Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossyposse

Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist with an out-of-control victim complex. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the fuck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

JudithKuntz

I read somewhere that when GK was talking to OW after the interview she said.....”I’m not just saying this because I’m your friend, Oprah - but I thought you were PERFECTION”.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I got some tea, I promise not to throw it on you

Dear Lord in Heaven if you’re really up there PLEASE let this be true 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I might stop being an atheist if it is 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
VERY long time lurker (shamefully long, if truth be told...a year...) here who has been infuriated by seeing some of the (I hope) bots on twitter going about MM and also (not so likely bots) making the most horrible comments about Prince Philip and the wonderful news he's out of hospital. Hello! I'm both UK/AUS, currently Down Under during the pandemic, and a firm supporter of the Queen and the Royal Family. So glad to stumble over this forum of like-minded people (I was also so thankful to be lurking this time last year as it gave me some relief from everything pandemic-related). I've been royal watching essentially my whole life, blame my love of history for that! I was hoping I was wrong when I heard about Markle and her involvement with Haz, I was so hopeful for it to work, I wanted the best for him and by extension, her. Alas.

Everyone I speak to in Aus, regardless of if they've sat through the whingefest that was Oprah, are not sympathetic to the pair. Yes, there is sympathy for mental health issues, but as everyone on here has noted, there are so many avenues for help. Given the top brass types that were given into the employ of the couple, and MM especially, I cannot believe no one would've helped if she had asked, or indeed, shown signs she was struggling. The sooner they retire into privacy the better. And pigs might fly, eh?

A friend of mine in Singapore is equally disgusted and appalled and tells me that is the general feeling over there, too. Has muttered all sorts of things about not airing dirty laundry in public, doesn't believe she was so naïve about the family and Haz, and suggests they do a lie detection test for future interviews.

Anyway, glad to (finally) be amongst you, I can't promise to break news stories given my current location, but I look forward to actually joining in.

I don't recall having seen this posted in the last few days (may have missed it in a thread, sorry if I did), so enjoy this Aussie perspective:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...h/news-story/82edf05963b44bf1df1075ec2002230a

• Heart
Reactions: 78

freda19

VIP Member
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I know sometimes we get annoyed with new people asking for clarification of statements we older contributers of this thread are more are of familiarity and knowledge, but let's be more generous - except to more obvious "sugars" and trolls who should obviously be reported - and embrace the newcomers who recognise the gruesome twosome for what they are 🤗
I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Some new info from yesterday Lady C

- medical professionals have said to her that H and M show many signs of being mentally unwell. M in particular has v strong indications of narcissistic and borderline personality disorder although have to meet people and know full history to diagnose properly. Mental illness etc deserves compassion but doesn't mean all perspectives are gospel
- like Lady C's mum, Meghan writes a lot of letters, in order to later have evidence to exonerate herself in a ploy of long term strategy - lady C thinks for example she always mentioned writing to the family to be of use Etc so that when she left, which she always planned, she had 'evidence' to show how devoted she was. She does like her evidence and to mention it at all stages, publically, even though sweet and caring, obv
- like hell was this the Sussexes last word on the matter
- the RF diaries are planned six months in advance, to highlight various causes that the palace gets behind, often personally shortlisted, but derived from apolotical, civil servant like palace institution, not to undermine anything by the government, but uplift national unity and international diplomacy
- when members are on a trip - always carefully planned with each engagement being meaningful and highlighting something important - general understanding that trip gets the media attention. And when royals have important speeches and points to make, others step back to give the press attention to that cause.
- Harry and Meghan didn't do this, they wanted their own image and attention to be headline irrespective of whatever causes others were trying to promote - no team spirit. They totally stole thunder from Charles' very successful tour in the Middle East. You see this all the time now in their constant need for press exposure eg letters this morning in smart works. She didn't even write letters just a sentence and her name?! God the desperation. Anyway the palace wasn't a fan of them doing this, and the Sussexes didn't like being told off - big source of problems internally , as they were keener to promote themselves than the causes the RF were meant to get behind
- Lady C is undoubtedly a snob but she generally is kind and intelligent. I really didn't approve of her references to good breeding in the sense aristocrats had good breeding - some of the most awful rude people are aristocrats. I think she means good upbringing, with certain manners and dignity. None of which markle has but not exclusive to aristocracy so that annoyed me!
- pointed out by psychiatrists that Meghan shows some self hatred - altering her appearance and openly getting confused about and having to reject half her identity as a teen and young actress, however now using that identity entirely to stage her world image. However this must conflict, and we are seeing her open battle with her conflicts happening on the world stage. Don't know how I feel about that analysis but I'm not a psychiatrist!
- just repeated patterns of petulance and victim narrative, constant constant need for exposure and inability to share spotlight, that every good act is about Meghan performing the good act rather than the charity or cause she is promoting. They release more information on the fact they have donated or written to charities than the work the charities do.
- how much help MM was given to teach her and help acclimatise, including Lady Susan who was a confidante and aid to Diana, as well as SamanthaCohen who was a very experienced and trusted palace aide
- the clear delight Meghan took in deception - for example her glee about a secret wedding ceremony - she is genuinely proud of this, and getting one over the stupid peasants (my analysis, the peasant bit :p)

very good video, watch at twice speed though!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

mb1202

VIP Member
I so hope that this footage finds its way onto Twitter/the public domain in some way. I think a lot of people on the fence about her would be finally convinced she’s a disgusting, arrogant, bad tempered narcissist. Not the humble, innocent, naive victim she makes out she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Two key points from the past week that need reinforcing: 1) It’s not ‘racist’ to disbelieve someone who’s telling lies. 2) You don’t have to agree with a word I say to support my right to have my own opinions." / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 68

freda19

VIP Member
It appears that recent headlines about new maternity uniforms being designed to ensure pregnant soldiers can fight in the US military have been largely misconstrued. It is the US Airforce that is designing maternity flight duty uniforms to allow pregnant military members to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy, and to prevent them having to re-qualify after they have given birth. The initiative is being introduced by the US Air Force to encourage women to choose careers with them that do ‘not force them to choose between becoming aviators or mothers‘.

It seems to be a positive, equal opportunities move from what I can see. Why should women have to stop flying when pregnant just because their uniforms no longer fit comfortably, and as a consequence, be forced to retake their flying exams again after maternity leave? These new maternity flight uniforms will put an end to that, which is a great thing.

I know this is off topic, but I am just replying to a previous comment to highlight how the news headlines on this matter have been skewed somewhat in favour of wokeness taking over the US military, when it is not really the case In reality.

An article has been written to debunk the myth that maternity soldiers’ uniforms are being designed under Biden so US female military personnel can be dispatched to fight. The initiative was actually started by the US Air Force under the Trump regime. This part sums it up:

“The Air Force has been working on making "maternity flight duty uniforms" available to its service members, an initiative that started during the Trump administration after airmen struggled to find uniforms that fit during their pregnancies.

According to the Air Force, it’s part of an effort to level the playing field for women and men serving in that branch of the military, and it allows women to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy.

This is not a new initiative so that Biden can dispatch pregnant women to fight.“

Anyway, I am far from woke, so back to discussing the Mug n Smug! As you were...
None of that makes it any less of a load of shite.
"Performing their flight duties" ? Blimey O Reilly, that's even worse than attributing the idea to boots on the ground grunts. :LOL:
So they will be in the cockpit of a fighter plane, belly probably causing 'issues' with reaching the controls etc, dying for a wee, junior playing football on her innards and expected to concentrate on flying a squillion dollar war machine, possibly with armament on board. That sounds just hunky dory.
Are they going to redesign the cockpits too, make the controls more preggy friendly, make the seat more adjustable, add a porta potty?
By the time women require a uniform that accommodates a bump they should be on the ground in admin, supplies, whatever more pregnancy friendly ground duties are available where they can wear civvies until they choose to start maternity leave. What they do post birth is up to them, if they want to fly again then go for it, but bear in mind that after X months of maternity leave things might have changed re flying and they might need a refresher course.
I'm all for doing it for sisters etc etc, but it's an absurd idea to design and order maternity wear for any woman in any of the forces, simple as that. I don't give a tinker's curse whose idea it was originally, it's a load of bollox in my humble opinion.

On topic, I put scoobie in smeggy's favourite hat. Suits him I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Wu Tien

Yesterday I received a handwritten letter. It was addressed to Omid Scobie. Although I am not frequently mistaken for him because I am younger and more handsome it does happen.

Anyway, at the risk of being sued for copyright violation, below are the letter contents.

The Sound of Mesic
Getting new noses and calling paparazzi
Peeing in bushes while on safari
Warm roasted chicken tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things

Off shoulder dresses and all of the merching
Lawsuits and sugars and the sound of ker-ching!
Multiple bathrooms and indiscreet meetings

Bullying staff and playing the victim
Staying on yachts and wooing Prince Dim
Plotting the downfall of England’s next kings

When the Mail bites, when Piers stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad

• Haha
  • Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
HI, you’ve reached the Montecito Mansion.

Press 1 for The Duchess
Press 2 for Haz
Press 3 for CBS

calls maybe recorded for Treachery purposes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thanks too 50s girl.
I've started a new thread as obs it was needed but now I'm stuck.

No new things have happened in the last 24 hours for megs except she has released comments on a private conversation with Harry's family.

Prince Philip is out of hospital and let's hope he recovers well.

Now I need to work out how to finish the las thread.!!!

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Twitter (sorry for screenshot - unsure how to do a Twitter link from my phone - info would be useful)
7E296BE3-E7F1-4DF1-89FD-F578746A61DE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63