Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Megan does tarot cards or has a spiritual advisor? Who was it, Ronald Reagan or his wife who used a medium to help him make decisions?
It was Nancy Reagan; she consulted an astrologer before making any big decisions.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused. Are you suggesting Dominic West was in Suits? I don’t remember him in it.
No
He was in the Wire with Wendell Pierce and Wendell played Rachel's Dad in Suits.

This is continuing from me saying I'd had a crush on the actor who played Rachel's Dad since he was in the Wire.

Reactions: 5
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin
Do you think? I have a feeling that covering something like that up to such an extreme might mean that they get a lot of public sympathy.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Megan does tarot cards or has a spiritual advisor? Who was it, Ronald Reagan or his wife who used a medium to help him make decisions?

Sometimes in life we get signs whether we believe or not.

The only reason I’m saying this is I sat down to sew and opened the tool bag for my scissors. The scissors were already open and subsequently cut my thumb. I am applying pressure with a kitchen towel as I type.

Needless to say I will not be sewing again today!
Yes the message was close the scissors when you finish with them lol
I have some sharp kitchen knives that have covers for the blades I am forever complaining to hubby to not leave them in the sink and to put covers back on ,he’s uses them for anything ,well he got his comeuppance
As he went to get a knife out the draw he had not put cover on and grabbed it by the blade
good job it was not one of the sharper ones

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes the message was close the scissors when you finish with them lol
I have some sharp kitchen knives that have covers for the blades I am forever complaining to hubby to not leave them in the sink and to put covers back on ,he’s uses them for anything ,well he got his comeuppance
As he went to get a knife out the draw he had not put cover on and grabbed it by the blade
good job it was not one of the sharper ones
Indeed it was. Hoisted by my own petard!

I do actually have a cover for these scissors but I don’t use it! Idiot!

I’ve learnt my lesson!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.