Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some people suggested they will get around this by bringing in good talent which is a fair comment and good idea. However ...
the only problem is that if smeggy doesn't like their ideas/work then she will shunt them aside and stick her unqualified oar in. She ALWAYS has to have the final say, that's how she is. So either way it will not shine because she will be in charge of it.
She will also demand to be given credit. This will never float with the real talent

'Former Chief of Staff Catherine St-Laurent has transitioned to a senior advisory role' according to their press statement. So she's left her old post of Executive Director, Archewell Foundation and has been replaced by James Holt.

If she's resigned, but remains on the payroll for the time being while working her notice (or while the lawyers thrash out a settlement) being shifted to 'a senior advisory role' is a pretty standard corporate cover for gardening leave.

Eight years... So another example of a competent professional with a great track record, who refuses to stick around the chaotic Harkles.
Not really. Working out a gardening leave is just that. No change of title she is still on the hook for 2 years so if anything untoward is found to be or have been going on in the next 2 yrs, she will be scrutinised

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank you very much for this advice Stargazerlily, I really appreciate it. I agree that petitioning the PM might gain some equilibrium and I think Harry has demonstrated through his behaviour he is thoroughly unsuitable as a ‘spare’. They still need to be securely muzzled in some way though don’t they.
Thanks to you both for your points. I often hear ‘but he’s so far down the line... etc etc’. No, he’s not. It really is a horrible thought, but unexpected things happen too easily and proactively anticipating them is often the best way to ensure they don’t. Every top-flight company takes succession planning extremely seriously, and sadly it’s too easy to imagine an accident happening to W and co. The Andrew issue could be sticky, of course, so next would be Anne, wouldn’t it?
Pre-empting a constitutional crisis while the Tories have a majority... better now or soon than waiting and then having to react.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a lawyer, but not a constitutional lawyer. Until the lunacy of the Warby decision, I would have confidently advised that the law is not an ass and that common sense and fairness will usually get you there. On top of Meghan and Harry's lies, the summary judgement decision has therefore been particularly hard for me to deal with. But, anyhow - as far as treason goes, there are views that the law is outdated and that newer legislation (eg on terrorism) is more fit for purpose. However, in my view treason remains the correct way to describe the disloyalty to country shown by Harry. I have therefore written to Boris Johnson, to suggest that the correct response should be to remove Harry and his offspring from the succession. You might like to do the same.
I respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree.

Harry has not attacked the Monarchy, he has criticised his Dad, brother etc. Saying his Dad has been mean for stopping his pocket money is a family issue. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Monarchy. The Monarchy is not at risk because Harry has had a strop because Charles wouldn't buy him a new bicycle.

The Queen herself has specifically and intentionally described this as a family matter.

Even if Harry did attempt to threaten the Monarchy, in whichever guise, I do not believe for a moment he would be charged with treason. It is the proverbial using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. It would not and will not happen.

The Treason Act is an old law which has been superceded by The Terrorism Act. Boris is keen to update it and in doing so enable it to be used more legitimately than it would be as is. Boris has a huge fondness for drama and the archaic and antiquated. Doubtless Zeus would be all for it, but sadly for Zeus he is not a sitting MP and thus will have to learn to cope with his disappointment!

The Terrorism Act covers all likely scenarios and an updated Treason Act is entirely unnecessary. Parliament, The HoL and lawyers alike have more than enough to do than to pass and then potentially use an unwanted and unnecessary act. There's little enough Parliamentary time for legislation that we urgently need, than to drag an old act that hasn't been used since 1945 and try to drag it over 76 years into the future. Marty McFly could do that, but not Boris no matter how much he splutters about it.

However, Boris will love these letters and I do think it most definitely worth ensuring he is aware of the strength of feeling amongst what I believe to be a significant portion of the population. You could run off a few more copies and send them to the Queen, Charles and William too. I think it's important that they know how angry many of us are and that we are behind them and encouraging them to strengthen their resolve.

Apologies for my thoughts being as welcome to this discussion as Meghan at the Firm's Christmas party. It is only my opinion and besides, you know who's side I'm on - the one's who know a bathroom has a bath in it! 😉

• Angry
Reactions: 22
his reading from before the wedding in 2018....😳
a gay American (I’m saying gay because let’s be honest they call her and Beyoncé their queen, no hate intended) against the American princess in the making....SCARY ACCURATE. Especially about her personality.
It’s 6 min so we’ll worth a watch!

I don’t know how much I believe in psychics but he has always been, again, scary accurate.

Good God. 😯 This is extremely accurate.
I want mooore!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Good God. 😯 This is extremely accurate.
I want mooore!
I watched the Diana one. It all went a bit wild as she was murdered because she was going to expose a secret. I don't know what the secret is, but an educated guess is that Charles isn't Harry's Dad!! 😂🤣

I know....but come on! It's irresistible. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Catherine St Laurent hasn't left Archewell, she's just been headed to a senior advisory role apparently but this kind churn is unusual
Thanks, that’s how I read it. Then I reread it and wondered what was going on... Aside from what one can guess.

Reactions: 7

Harry has not attacked the Monarchy, he has criticised his Dad, brother etc. Saying his Dad has been mean for stopping his pocket money is a family issue. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the Monarchy. The Monarchy is not at risk because Harry has had a strop because Charles wouldn't buy him a new bicycle.
BIB: I would suggest the Monarchy is at risk with Harry still in the line of succession. If anything were to happen to Charles and William, then Harry is potentially the Regent, and if anything were to happen to William's children, he is also the next in line. He is clearly mentally unstable and very vindictive. Who knows what would happen if he were in either role.

Reactions: 28
thread title in the making.....

Seems as if working for the Harkles is a poisoned chalice,
or a cup of hot tea in the face.

I don't do title suggestions but I had to add to yours:
Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
BIB: I would suggest the Monarchy is at risk with Harry still in the line of succession. If anything were to happen to Charles and William, then Harry is potentially the Regent, and if anything were to happen to William's children, he is also the next in line. He is clearly mentally unstable and very vindictive. Who knows what would happen if he were in either role.
It is quite a frightening thought. Poor Charles is quite old, and William and his kids travel together. If - God forbid - something should happen to them all, Harry would be King!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan: working for them is a poisoned chalice, they should have stayed at the palace

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The Queen herself has specifically and intentionally described this as a family matter.

Even if Harry did attempt to threaten the Monarchy, in whichever guise, I do not believe for a moment he would be charged with treason. It is the proverbial using a sledgehammer to crack a nut. It would not and will not happen.

The Treason Act is an old law which has been superceded by The Terrorism Act. Boris is keen to update it and in doing so enable it to be used more legitimately than it would be as is. Boris has a huge fondness for drama and the archaic and antiquated. Doubtless Zeus would be all for it, but sadly for Zeus he is not a sitting MP and thus will have to learn to cope with his disappointment!

The Terrorism Act covers all likely scenarios and an updated Treason Act is entirely unnecessary. Parliament, The HoL and lawyers alike have more than enough to do than to pass and then potentially use an unwanted and unnecessary act. There's little enough Parliamentary time for legislation that we urgently need, than to drag an old act that hasn't been used since 1945 and try to drag it over 76 years into the future. Marty McFly could do that, but not Boris no matter how much he splutters about it.

However, Boris will love these letters and I do think it most definitely worth ensuring he is aware of the strength of feeling amongst what I believe to be a significant portion of the population. You could run off a few more copies and send them to the Queen, Charles and William too. I think it's important that they know how angry many of us are and that we are behind them and encouraging them to strengthen their resolve.

Apologies for my thoughts being as welcome to this discussion as Meghan at the Firm's Christmas party. It is only my opinion and besides, you know who's side I'm on - the one's who know a bathroom has a bath in it! 😉
The thing is, though...he’s brought the monarchy into disrepute.

Most families don’t have princes...only monarchies do. The mere suggestion that a brown prince would not be acceptable in this particular monarchy is unspeakable & potentially massively damaging. HM only sought to turn it into a family matter to lessen the potential damage.

IMO, a good case could be made for treason. It won’t happen, but theoretically I think it is arguable.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.