Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching Wales V France at the moment and just wondering if Hazza watched England earlier. Rugby is in his culture, he loved it.
If he did watch it, he has no one to discuss the game with. He has a wife that hasn’t a clue what they are playing.
He probably isn’t feeling it yet, but he will.
His life in La La Land is alien to him, as hers was here.
But I have it on good authority that rugby didn't love him ;):cool::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If we're going to compare moonbump photos let's look at her current pregnancy;
View attachment 492268
View attachment 492270
Much bigger bump in the chicken coop and she was able to crouch down! Amazing!
These are my favourites from the infamous NY baby shower, the black coat pictures have had the resolution increased to show more details. The last picture tells me without doubt she was using a moonbump.

1616328230186.png

1616328357477.png

1616328464328.png

1616328501438.png
1616328692972.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
this is a pretty good summary rebuttal. Not sure if it’s been posted before, sorry if it has!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Prince Harry used to for a time do his helicopter training outside the town I live in and would pop in and out and it was one of those double take moments where you'd be like 'wait was that Prince Harry?!' absolutely no security with him whatsoever, the only time he had security was when he popped into my place of work (way before I worked there as I was still at school 😂) he was also with a bunch of his squadie mates too 😅
I believe we may live near each other 🤣🤣 I lived in a town near to the Helicopter training base and he was regularly in the huge Tescos and in a pub in a village near to the base. He quite liked the village Chinese too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've bought this dress and intend to sit in my garden wearing ludicrous high heels in a size too big, having used 5 eyeliners on my eyes so I can barely see and spend the afternoon slagging off the RF, dabbing away invisible tears and telling H he needs to put a bike basket on his bike and go and collect Simon Archie for our 3-4 pm slot.
Excellent. I see the bird was flying a tad lower over this one....😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Throwing in a comment about Twitter with apologies to those who aren't interested :D

I was permanently suspended from Twatter because I don't believe that men are female. Best thing that could happen to be honest. The place is a cesspit. But it's not just the Twatter users. It's the owner and staff of the company itself. Women are kicked off for speaking about biological facts, MAPS are encouraged and no censoring whatsoever. (MAPS are 'Minor Attracted Persons', otherwise known as P**do's)
There is something very sinister going on at Twatter and I'm glad I'm no longer part of it.
It's full of virtue-signalling knobs with their entire employment history and "views are my own" in their bio, thinking they're so important.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Harry and Charles share the same close eyes, bald patch.. He may wish he could pass the idiot to Hewitt, but he is the owner!
Male pattern baldness comes from the mother’s line, so it is co-incidence that Charles, William & Harry are balding.
I think Warby is ruling on something tomorrow in the ANL case but I've lost track of what was happening. He let the biggest liar since Maxwell off the hook so let's hope normal ferocious and forensic scrutiny resumes.

Agree that BP telling the public they are taking a look at their diversity policies is a good strategic move. Markle was able to threaten them with the race card partly because they didn't have many wiley senior officials who also happened to be BAME. If their top team were more diverse, her nonsense wouldn't have gone anywhere.
There are senior officials who are fully aware and increasingly posts & honours intrinsic to the British constitutional monarchy (e.g Lord Lieutenants, OBEs etc) are held by distinguished people from BAME communities. Sustainable progress is being made already. What HRHTQ is doing is appointing a review to prove the point, gain the confidence of those in doubt, establish best practice to continue the natural positive movement ... & provide the window dressing for those who need baubles on the tree to prove that it is December.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The longer I think about this, I really get a feeling that this is royal feck off in style:)
Brenda: "Oh you are saying we are racist. Let's get some relevant people to talk about modernisation...." (not :m 🧻🤑)
I'd like to thank you for your healthy perspective on this move, which initially alarmed me. In fact, it really is sound (although I might wish they didn't have to use the term "Tsar"). Any sensible and compassionate person in the UK (the majority) is ready to acknowledge that there is always room for improvement in how we make sure we treat everyone fairly. What we really don't need are lectures from Ms Markle who knows duck all about us, never bothered to find out and sets us back years with her glib nonsense about no black dollies in the shops, no black role models and no cultural mix in London. Meghan's agenda is crude - if we don't support her, we must be racist. She is simple-minded and we reject her agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a tad. The same photos are being posted again and again and they are filling up every thread. That is why these threads are moving so fast. Yet, when you take the time to read through them, there is no new information. It is really frustrating and all this repetitive info is rendering these, once great threads, so very dull. Not to mention, lots of interesting regular posters have now stopped posting on here because of it. Their silence speaks volumes. It is such a shame as they are greatly missed. They have voted with their feet and are now posting on other threads instead. A great loss to these threads.
Agree we saw a few repeated moonbump photos, but do you think that regular posters have left the thread because of that? These bumps are very much on topic and the repetition didn't bother me personally as I believe this particular poster's motive was pure frustration and like the rest of us just didn't understand it. The thread was moving so fast because we had a lot of new posters joining us and there was a lot happening.

I'd be glad to see no Twitter filth at all. We know they are out there and they don't need to come in here. I don't think this thread is dull at all, don't know about anyone else!

Of course things go off topic occasionally but it's soon put right. People get over-excited sometimes but I think above all we must make allowances and not chastise each other unless necessary.

From The Daily Mail Diversity article:

It is understood that the Sussexes feel that while disputed allegations of bullying made against Meghan are the subject of an independent review ordered by the Palace, the claims of racism aren't under formal investigation.

How the duck do you subject your family to an independent review? They really do have some serious mental issues if they think that’s feasible.
The racial claims aren't under formal review because there's nothing to review because they didn't happen. H&M themselves have differing stories of who said what and when, or even if it was said at all. They must be brain-dead if they think that a formal review can be conducted in these circumstances, on heresay and with no proof. Obviously they don't know what "formal" means.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The racial claims aren't under formal review because there's nothing to review because they didn't happen. H&M themselves have differing stories of who said what and when, or even if it was said at all. They must be brain-dead if they think that a formal review can be conducted in these circumstances, on heresay and with no proof.
The racial claims aren't under review because no one has made a formal complaint, just a non specific whinge on tv. The person whinging about it wasn't even part of the alleged original conversation, the one who allegedly was part of the conversation said they would never discuss it.

Formal complaints were made about the bullying at the time, all that has been stated is that there is a formal investigation not what is being investigated. I suspect it's to ensure that the procedure and processes were followed, if not, why not and what can be changed to ensure that things are dealt with as they should be, it's about protecting the RF as employers to ensure they are not opened up to not looking after their employees.

I think it's very unlikely we will ever find out x said y did z. There will be a few published recommendations which will be acted on.

Reactions: 33
duck me she bullied the staff who have a legal right to work free from bullying, disputed or not it has to be investigated.....I guess this means the payout will be too?

Reactions: 28
I'm scared of posting these as expect someone, somewhere over the rainbow has probably posted these and I expect the whole 'who's the daddy?' think is as dull as Meghan is when she gives one of her woke lectures, but I think these blurred (sorry) photos are very interesting. I know Diana apparently didn't meet James Hewitt until after Harry was born, but...

I've included a photo comparing Harry to Charles Spencer and I personally don't find that massively convincing.

A thousand, thousand, thousand etc apologies if I have contributed to the misery of anyone by posting these, but how do we actually know what has been said before when there's often 50+ pages per thread and lots of threads? I do try to look, but it's moving quickly still and I now find myself feeling quite scared about posting anything at all. ☹
They're good photos, interesting, and nobody should be scared to post as you say above otherwise we'll be as bad as Twitter. As @spangly said, live and let live.
What will damage this thread would be criticism rather than repetition.
ETA I thought it was Spangly said this, apologies if not
ETA 2. Yes it was Spangly. [recovers confidence, ceases slumping and sits up straight]

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
duck me she bullied the staff who have a legal right to work free from bullying, disputed or not it has to be investigated.....I guess this means the payout will be too?
I guess she thinks that other countries are like the US, where staff have basically no rights and are usually employed "at will" ie they can be fired at any time, with no reason. I’ve worked with Americans who for example see taking days off as laziness and have no idea that people in other countries are entitled to do so.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Male pattern baldness comes from the mother’s line, so it is co-incidence that Charles, William & Harry are balding.

There are senior officials who are fully aware and increasingly posts & honours intrinsic to the British constitutional monarchy (e.g Lord Lieutenants, OBEs etc) are held by distinguished people from BAME communities. Sustainable progress is being made already. What HRHTQ is doing is appointing a review to prove the point, gain the confidence of those in doubt, establish best practice to continue the natural positive movement ... & provide the window dressing for those who need baubles on the tree to prove that it is December.
I don't think anyone rational doubts that BP have had a pretty active diversity programme built into their HR policies for years, maybe even decades. They have a challenge in that their top echelon get recruited from the military and the civil service, and occasionally the Magic Circle law firms and big accounting firms (Sir Michael Peat notably was a great appointment). The ponds they fish in tend to be full of very clever, dedicated and effective men who also happen to be white. They might need to try some different ponds.

Who is the current HR Director for the Royal Household? Are they any good or are they a bit sleepy?

Reactions: 20
This is what breaks my heart about what Harry and Meghan have done to his family. I'll never forget when Charles held out his hand to Doria and looked after her at H and M's wedding. He walked Meghan part way down the aisle FGS. Then the photo of The Queen and Philip meeting Archie. They looked thrilled.

To turn on them like this beggars belief. I would love to know what Doria thinks to all of this.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Agree we saw a few repeated moonbump photos, but do you think that regular posters have left the thread because of that? These bumps are very much on topic and the repetition didn't bother me personally as I believe this particular poster's motive was pure frustration and like the rest of us just didn't understand it. The thread was moving so fast because we had a lot of new posters joining us and there was a lot happening.

I'd be glad to see no Twitter filth at all. We know they are out there and they don't need to come in here. I don't think this thread is dull at all, don't know about anyone else!

Of course things go off topic occasionally but it's soon put right. People get over-excited sometimes but I think above all we must make allowances and not chastise each other unless necessary.

The racial claims aren't under formal review because there's nothing to review because they didn't happen. H&M themselves have differing stories of who said what and when, or even if it was said at all. They must be brain-dead if they think that a formal review can be conducted in these circumstances, on heresay and with no proof. Obviously they don't know what "formal" means.
Agree with your post. You put it so nicely. :) I’m on Twitter - but in the little corner I inhabit we talk about telly, films, food, wine, gin and just have a good laugh. We tend to steer away from current issues. 6 of us meet up about three times a year. I think it definitely helps when politics etc are left out of friendship discussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.