Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: she may be recognised as black in the USA which has a unique history regarding race and where even one distant relative three generations back with a certain ethnicity seems to qualify you to claim that ethnicity (which has never sat right with me), but in much of the rest of the world the way she presents as an adult, she'd be considered white. Especially in actual black majority countries, even ones with troubled racial histories themselves such as SA.
I remember a time not too long ago, when the 1 drop rule was rightful considered racist. Any hint of black and you were branded figuratively speaking. Now, it seems that it is accepted and encouraged (Halley Berry comes to mind) so that those who can pass as "white" can get special treatment of sorts, socially or otherwise. :rolleyes:

Another thing that gets up my nose, is this attitude that whatever happens in the States, is applicable to the rest of the world. Each country has their own unique experiences and circumstances. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.

U2 are utter shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they were married months before in Africa and her saying they were married on their own three days before was a thinly veiled threat that she would spill the beans, hence why she was invited to Balmoral over christmas when normally this is only for married couples, and I think there was something about William not following to sign the register.
Have it right that PrinceC, Camilla & Doria popped out to witness the registration?

Given that Our Wills directly urged Hazzard to go slow, & Wills is gifted with some common sense, he wisely let others step up to be formal witnesses.

Reactions: 14
There's something odd about the wedding, and I had the impression Megz bringing up the garden wedding and the Archbishop of Canterbury, and then getting no comment from Lambeth Palace, means there is something else lurking. More blackmail, maybe?

Megzy is desperate to stop the conversation about her bullying 13+ staff members, isn't she? There's a good summary taken from Quora:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I'll tell you what pisses me right off.

People who think that U2 is the be all and end all of Irish music. Aslan, Something Happens, Hothouse Flowers, An Emotional Fish, Frank and Walters, Sultans Of Ping, The Divine Comedy, The Stunning......the list is ENDLESS.
THE DIVINE COMEDY
Miss them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

you've always been confused sunshine so what's new?! Love your upside-down head emoji too....very apt for your lifestyle... "righty-ho" is the word, spot on for once :poop::poop::poop:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Here is the blind!! His name was associated with this blind but it’s gone!! If you type in blind gossip James Matthews it will come up in the results
I thought it was his father who had the sexual assault problems.

Reactions: 12
I took some time away from this thread because I was becoming my mother 😐

But Gayle. Whatever you’re called. Oprah’s witch? Meghan’s mouthpiece? Whatever you’re called, shut up.

oh lord little Meggy does NOT like being ignored does she,
actually no I’m not putting it all on her door, tosspot hazza is just as much to blame at this point, Meghan is clearly well practiced at the art of ruining relationships, as much as he’s always come across as a bit of a bitter drip, I didn’t think he’d be this bad, she’s ignited a flame in him but he’s launched it at his only family.

how do people not see that they’re weaponising race in order to get their own way? she keeps using that card and eventually people will see it’s a fake, it’s so disturbing seeing a black woman (and a ginger tosspot) use something so emotive for their own personal gain.

and how mentally damaged must they both be right now to, not a week later, trying to poke the bear yet again.

its like a toddler having a tantrum screaming louder because they’re not getting the response they want.
duck off you silly twats. No more ice cream. Or security.....whatever.

the bleeping hypocrisy when the woman who has a meltdown because her letter has been shared went straight from the phone line to baby Oprah, so baby Oprah could go public with information about their conversation.

crazy times we live in, not Covid, the fact people still support this twats.
I wish the U.K press would ignore the pair of them , it’d drive Meghan up the wall and Harry having to deal with her tantrums is his comeuppance.

The constant leaking from the US is doing nothing, I hope Charles is arranging the slimmed down Monarchy and changing the rules regarding future Prince and Princess titles after seeing what they’re now dealing with.

Prepare for the worst but hope for the best , slam dunk the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think cbs has wanted to get rid of Sharon for a long time but haven't found the right reason to end her contract with them, so they goaded her into talking about Piers Morgan and sadly they gave her the right amount of rope to hang herself.

I bloody love Sharon, she said what everyone else was thinking.
It’s just totally ridiculous because she did nothing wrong. She simply asked what about what PM said was racist, Sheryl Underwood couldn’t respond with anything, and Sharon just got told it doesn’t matter what was said PM is a racist and you must belive that. Hideous propaganda.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.
This Pippa would quite like a billionaire and an estate in Scotland.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s just totally ridiculous because she did nothing wrong. She asked what PM said that was racist, Sheryl Underwood couldn’t respond with anything, and Sharon just got told it doesn’t matter what was said PM is a racist and you must belive that. Hideous propaganda.
It just sucks that people are so egar to cancel everyone and pull the race card when there's absolutely no need for it. I feel really bad for Sharon

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He’d have so many medals and chains he would fall off his horse
Are they not some new royal Corgies at BP? Good candidates to take Hazzard’s place. They’re loyal, hard working, close to the ground...& already here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It just sucks that people are so egar to cancel everyone and pull the race card when there's absolutely no need for it. I feel really bad for Sharon
Sharon was ‘cancelled’ off the back of this quote from Sheryl Underwood. This quote was supposedly oh so correct and exposed Sharon and PM as racists. I despair. Empty, pathetic word salad:

“it is not the exact words of racism, it’s the implication and the reaction to it, to not want to address that because she is a black woman, and to try and dismiss it and try and make it seem less than what it is, that’s what makes it racist”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.