really thick if they think that will wash with anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
From The Daily Mail Diversity article:

It is understood that the Sussexes feel that while disputed allegations of bullying made against Meghan are the subject of an independent review ordered by the Palace, the claims of racism aren't under formal investigation.

How the duck do you subject your family to an independent review? They really do have some serious mental issues if they think that’s feasible.
And why are they clutching their pearls about 'claims of racism arent under formal investigation' when they havent been formally made ?

Alluding to a conversation you weren't even in without any specifics whilst making cow eyes at Orca is hardly grounds for much no matter how much gasping goes on.

• Haha
  • Heart
And why are they clutching their pearls about 'claims of racism arent under formal investigation' when they havent been formally made ?

Alluding to a conversation you weren't even in without any specifics whilst making cow eyes at Orca is hardly grounds for much no matter how much gasping goes on.
How do you formally make a complaint against your own family, about a comment you don't like? I usually address comments I don't like with the person when they say them!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd put money on this being part of her plan from the outset. She went HR (totally stupid) instead of the genuine MH help because she knew they'd recognise the fraud. So she composes anguished texts and emails to send to someone safe (Markus?) until the time when she will need them, like now for Orca.
Anyone can write anything in a text or e-mail, it doesn't make it true. What reveals the lie is that she stayed well clear of anyone in MH who would recognise there's nothing wrong with her except she's psycho. Hazzno was programmed to cover for her not seeking MH help by explaining to the world that he was "too ashamed" to do so. They're really thick if they think that will wash with anyone.
This is spot on. The transcript of the interview is so revealing. Megz says vague things like

'And I had known for a long time and had been asking the institution for help for quite a long time...'

'And I was — I went to the institution, and I said that I needed to go somewhere to get help. I said that, ‘I’ve never felt this way before, and I need to go somewhere’. And I was told that I couldn’t, that it wouldn’t be good for the institution.

And so, I went to human resources, and I said, ‘I just really — I need help’.

Megz never actually says that she asked to see a psychologist/counsellor or for mental health support in any form. She just says 'help'. Could mean she thought she needed more assistants to chuck tea all over. By her own account, she never approached the Royal Household doctors. She apparently never spoke to the medical team looking after her during her pregnancy. Her husband never spoke to his own psychologist and asked for a referral. No-one mentioned these mental health difficulties to anyone in the RF because Hazza conveniently 'felt ashamed'.

My bet was that she had to talk to HR about the reasons why her staff resigned after the Australia tour. The timing fits. So there's probably an arse-covering email Megzy sent claiming she needed 'more help' to cope...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I believe we may live near each other 🤣🤣 I lived in a town near to the Helicopter training base and he was regularly in the huge Tescos and in a pub in a village near to the base. He quite liked the village Chinese too!
No way! 😅😅 Did he also use to visit the local sport shop Which is no longer there?

Reactions: 10
😳🥺🥺🥴🥴. Yup, she knows exactly what she's doing!! She's dangerous!! 😳😳😳
She's totally off her rocker and a calculated beatch. I dread to think what JCMH thinks when she dresses like his mum and wears the same perfume as his mum. A very sick individual indeed. I'm a great believer in Karma and I can't wait for it to bite her on her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
How do you formally make a complaint against your own family, about a comment you don't like? I usually address comments I don't like with the person when they say them!
And how do you formally investigate comments they may have made that you don't like?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.