Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhahaha the sun did him dirty!!

View attachment 486480
It says Scrotie "cried", and he really does look on the point of tears here outside BP. Or terribly constipated?
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣
Can I come out for Daniel? I adore his Irish jig " When the Hens Walk to the Midden on a Donegal Morn ".... it brings tears to my eyes to this day. If anyone wants a link, here it is @Irish.Hens.Nostalgia4Eva

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing about the moonbump is that I can't imagine that someone as controlling as Markle would make the mistake of wearing all those various wrong sizes. Unless she is genuinely more delusional than even we think; or she was flaunting the weirdness, knowing nobody would dare say anything. With all the obfuscation and sleight of hand round the birth etc. I'm left not knowing what to think. However, baby not 'born of the body' can't be in the line of succession, so there's that.
She wore clothes and shoes that didn't fit, why would she get it right with a moonbump?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh!
A thought.

What if these bullying allegations are really bad and they include Harry’s attempt to cover it up, Meghan’s atrocious behavior, AND a WOC was bullied.

And the punishment (wait for it)...

Removal of all titles and removal from the line of succession. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As we are delving into Irish bands, I am highly disappointed that Westlife and Boyzone have been omitted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

Any takers or had I better get my coat??? 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have a pull from lefter leaning also. Agreeing with so many I never would have on most other subjects.

I may even watch QT on Thursday. What is happening to me???

Wasnt this when she was terribly unwell and trapped?

Ho. Liar.
This particular event was one of the most smug, arrogant, blood boiling moments of hers. The bump clutching, manic grinning, people fawning over her, the deliberately against protocol black nail varnish. Ugh.

Does not exactly scream ‘I’m suicidal’ to me. I know people can put on a brave face but I just don’t buy it. She’s playing the mental health card, IMO. Manipulative narc, loves herself too much.
3F1DEF56-2FEF-4F9A-A6E4-2831E3C4D986.jpeg
B26D85ED-C421-4816-B1AA-6CF88FFAAC12.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh!
A thought.

What if these bullying allegations are really bad and they include Harry’s attempt to cover it up, Meghan’s atrocious behavior, AND a WOC was bullied.

And the punishment (wait for it)...

Removal of all titles and removal from the line of succession. Lol
Fortunately for them they don't exactly have much representation from POC. Words speak louder than actions with them.

Reactions: 9
I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

You've got me and my tin foil hat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I’d buy it! That could be it, the ‘bullying’ claims are tied into people knowing about the moonbump/surrogate situation. As people on here have pointed out, they’re the only things M hasn’t taken action about. Hasn’t mentioned them, sued or anything.

Reactions: 17
I doubt Pippa gave him the time of day. He probably tried the "wanna duck a prince" line on her (he did on everyone) and she was like "pssh thanks but no" and Kate confirmed that she should stay away.
When Hazzno tried his "wannabfuck a orince" line (as he does to everyone) on Camilla, she gave him a black eye and bruised his arm and hands. I can reveal that it was Camilla who was the cause of the injuries shown in photos while Hazzno was on a secret visit to the UK. I heard it from an impeccable Palace source Paul Burrell who is now Camilla's rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When Hazzno tried his "wannabfuck a orince" line (as he does to everyone) on Camilla, she gave him a black eye and bruised his arm and hands. I can reveal that it was Camilla who was the cause of the injuries shown in photos while Hazzno was on a secret visit to the UK. I heard it from an impeccable Palace source Paul Burrell who is now Camilla's rock.
Just let’s say pippa maybe regretting her choice of partner!! From what I have been reading he is a nasty bastard!! A lot things covered up!! Maybe should have accepted hazza !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d buy it! That could be it, the ‘bullying’ claims are tied into people knowing about the moonbump/surrogate situation. As people on here have pointed out, they’re the only things M hasn’t taken action about. Hasn’t mentioned them, sued or anything.
Has it ever been in the media? She's not going to come after randoms online for going on about this conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 9
Has it ever been in the media? She's not going to come after randoms online for going on about this conspiracy theory.
I see what you’re saying, but the interview was based on a lot of hearsay and rumours. I’ve seen more than just a couple of tweets about it, it’s all over the internet, along with (I’d argue fairy strong) evidence.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.