Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has it ever been in the media? She's not going to come after randoms online for going on about this conspiracy theory.
It has, but mostly outlets saying 'look at these sick people who would doubt a pregnant woman!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh!
A thought.

What if these bullying allegations are really bad and they include Harry’s attempt to cover it up, Meghan’s atrocious behavior, AND a WOC was bullied.

And the punishment (wait for it)...

Removal of all titles and removal from the line of succession. Lol
A WoC was one of her staff who suddenly quit

• Wow
Reactions: 14

With all this talk of terrible Irish music.... 🤣🤣🤣

ETA I am of Irish origin and I love Ireland so please don’t shoot me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion - I loved her reception dress and didn’t like Catherine’s dresses. Not my style.
I liked both wedding dresses, and neither reception one. But Catherine is absolutely glowing with joy and love and both pics, and Megz is eyeballing the camera as per.

Reactions: 28
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
WTF! 65 is the new 30.
Never mind the bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I liked both wedding dresses, and neither reception one. But Catherine is absolutely glowing with joy and love and both pics, and Megz is eyeballing the camera as per.
This pic sends chills down my spine :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Smug doesn’t even cover it. It’s the face of ‘I’m getting exactly what I deserve’
EDCCEF56-F603-441C-8643-12F3E58C96CA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I honestly don't think Smeggy has ALL the "receipts". I think some of it might be bluff. If she did, she would've released them already or at least sue everyone. They could be empty threats. The only thing she has is "access" to are the mouthpieces--scab-knee & the fake King. She is slowly losing her place and title in society and she knows it.

I also don't think Prince William care THAT much about what is being said on American television about him. He is going to be the future monarch of the UK, not USA. Surely his priorities are with the UK. It does help to have positive image everywhere else in the world but there's too much "spilled" about him that people are probably going to forget (but Tattle keeps receipts ;)). He could just deny and say they are simply hearsay.

Reactions: 26
I didn’t like Kate’s reception dress. Looked like something from Phase 8. Markle’s halter neck was lovely. Shame the bint inside it wasn’t.
It had weird pointy boobs! And the fluffy cardigan was like the thing i had to wear to the dancing classes i hated as a tiny girl. Mum took me out of them after i said the teacher was a "rotten lady"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone mentioned a while back about her connection and ‘friendship’ with Eugenie. I’m willing to bet she met her once through that art gallery connection and will forever more call her an ‘old friend’. She is that cringe and transparent

Reactions: 16
I honestly don't think Smeggy has ALL the "receipts". I think some of it might be bluff. If she did, she would've released them already or at least sue everyone. They could be empty threats. The only thing she has is "access" to are the mouthpieces--scab-knee & the fake King. She is slowly losing her place and title in society and she knows it.
I think Smegsy just considers writing "today Kate was a witch" in her diary as counting as "receipts". I mean, I guess they are, just of her own stupid opinions, it's how much everyone else cares about it she has trouble gauging. I don't believe for a second she has evidence of anything of real note to people other than herself. If nothing else, I doubt the BRF would have been stupid enough to let her in on any real secrets. I reckon most of them had her pegged from the start, even if they humoured her presence for Harry's sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Smegsy just considers writing "today Kate was a witch" in her diary as counting as "receipts". I mean, I guess they are, just of her own stupid opinions, it's how much everyone else cares about it she has trouble gauging. I don't believe for a second she has evidence of anything of real note to people other than herself. If nothing else, I doubt the BRF would have been stupid enough to let her in on any real secrets. I reckon most of them had her pegged from the start, even if they humoured her presence for Harry's sake.
I bet she’s got a Burn Book like Regina George in Mean Girls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
Imelda May...her singing on “Should’ve been you” gives me goosebumps.

Reactions: 6
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
I loved the Hothouse Flowers back in the day.

Reactions: 5
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.