Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her simpering looks into the camera haven’t changed at all then.
She’s such a cliche. Woman in LA trying and failing to make an acting career (not counting suits because IMO she’s pretty dreadful in it, it’s a Canadian cable show, and she got it likely because of her husband at the time), spending her weekends at organic health food shops and vegan cafes, doing yoga, writing a lifestyle blog. These things aren’t bad in themselves it’s just you can tell she’s a certain ‘type’, trying way too hard. She’s so unoriginal and fake it’s painful.

Reactions: 35
It reminds me of that I Wanna Marry Harry reality TV show they had in America in 2014 with the guy who also barely resembled him -

I absolutely loved this show. Complete and utter embarrassing trash! I even remember thinking to myself as if Harry would ever marry a tacky, classless American actress (a couple of the girls on it were ‘aspiring actresses’) o_Oo_O one of the worst ones on it happened to be called Meghan as well!

edit- also I thought in some ways the lookalike was pretty good but in others was nothing like him. I cannot believe all but one of them bought it.
C1824C44-1A71-4923-9013-66E47E2BB640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 486116
On a side note: I really hope PH can one day find true love and happiness just like a past victim of MM did. I mean the poor guy didn't just dodge a bullet, he dodged a canon ball!

View attachment 486130
He genuinely looks so much healthier and happier now (I really hope we can see PH like this, one day)
Me too. At his stag do his friends toasted to “royally gained and royally lost”. I think they meant it as a good riddance, he gained royally by having her out of his life and finding someone better.

Reactions: 12
Given MM’s elderly gynaecological status, & that she’s a modern truthful Calif. WoC etc, few would be really surprised if they shared early on that they’d defrosted her stored eggs & had IVF with Hazzard’s seed AND ’cos this is their precious first bebe they truthfully asked a truthful surrogate to carry their truthful bebe to full term truthfully safely. Just as other royals have recently done before them.

Hmmm, small fly in ointment is that adopted or surrogate-born child would not hold title of Earl if Dumbarton etc.

Honesty is best policy, eh?!
I will be shocked if it never gets revealed they used a surrogate. If we’re wrong, and it wasn’t a moonbump, she was pregnant, and all the irregularities around the announcement are just coincidences. I just highly highly doubt it all things considered!

Reactions: 13
If anyone has netflix I've been watching a documentary on the hotel Cecil. When you see skid row in Los Angeles. And you think if they wanted to really show compassion in action then there's a perfect target.
But it's not photogenic and not worldwide so they won't touch it with a bargepole. Because it won't give them the kudos they want.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I need a support group called 'OMG, I agree with...'

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:
Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield.

The only positive thing I can think of is that Harry and Meghan aren't going to criticise themselves (well Harry might if he continues to forget his lines) so at least I'm not to going to have the horror of agreeing with them.

But seriously, am I turning into a mad tea towel collecting royalist or even worse, right wing? 😫
I'd have to add nigel farage to my list, now he's someone I NEVER thought I'd agree with 🙈😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'd have to add nigel farage to my list, now he's someone I NEVER thought I'd agree with 🙈😳
Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is Sharon still a force to be reckoned with in Hollywood?

She’s not an enemy I’d want.
she prob knows alot of 'secrets' from her time on TV and from the music industry am guessing she still has some pretty good connections

Reactions: 12
Same here.

Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:

Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield
Strange times ! :D I found myself agreeing with Nigel Farage the other day !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ooh, ooh - Pom @Pom Bear, if you've got time, please could you do Scobie as a scab on Meghans knees (you know the picture where she's got carpet burns on her knees when she's seducing Serena's husband!) xx
Here you are as promised 😄🤗😘 xx
Back later 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16160085432470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think the tide might be turning though, Schofe was firmly on their side last week and today he basically told then to shut up and get on with their lives.

Reactions: 24
I will be shocked if it never gets revealed they used a surrogate. If we’re wrong, and it wasn’t a moonbump, she was pregnant, and all the irregularities around the announcement are just coincidences. I just highly highly doubt it all things considered!
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a tit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think the tide might be turning though, Schofe was firmly on their side last week and today he basically told then to shut up and get on with their lives.
Schofield can duck off as well, I couldn’t care less what his opinion on anything is, he’s as shady as they come

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.