Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Bewitched or however they spelled it.
Funnily enough, I used the word Bewitched earlier today when I was ripping the hag to shreds discussing with my sister-in-law how Harry may be seriously taken in by Meghan. Maybe the next new title could be something like; Bewitched by the witch ... they got Hitched, but just a Glitch, she'll soon be Ditched? :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
No one does! 😂😂
My point was very badly made but it was about how she plays up and plays down aspects of her ancestry when it suits her.
It was her 3 X great grandmother Mary Smith that came from Ireland. So a lot less than 1/4.
She moved to England and was a servant in Windsor Castle. Then she married an army officer Thomas Bird.
The rest is history as they say, I think Mary Bird is also her Malta connection.

Maybe that's why she was so opposed to Frogmore. Another family member in the servants quarters. 😁😁
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.:mad:
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember a time not too long ago, when the 1 drop rule was rightful considered racist. Any hint of black and you were branded figuratively speaking. Now, it seems that it is accepted and encouraged (Halley Berry comes to mind) so that those who can pass as "white" can get special treatment of sorts, socially or otherwise. :rolleyes:

Another thing that gets up my nose, is this attitude that whatever happens in the States, is applicable to the rest of the world. Each country has their own unique experiences and circumstances. :mad:
Indeed, two nations divided by a common language, different histories, different constitutions, different peoples AND we drive on the correct side of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

Any takers or had I better get my coat??? 😁
Might also explain JCMH trying to get bullying claims hushed down.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It reminds me of that I Wanna Marry Harry reality TV show they had in America in 2014 with the guy who also barely resembled him -

I love the way the hat is fitting perfectly on blanche. Also think we were both inspired by the same thing when choosing our tattle names 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Title suggestion
#79: Smeggy's receipts are empty threats, but the real receipts are in this thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I still find it hilarious that a divorcee in her late 30s wore possibly the whitest shade of white and a massive veil 😂 who was she kidding? HMTQ was reportedly surprised 🤣 the dresses were even whiter than Catherine's...also I HATED Meghan's reception dress. It was so trashy and did nothing for her figure.

View attachment 486994
View attachment 486995
Ooooooh, it goes against the grain, believe me it really does ... but I thought the witch looked really beautiful in that dress. And her leaving dress. I thought she was one of the most gorgeous Royal brides ever and I was so happy for her and Harry. That's all changed now though so say what you like about the effer. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It had weird pointy boobs! And the fluffy cardigan was like the thing i had to wear to the dancing classes i hated as a tiny girl. Mum took me out of them after i said the teacher was a "rotten lady"
Ah memories....I had those fluffy bolero cardis when I was little, strictly for party wear and Christmases, got photo evidence 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.
ooh, any chance of a link pretty please (if that's allowed?)

Reactions: 11
Given MM’s elderly gynaecological status, & that she’s a modern truthful Calif. WoC etc, few would be really surprised if they shared early on that they’d defrosted her stored eggs & had IVF with Hazzard’s seed
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a tit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.
I agree with you, but why are they asking for a title for both "babies" if they aren't entitled to them? It's been a constant complaint of theirs and I just can't get my head round it tbh.

Reactions: 8
Do you believe that, it wouldn't have been shown ? I thought it was said that it would still be aired previously or is that me imagining things ? Is this an attempt to try and make them look less heartless ?
Yes, pretty sure there was an article saying it would go ahead in the US.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for this! The "wedding she didn`t want".Give me a break ,she was LOVING every moment!
Wow I almost forgot how utterly ridiculous that veil was! How did she think that was a good look?! :sick:
Miss Haversham comes to mind!
Compare her clumsily getting out the car and her aide bundling wads of net curtain out after her compared to Kate’s car exit, worlds apart!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Team Megz were thought to be fond of planting smears via Blind Gossip.... Be very wary of anything on BG related to Duchess of Cambridge, her family, or Prince William.

So here comes mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair keeping the Oprahgate story running...

I'd say it's very unlikely indeed that anyone 'close to William' is talking to Vanity Fair.

One source close to William told Vanity Fair, “There’s a lack of trust on both sides which makes moving forward very hard. William is now worried that anything he says to his brother will be plastered over American TV.”

These two comments sound like rubbish, as well. There is zero chance that Harry is speaking to HMTQ.

“The family is focused on the Duke of Edinburgh and as far as they are concerned his health is paramount,” a family friend told Vanity Fair. “It seems the Sussexes seem to want to keep fueling this story at a time when the royals are trying to protect Prince Philip from the headlines. It’s a very strange way to go about trying to heal a family rift.”

Vanity Fair understands that Harry has been in touch with the Queen since the interview aired and that they are continuing to speak regularly about Prince Philip’s health.

The way things are going, Gayle King will be announcing the sad departure of Prince Philip as a 'CBS Exclusive' before anyone gets to hear about it in the UK, you can see it coming a mile off.

Empty stage
‘Ring ring, ring ring’
Enter HRHTQ stage right, picks up ringing phone.

H: Hello GanGan, is me Harry.
HRHTQ: Hello Henry.
H: Oh GanGan, don’t be mean to me. Just call me Harry, like you always used to. I am your favourite boy.
HRHTQ: That was then. This is now, you ungrateful disloyal snake bellied ginger whinger.
H: Oh GanGan, how is Sacred Grandfather? I miss him so.
HRHTQ: If you think one is pissed orff with one’s grandson, HRH Him Indoors is right royally incandescent & will rip one’s bollocks off back orff one’s lawful spouse as soon as spit at her.
H: Oh Gan Gan...
HRHTQ: Henry, you are not the Messiah, you are a very naughty boy.
H: Oh GanGan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have to be honest, and say that I cant get my head round the moonbump/surrogacy stuff, just as I cant with the moonlandings conspiracy theory either. It just seems so so unlikely to me... a) too many people would have known/have to be sworn to secrecy; b) there is no shame in surrogacy; c) the RF at least would have known - why would they go along with it?

Reactions: 12
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !
She has already done that by calling in an outside investigation, KNOWING it could show the palace up as neglectful employers. It needs looking into.She's clearly taken the good advice to take this on the chin rather than try to bury it all.
I think she's still playing a blinder, especially under the circumstances of verbal diarhoea emanating from California and Phillip's health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.