Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the Pimp my Ride electric bike edition!

If you are new or have any question, please read the WIKI, pink bottom on top. It has many pics, articles and the good stuff.

Thank you for the title @trulymadlydeeply

Original title : Harry and Meghan#80 Hazza's completely under Meghan's thumb, but my good man, have you always been this dumb?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Well done starting the sparkly new thread Ruby and congrats on the title trulymadlydeeply

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you @Rubythefirebat for starting the new thread and congrats @trulymadlydeeply for the name. As a bit of a plea to move away from slagging each other off like in the last thread, can we keep the aggro to those two tossers who really deserve it. A lot of what we post is funny bants and is why I still come here for now.

Onto Lord and Lady Tossbucket, I'm loving the subtle shade the Mail is throwing in their article today. Good old Brenda chipping in with the rest of us to save the coppers vs. Where's my security 😆😆

Also, based on the blatant attack campaign in retaliation to the bullying investigation on twitter, is anyone else surprised no ones digging more into the SS and who's supporting or funding it? I personally hope good old Piers does a nice little documentary showing who's actually leading this eh Merkin. Also at what point does it turn into a criminal offence? Especially if its being centrally orchestrated which we know it is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Thank you @Rubythefirebat for starting the new thread and congrats @trulymadlydeeply for the name. As a bit of a plea to move away from slagging each other off like in the last thread, can we keep the aggro to those two tossers who really deserve it. A lot of what we post is funny bants and is why I still come here for now.

Onto Lord and Lady Tossbucket, I'm loving the subtle shade the Mail is throwing in their article today. Good old Brenda chipping in with the rest of us to save the coppers vs. Where's my security 😆😆

Also, based on the blatant attack campaign in retaliation to the bullying investigation on twitter, is anyone else surprised no ones digging more into the SS and who's supporting or funding it? I personally hope good old Piers does a nice little documentary showing who's actually leading this eh Merkin. Also at what point does it turn into a criminal offence? Especially if its being centrally orchestrated which we know it is.
Yes, I absolutely agree! I suggest to please use the spoiler when post a lot of pic so takes less space. Or not. Tattle is free! ❤

I am sooo into these rich guys founding tit! I wonder who is behind Meg, cause it is not Harry...
Soros is a popular name drop, but come on man is old as hell. I am sure he brings the money, but I wonder who brings the ideas. His son? Does he have a young right hand?

• Wow
  • Heart
What would they get in return though? What’s the point? Why would anybody fund a crazy narcissist who could destroy you 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't agree with all this conspiracy crap as if you had any real power or influence, would there really be this massive tit show that they've managed to pull off? I mean everytime they have any good or sympathetic publicity they do something to over play their hand and lose it all within 72 hours.

Has anyone seen what Zara was doing to promote British fashion industry during Cheltenham? It just feels like they RF are stepping up and doing more of the same great stuff and just highlighting how self obsessed and insignificant those other two are.

I reckon as JCMH shots have caused barely a ripple the old moon bump will be strapped on today. What month do we reckon? I'm going for the good old 8 months one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Morning everyone :)

I'm a bit late to the party about Haz on a bike - but I also agree with another poster on here who said it didn't look like Hazza. I think the nose looks different and even his body shape looks different. Maybe it's all the tight lycra! :sick:
If it really was him, maybe it was his attempted great escape from the Megster - he sold his soul to the Devil (in return for limitless Roast chicken) and it looks like she sent the demons from hell to follow him in that black Range Rover (judging by the reflection in the wing mirror!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Morning everyone :)

I'm a bit late to the party about Haz on a bike - but I also agree with another poster on here who said it didn't look like Hazza. I think the nose looks different and even his body shape looks different. Maybe it's all the tight lycra! :sick:
If it really was him, maybe it was his attempted great escape from the Megster - he sold his soul to the Devil (in return for limitless Roast chicken) and it looks like she sent the demons from hell to follow him in that black Range Rover (judging by the reflection in the wing mirror!)
On the front pics he looks different. But on the side one, you can see his greasy ginger hair. The black range rover right next to him is a giveaway too. Also the clear pics and they are merching his underwear too.

• Haha
  • Sick
“She’ll be back on a playboy’s yacht

Jeremy Clarkson piling in acerbically on the actress

“Clarkson goes on to highlight that the British monarchy has persevered for centuries, with kings beheaded and queens executed. There have been affairs and abdications, and still it survives.

"It even managed to survive George III, who was so mad, he once spoke nonsense for 58 hours straight. This is a man who let America have its independence, and who once shook hands with a tree believing it to be the King of Prussia," Clarkson says.”

And if the British monarchy can soldier on through that, I’m fairly sure it’ll be able to weather the banal musings of a silly little cable TV actress."

He says Markle is "toast" and that within five years "I suspect she’ll be posing for photographs, on her own outside the Taj Mahal or sitting on the back of a playboy’s yacht in the Med".

Go Jezza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
“She’ll be back on a playboy’s yacht

Jeremy Clarkson piling in acerbically on the actress

“Clarkson goes on to highlight that the British monarchy has persevered for centuries, with kings beheaded and queens executed. There have been affairs and abdications, and still it survives.

"It even managed to survive George III, who was so mad, he once spoke nonsense for 58 hours straight. This is a man who let America have its independence, and who once shook hands with a tree believing it to be the King of Prussia," Clarkson says.”

And if the British monarchy can soldier on through that, I’m fairly sure it’ll be able to weather the banal musings of a silly little cable TV actress."

He says Markle is "toast" and that within five years "I suspect she’ll be posing for photographs, on her own outside the Taj Mahal or sitting on the back of a playboy’s yacht in the Med".

Go Jezza
He succinctly explains what cis women are.
He says he " looked it up and its what we used to call women."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I read the posts on the last thread which showed Meghan on one of her first visits with the queen and on the balcony with Kate and it made my blood boil.

There are “done” things in Britain, which the royal family adhere to for good reason. but it isn’t just the Royal family that are a stickler for rules and a bit “stuffy”.

Meghan prefers wearing her hair down or at least with strands. She wants to wear her style of clothing (neutral tones, minimal). The reason Kate wears bright clothing is so she stands out in a crowd and looks cheery. She wears hats and usually ties her hair back because it’s tidier. It stops her playing with her hair or having to worry about pushing it back.

Another age old institution in the U.K. is the court system. I won’t go into my job but let’s just say I’ve spent years in court. There are rules about what you should or shouldn’t wear. Shoulders covered, hair tidy. Tights are a must (I was told off by a barrister for having bare legs in July!). Knee length hems or longer.

the reason is out of respect, to the monarchy who is being represented in the courts but also to the serious work being done there. People being judged for serious offences. Justice being offered for those who have been victim of grace offences. Love them or loathe them the royal family are living representation of thousands of years of history which has shaped british and modern western culture. They are ambassadors for the entire commonwealth and for the causes they champion.

If Kate walks out on the balcony, being photographed by newspapers worldwide, and her dress is creased or her hair is messy then what does that say about her and how poorly does that reflect on the institutions she represents? Never mind what it says about her as a person. Meghan let herself down more so than she let anyone else down by refusing to adhere to simple advice that would have been given to her. She would never have worn that brown silk Gucci dress without a hat which wrinkled and then had her uneven parting on display.

I didn’t always enjoy the rules - especially RE tights! But I understood the reasons for them. I respected the reasons for them. For whatever reason, her ego or her ignorance, it appears Meghan just couldn’t get her head around that.

• Heart
Reactions: 114
I totally agree that Meghan just wasn’t interested in upholding tradition.

I personally can still not make head nor tail of the racism claims. If indeed this did happen at the beginning and it upset you that much, would you not then have questioned the family you were marrying into?
Maybe if Meghan didn’t Google Harry that would explain her not knowing her own husband was racist?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As they say it is all about the penis ladder.
I am sorry but I can't remember who said it, but I read it on Tattle. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
On the front pics he looks different. But on the side one, you can see his greasy ginger hair. The black range rover right next to him is a giveaway too. Also the clear pics and they are merching his underwear too.
Merching the underwear??? Things must be getting desperate in Montecito 😂😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Those pictures of Harry on the bike; there was one picture where he was pulled up next to a car and you could see the driver right next to him. In my mind that driver would be like “hey look it’s PRINCE Harry”. Once he’s distanced himself from the RF what is he going to be all about. “Hey look it’s Harry”???? People will want to know about his upbringing and his family and without that what does he stand for? I wonder if the RF will be able to control what he can disclose or if they already have done.

Reactions: 16
I would've thought H wearing those clothes would do damage to the brand. Who would want to buy or wear clothes to look like that scruffy oik

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know that this is slightly off topic but what does everyone think about Diana vs Bashir?

He claims that she was convinced of all the wacky stuff due to seeimg clairvoyants and Earl Spencer is putting all the blame on Bashir.

By wacky stuff I mean:
'Last year Diana's brother Earl Spencer revealed a string of falsehoods Bashir allegedly told Diana to gain her trust, including cruelly playing to her paranoia by pretending he had evidence her staff were spying on her to newspapers and MI5.

The smears included an allegation that Prince Edward was being treated for Aids in a London hospital, the Queen was a 'comfort eater' with 'heart problems', and Prince Charles was 'in love' with their children's nanny, Tiggy Legge-Bourke, and went on a secret holiday with her.'

Of course Diana bought into Charles and the Nanny having an affair along with being spyed on, but did she invent that or Bashir?
It's odd that she would've been taken in by stories about Edward and the Queen if she actually knew them!

The AIDS rumours have now been transferred to Andrew on social media, so they are still making the rounds!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I saw a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I saw an a piece online earlier from Marie Claire magazine saying that Kate is reportedly going to break royal protocol with a statement in response to M's claims about her...It's Marie Claire, so I don't know how truthful that actually is, but it would be interesting

Screenshots following on from my last post (I don't know how to just link the article, apologies)
I will be very surprised if this is true.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.