Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something odd about the wedding, and I had the impression Megz bringing up the garden wedding and the Archbishop of Canterbury, and then getting no comment from Lambeth Palace, means there is something else lurking. More blackmail, maybe?

Megzy is desperate to stop the conversation about her bullying 13+ staff members, isn't she? There's a good summary taken from Quora:

The PR agency Sunshine sachs or whatever it is is a bit suspect... goodnpoint made showing up Smeg and thickie as hypocrites

Royal analysis....on twitter... soz bit of a tec failure. Cant post link.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s exactly when the press started turning on them. Nothing to do with her colour.
It just struck me that Australians and most of the UK apart from the stans and "liberal" broadcasters seem to have a very low tolerance of hypocrites. Maybe it's a cultural thing but I can't imagine more withering disdain for someone like Orca than from an Aussie male!
American culture on the other hand seems to encourage and worship hypocrisy, with bloated individuals like Orca and Gayle raised on pedestals of papier-mache that groan with the weight of their vast egos, just because they are WOC and talk sh...t.
Not meaning to cause any offence here but I can't see someone like Orca lasting 10 minutes in Darwin for example. 🦘🦘🦘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.
Me too. But he lost me when he released a photo of himself looking all smug while taking the knee for BLM. Moon-faced, opportunistic bandwaggoning prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I will be shocked if it never gets revealed they used a surrogate. If we’re wrong, and it wasn’t a moonbump, she was pregnant, and all the irregularities around the announcement are just coincidences. I just highly highly doubt it all things considered!
Two things she hasn't denied or sued over are the moonbump or surrogacy and the bullying allegations

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd have to add nigel farage to my list, now he's someone I NEVER thought I'd agree with 🙈😳
I'll have to add Sharon Osbourne, and I can't stand that woman. Damn that pair of whingers for forcing me to defend Sharon bloody Osbourne!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If anyone has netflix I've been watching a documentary on the hotel Cecil. When you see skid row in Los Angeles. And you think if they wanted to really show compassion in action then there's a perfect target.
But it's not photogenic and not worldwide so they won't touch it with a bargepole. Because it won't give them the kudos they want.
I also have a friend, currently lives in Hollywood, and he says it's wild wild west on the streets of LA. So many homeless and hungry it's shocking. He says he really don't know if he will have for a next month rent, not to say anything more.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I also have a friend, currently lives in Hollywood, and he says it's wild wild west on the streets of LA. So many homeless and hungry it's shocking. He says he really don't know if he will have for a next month rent, not to say anything more.
Which makes it all the more disgusting that the pea brained prince whined to the billionaire Oprah that he was forced to use Mummy’s millions for his 11 bed mansion because Daddy cut him off.

Forrest Gump without the moral compass. That’s SkidMarkle’s great prize.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I've said on previous threads that I think M is running scared about the impending losing of titles and money and the bullying accusations and that's why we've suddenly got a flurry of comments and leaks from her so called friends, bigging her up and making snide remarks about RF. I hope that her house of cards are about to tumble and karma begins.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Princess Diana wrote lots of letters.
And there we have it! I'd forgotten she is channelling Diana's spirit. The woman couldn't be more pathetic and pompous if she tried. Im engrossed in Lady C youtube... that lady has a wonderful way with words. She is my new hero.

I'm talking about Bogart who was left behind when Meghan moved to the UK, either because he was to old to travel or he disliked Harry.
Dogs are such beautiful judges of character don't you think?

Reactions: 23
Which makes it all the more disgusting that the pea brained prince whined to the billionaire Oprah that he was forced to use Mummy’s millions for his 11 bed mansion because Daddy cut him off.

Forrest Gump without the moral compass. That’s SkidMarkle’s great prize.
Didn't Charles give them a lump sum when they left? Where's that gone?

Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought she was pregnant ( I can’t get my head around how much effort would be needed for such a conspiracy) but I understand why many think otherwise.

A Demi Moore type pregnant tummy photo shoot would be right up her street and shove two fingers up to Brenda.

She has no constraints now , show the bump Meghan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
More Harkles PR tonight with invented 'sources' called Omid Straight from the SS playbook. When BP are locked down and not responding to the Harkles nonsense, they just put out a drip feed of fiction with made up responses from Prince William, HMTQ and Prince Philip.

Now a source tells ET that Prince William is “deeply distressed with Harry and Meghan's decision to share private family conversations” with King.

ET has also learned that Harry and Meghan had hoped that discussions with the royal family would lead to the beginning of a process of healing.

The source also adds that in the wake of the Winfrey interview William is "fiercely protective" of Kate and was "unhappy" with Meghan's decisions to draw Kate into the interview.............

Additionally, ET's source adds that Queen Elizabeth II has found the whole situation to be “very upsetting."

As for Prince Philip, a second source tells ET, "Prince Philip is in good spirits” since leaving the hospital yesterday.

What bleeping waffle speak....the beginning of a process of healing.... oh duck off.
Woke twit speak

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sharon was ‘cancelled’ off the back of this quote from Sheryl Underwood. This quote was supposedly oh so correct and exposed Sharon and PM as racists. I despair. Empty, pathetic word salad:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”
As in... I have no grounds or evidence to dispute or refute your point that there is no evidence of racism, & because I have no logic or rational argument to fall back on, I fluster & start to blubber. Because you not not cede to my game play to duck the unpalatable truth - which is not my truth by the way - that there is no case to answer & react to suggest that I don’t blubber, with the implication that I am an immature & easily offended , NOT the strong wise woman I identify myself to be, which as ‘any foole kno‘ is racist.

*Molesworth Syndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhahaha the sun did him dirty!!

View attachment 486480
honestly a heat magazine gossip columnist has no way to take the moral high ground.

having grown up reading those magazines as a teen before I knew better, they were full of vicious, thinly veiled sexist spite. Why am I not surprised MMs biggest cheerleader is this type of roach.

I wish he’d crawl back whatever bridge he came out from.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've said on previous threads that I think M is running scared about the impending losing of titles and money and the bullying accusations and that's why we've suddenly got a flurry of comments and leaks from her so called friends, bigging her up and making snide remarks about RF. I hope that her house of cards are about to tumble and karma begins.
I totally agree ... Incidentally one of my favourite films was RAMBO....FIRST BLOOD....They started this.....OUR QUEEN.. Will finish it ......YESSSS !!!!!! 😂😇😘

As in... I have no grounds or evidence to dispute or refute your point that there is no evidence of racism, & because I have no logic or rational argument to fall back on, I fluster & start to blubber. Because you not not cede to my game play to duck the unpalatable truth - which is not my truth by the way - that there is no case to answer & react to suggest that I don’t blubber, with the implication that I am an immature & easily offended , NOT the strong wise woman I identify myself to be, which as ‘any foole kno‘ is racist.

*Molesworth Syndrome
In other words talking Utter bleeping Shite !!!!@

Reactions: 10
I would like to think Diana wouldn’t spit on her if she was on fire...

if Charles is still paying Harry’s Vodafone call abroad contract it might be time to bar that direct debit.
Seems like William has finally started to realise the Markles world stick his calls online like he’s a phone a friend option on who wants to be a millionaire.
(which in fairness they might need to enter if the Hollywood dream comes crashing down)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm loving my St Patrick's Day Hat. Thankyou 😊
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.