Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely foul witch if these are true which funnily enough I’m inclined to believe they are. This goes beyond smugness and rudeness, this is psychotic. Bullying children, pitting them against each other, mimicking their voice, forcing them to be physically uncomfortable, demanding staff work longer hours. I honestly believe she is seriously unwell.

I know this is arguably hearsay but it’s a very in-depth story, and indicates absolutely textbook narcissism.
agreed! If that is true it should be shared publicly and widely!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My bf put it quite well in GOT terms “the lone wolf dies but the pack survives” they will just ditch him

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My bf put it quite well in GOT terms “the lone wolf dies but the pack survives” they will just ditch him
I think it’s already happening. They can’t trust him at all and it will just mean all communication breaks down, and they’ll never let him back in.
9F0FA774-71E2-4985-B7C4-6A991C2DC893.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

Any takers or had I better get my coat??? 😁
Exactly (though I'd not thought not about the staff member witnessing the moonbump). It's about the titles for MM for her and her "offspring" hence the elaborate charade. There's nothing wrong with surrogacy, it's perfectly honourable but they didn't want to go down that route, and this is the reason why they didn't then and aren't now. Has anybody asked her if she's OK pretending to be pregnant?

Reactions: 20
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
He never qualified as a pilot - just a co pilot.

Reactions: 25
I now realise what it is about the Scobee pics that I dont like...it is the 2 pieces of black carpet he cut out to stick on for eyebrows.
I suspect he and Lauren Goodger share the same 'aesthetics consultants'......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of interest, does anyone here read (or visit/lurk) Celebitchy?

One of the writers over there - "Kaiser" - is quite possibly the meanest blogger I've ever had the displeasure to read. She loathes the Cambridges and loooooves Meggy, so you can imagine what her "content" is like. There are even Tumblr blogs dedicated to people who have been given the boot from the blog for daring to disagree with her.

Personally, I think it's possible to frown at some things the Cambridges do and love others - which I do, but find it quite curious that some people are very black and white - if you love the Sussexes you must loathe the Cambridges, and if you loathe the Sussexes you must love the Cambridges. Most odd! (Although, I have never, ever, liked Meggy - had her sussed from day one when she posted her pic of the bananas, I was quite fond of Harry).

Another thing before I go ... in the early days of Meggy coming onto the scene, there used to be a contributor to Skippy's Tumblr blog - 'London Scoop.' Does anyone remember her posts? Skippy has been shut down at least a couple of times with the content irretrievable, but the odd post makes a reappearance from various peoples' archives now and again. Anyhoo, all that is unfolding ... London Scoop predicted it. London Scoop was a PR firm engaged to make things happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it’s already happening. They can’t trust him at all and it will just mean all communication breaks down, and they’ll never let him back in. View attachment 487316
I used to think there was a smidgen of hope in Harry making his way back into the fold ... not now though. Too much damage has been done. He's essentially committing treason for divulging his secrets to Orca and co! I think the Harry of old, that so many people loved, is long gone.

Reactions: 27
Was he successful?
I think he was gunner /copilot.
And yes as far as I'm aware he passed everything. If I recall he failed his theory at least once. I'm not sure if piloting is a different skill set to "intelligence" book smarts wise. But yes he passed his written exams too. So he's not completely thick. But gossip was he had extra coaching to pass.

Reactions: 8
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.
Haha!

He has dyslexia; I don't know if he ever had any tailored help at school; all I've heard is rumours of him being awarded grades as he appeared to lack motivation and attention. Princess Beatrice also has dyslexia and managed to do quite well off her own merit (allegedly).

Reactions: 12
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.
Could you copy and paste here? Please 🤗
ETA: just noticed you did later in the thread, thank you (forever behind at the moment...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.