Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe we may live near each other 🤣🤣 I lived in a town near to the Helicopter training base and he was regularly in the huge Tescos and in a pub in a village near to the base. He quite liked the village Chinese too!
I think I might live close to both of you as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately a lot of men stay in abusive relationships for the children, they stay to try and protect their children because they are afraid if they leave they will never see them again. Women in many cases are still the preferred custodial parent, and if they are abusive they lie, the father getting custody is very hard. However given so much of Meghan's behaviour is public and that there are photos that could indicate she physically abused Harry together with the bullying allegations he may have a good chance of getting custody.

Sickeningly sweet?
My OH's ex is barking along the lines of the Hag - she abused him, turned eveyrone against him (you are for me or against me type stuff) took everything from the marriage, she kicked him out when she found another bloke but was still mental about him not trying to come back to her ???!!

Story for you - you have to at least attempt the mediation process through the UK divorce courts, and he had to pay for both of them to go (ffs). Anyhoo, off he goes and provides examples of the issues and the mediators said, this process is not going to work, here's a note for the judge.

The mental hag was notified that she did not need to go. She rang and rang the mediators trying to make the appointment despite them explaining over and over again that there was no point. In the end, she turned up at the mediators without an appointment because 'they had to hear her side'.

bleeping barking. Kids still won't talk to their Dad - they even have false memories given to them by her of him. . She has emotionally and physcially abused the kids yet has convinced everyone that it was him. Hope she burns in hell.

Oh and. She tried to get rid of the family dog once she chucked him out (too much effort at this difficult time) - as discussed over on the Lauren Goodger thread, this is the Sign of an Asbolute bleep.

ETA: Women like this have no limits, boundaries or morals whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Who is the current HR Director for the Royal Household? Are they any good or are they a bit sleepy?
I think it could be this lady

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Excellent. I see the bird was flying a tad lower over this one....😜
Does anyone else wonder how the fark she got across that hessian mat thing in those heels without being supported by someone else or taking the bloody things off ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Markle was a patron for the arts and theatre, wasn't she? Another thing she has touched that has gone tits up, could say it's down to Covid but I blame Meghan. 😅It's been... Markled.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Let's hope so! That will scupper some of the race claims!

Reactions: 15
No way! 😅😅 Did he also use to visit the local sport shop Which is no longer there?
I have no idea about the sports shop but he definitely was spotted in the village nearby several times and the big tescos! Funnily enough without any visible security presence but some squaddie mates in tow! He always wore a baseball cap when out shopping 🤣🤣🤣

ETA we are talking about the Apache squadron aren’t we??

Reactions: 9
H
I have no idea about the sports shop but he definitely was spotted in the village nearby several times and the big tescos! Funnily enough without any visible security presence but some squaddie mates in tow! He always wore a baseball cap when out shopping 🤣🤣🤣

ETA we are talking about the Apache squadron aren’t we??
I know he split his training over a couple of places, the initials of the place near me are MW 😅

Reactions: 6
Ahh no then. I live near where he did the second part of the training and some service! So we don’t live near each other 🤣🤣🤣
He was training at the same time as William at the base near me, so we must all be in different places. H got around a bit, didn't he? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There were a couple of charity stunt letters last week, but they aren't getting much traction. Megz' main problem is that other than moaning about her evil treatment by the press and RF :sleep: she doesn't do anything interesting. At some point, another boring podcast will come along. Has anyone else noticed that the 'it's a girl!' news just went nowhere after the Oprah interview?
This!:)

RF can out-PR them on any given day, just leak short news what Princess Anne do:) But they know that best strategy is spoon feed the press.

Reactions: 14
İ found this guy's analysis of MM and JCMH's relationship in the context of mental disorders pretty much accurate to how we all see it....quite a lot of insight from JCMH pov......

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else wonder how the fark she got across that hessian mat thing in those heels without being supported by someone else or taking the bloody things off ?
😂 Well spotted!! The first thing I learned about being around a garden in England was ... no heels and especially stilettos! Totally inappropriate clothes, just underscores once again how staged it was. The bird splat is great - supposed to be lucky if it's on your head, but this one missed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Corgis are fighting back! (@Pom Bear)
View attachment 492253
This is exactly why I love this thread, a belly laugh in amongst all the crap of RL on a Sunday afternoon, thanks Scotchy 🤣😘 brilliant!

I for one haven't been on here as much only because I've had to step away a bit from my annoyance of the witch Merkin, a complete and total ostrich utterly out of tune with what Reality for most people looks like.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

If true they will have brought in an HR consultant or one of the law firms. The lady unfortunately does not have the experience for this and it’s not uncommon if a firm has a serious issue (especially if it involves senior people) to have a lawyer come in and handle the investigation. (I am in this industry so can comment)

Reactions: 23
Markle was a patron for the arts and theatre, wasn't she? Another thing she has touched that has gone tits up, could say it's down to Covid but I blame Meghan. 😅It's been... Markled.
Nah - Kate was the Arts due to her degree. Markle got theatre which is hilarious as she's never trodden a Broadway board in her made-up life. MM does 'Chicago' - no, MM does The Cherry Orchard - no, MM does Death of a Salesman - no.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it so strange that Americans even talk about this stuff. And it's not just POC - white Americans also ask each other about this stuff and care about it. If you go on the Wikipedia page of any American actor, more often than not, there'll be something about what their ethnicity is.

Very few people in Europe are going to be 100% of any one ethnicity. People have moved around for thousands of years, country borders have been redefined, etc etc - but we just don't care. I wonder if Americans would get along better if they weren't so hellbent on labelling themselves and others all the time. Ethnicity/race is such a huge thing over there.

(Also, what on earth is "Dutch-Irish"?)
As an American I have to agree. It's useful for medical info and beyond that it seems to cause nothing but trouble.

Reactions: 22
I know its frustrating but considering how quickly these threads move, I can be up to a thread behind which I won't clear in one session - I know I am guilty as charged of commenting or posting out of sequence / duplicating.

I could keep up when I wasn't sleeping for days on end, and I am kind of keeping up now its slowed down a bit (thank you Tattlers !) but am still always a dozen pages behind when I check in.
Why are you sleeping for days on end.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.