Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooh, it goes against the grain, believe me it really does ... but I thought the witch looked really beautiful in that dress. And her leaving dress. I thought she was one of the most gorgeous Royal brides ever and I was so happy for her and Harry. That's all changed now though so say what you like about the effer. 😁
I think the dress itself was beautiful, not her. Her arrogance and smugness just shines through making it impossible for me to see her as pretty. I’ve disliked her since pre wedding, thought the engagement interview was an absolute spectacle, smug manic grinning and he didn’t get a word in edgeways. That’s how it seemed anyway, she loves the sound of her own voice. And that ridiculously disingenuous story about them roasting chicken together (and the innuendo that supposedly was intended).

Reading the screenshots above about the Givenchy fitting, the idea of her being nasty to Charlotte just makes my blood boil. M is a Self centred, hideous old witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.:mad:
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.:m
No really, don't. We have Bono. Haven't we suffered enough? We very happily claimed Obama as our own and dubbed him O'Bama. There is even a service station named after him...no lie! Anyone is welcome but not even a pinch of Nutmeg. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What do you do when the principal (i.e. THE DUCHESS) can't be removed from the workplace? You would normally arrange for her to have some form of workplace training as an intervention - that's the absolute minimum response, really. Did that ever happen, I wonder? Ironic that The Diana Award makes anti bullying behaviour one of its main activities.... and I notice it's supported by HRH The Duke of Cambridge but not his brother.

Princess Eugenie used to work for Alexander Gilkes auction house Paddle8 in New York, and in those days he was married to Misha Nonoo. Alexander was at Eton with Prince William. Eugenie went to Alexander and Misha's wedding in 2012. Misha is believed to have met Megz in December 2014 at an art event in Miami, Princess Eugenie was also at the same event so its plausible that Megz met Eugenie before she met the hapless Hazza.

So MM chums up with Eugenie, & has never ever ever spoke of or heard about Eu’s cousin Hazzard. Yeah, right.
Seems that MM suffers from a cataclysmic lack of social skills or polite curiosity about her ‘old friends’.
Why, one might even conclude that she may be quite self-centred or over simplify to suggest that she may be on a spectrum of some kind, or maybe lead to allege that she is just a brazen liar.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if you can do a straight link from Tumblr but here’s screenshots.
What an absolutely foul witch if these are true which funnily enough I’m inclined to believe they are. This goes beyond smugness and rudeness, this is psychotic. Bullying children, pitting them against each other, mimicking their voice, forcing them to be physically uncomfortable, demanding staff work longer hours. I honestly believe she is seriously unwell.

I know this is arguably hearsay but it’s a very in-depth story, and indicates absolutely textbook narcissism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾
Happy Birthday 🥳
I'm mixing some drinks for the party!
hamster-bartender-5.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Here is the blind!! His name was associated with this blind but it’s gone!! If you type in blind gossip James Matthews it will come up in the results
Would you call Pippa an international celebrity? I wouldn't.

Team Megz were thought to be fond of planting smears via Blind Gossip.... Be very wary of anything on BG related to Duchess of Cambridge, her family, or Prince William.
All the Blind Gossip items I've seen are very anti Harkles. CDAN might be different.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 57,000 complaints is a lot, but this figure shows he has far more support than M fans will ever understand! Also doesn’t surprise me that number of complaints, there are an awful lot of brain dead wokes out there.View attachment 486783
Does that figure include all our complaints about the bleeping Shona woman though?

2 Questions:
What do we think Justice Warby thinks now, viewing this tit show?

Do we think Scabies will turn on Smeg when she's Markled him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow I almost forgot how utterly ridiculous that veil was! How did she think that was a good look?! :sick:
Miss Haversham comes to mind!
Compare her clumsily getting out the car and her aide bundling wads of net curtain out after her compared to Kate’s car exit, worlds apart!
And twice rudely swatting away the chap trying to help her exit the car.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I still find it hilarious that a divorcee in her late 30s wore possibly the whitest shade of white and a massive veil 😂 who was she kidding? HMTQ was reportedly surprised 🤣 the dresses were even whiter than Catherine's...also I HATED Meghan's reception dress. It was so trashy and did nothing for her figure.

View attachment 486994

I preferred the evening one, but neither of them fit her properly. Maybe she wasn't very nice to her seamstresses ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has already done that by calling in an outside investigation, KNOWING it could show the palace up as neglectful employers. It needs looking into.She's clearly taken the good advice to take this on the chin rather than try to bury it all.
I think she's still playing a blinder, especially under the circumstances of verbal diarhoea emanating from California and Phillip's health issues.
I don't think so, I think they are playing long game. Bullying is just the first round. Especially, because she refused contact with JCMH. I think RF will wean them slowly,

Tin hat on: Imagine that Gayle person deliberately spoke about private conversation, knowing that RF either will cut out cringes or starting to play hardball?

Reactions: 15
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.
Well the refurb has been described as IKEA bland and characterless, so maybe Eugenie didn't like waking up in an IKEA show room and worrying in case a crowd of shoppers came meandering through clutching those huge Ikeabags and man handling the "decorative touches".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve always thought she was pregnant ( I can’t get my head around how much effort would be needed for such a conspiracy) but I understand why many think otherwise.

A Demi Moore type pregnant tummy photo shoot would be right up her street and shove two fingers up to Brenda.

She has no constraints now , show the bump Meghan!
#BareTheBump

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
He wasn't a fully qualified pilot.

Reactions: 19
"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Two key points from the past week that need reinforcing: 1) It’s not ‘racist’ to disbelieve someone who’s telling lies. 2) You don’t have to agree with a word I say to support my right to have my own opinions." / Twitter"
Agreed!

We are all entitled to our own opinions.

H&M are just entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve always thought she was pregnant ( I can’t get my head around how much effort would be needed for such a conspiracy) but I understand why many think otherwise.

A Demi Moore type pregnant tummy photo shoot would be right up her street and shove two fingers up to Brenda.

She has no constraints now , show the bump Meghan!
It’s genuinely at a point where I wouldn’t even believe the photo, they’d just photoshop it. Maybe that’s just me in my tin foil hat :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF! 65 is the new 30.
Never mind the bollocks!
I’m 65 today don’t feel it
when I remember what my aunts looked like at this age they looked so
Much older that people that age today
I Loved the music that was about when I was growing up
Except the Osmans David Cassidy The Nolan’s
and others of that ilk although I met one of the Nolan’s once at a function she was very nice and chatted to everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.