Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just sucks that people are so egar to cancel everyone and pull the race card when there's absolutely no need for it. I feel really bad for Sharon
The way Sharon is being cancelled you’d think she used the N word on TV, not she just supported her friend Piers Morgan who also wasn’t even racist himself. Such a mess

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Meghan's diary fears. Being discussed on Lorraine. Reporter Said maybe if they dont get what they want, they may do a Netflix and a tell all.
Let’s hope that Netflicks have better governance & lawyers than Harpo & CBS, so undertake some critical thinking, risk assessment & factchecking before they film, let alone broadcast, a single word uttered by MM & Hazzard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Sharon still a force to be reckoned with in Hollywood?

She’s not an enemy I’d want.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here is the blind!! His name was associated with this blind but it’s gone!! If you type in blind gossip James Matthews it will come up in the results
Oooh. Thank you! 😀

Here is the blind!! His name was associated with this blind but it’s gone!! If you type in blind gossip James Matthews it will come up in the results
bleeping hell. I’ve just read it.

Reactions: 5
Team Megz were thought to be fond of planting smears via Blind Gossip.... Be very wary of anything on BG related to Duchess of Cambridge, her family, or Prince William.

So here comes mouthpiece Katie Nicholl in Vanity Fair keeping the Oprahgate story running...

I'd say it's very unlikely indeed that anyone 'close to William' is talking to Vanity Fair.

One source close to William told Vanity Fair, “There’s a lack of trust on both sides which makes moving forward very hard. William is now worried that anything he says to his brother will be plastered over American TV.”

These two comments sound like rubbish, as well. There is zero chance that Harry is speaking to HMTQ.

“The family is focused on the Duke of Edinburgh and as far as they are concerned his health is paramount,” a family friend told Vanity Fair. “It seems the Sussexes seem to want to keep fueling this story at a time when the royals are trying to protect Prince Philip from the headlines. It’s a very strange way to go about trying to heal a family rift.”

Vanity Fair understands that Harry has been in touch with the Queen since the interview aired and that they are continuing to speak regularly about Prince Philip’s health.

The way things are going, Gayle King will be announcing the sad departure of Prince Philip as a 'CBS Exclusive' before anyone gets to hear about it in the UK, you can see it coming a mile off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish the U.K press would ignore the pair of them , it’d drive Meghan up the wall and Harry having to deal with her tantrums is his comeuppance.

The constant leaking from the US is doing nothing, I hope Charles is arranging the slimmed down Monarchy and changing the rules regarding future Prince and Princess titles after seeing what they’re now dealing with.

Prepare for the worst but hope for the best , slam dunk the pair of them.
I like the saying “give them enough rope and let them hang themselves”

and the way they’re behaving it won’t take long

• Haha
Reactions: 25
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 57,000 complaints is a lot, but this figure shows he has far more support than M fans will ever understand! Also doesn’t surprise me that number of complaints, there are an awful lot of brain dead wokes out there.
B714F507-7E3B-43C1-9A7D-84B389F0C3A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cuntface scrapie has just tweeted this:

'Bit confused here, so just want to get this new royal protocol correct. It’s okay when info is leaked to the papers via a palace source but not when Gayle King shares it on TV? Righty-ho then'

bleeping stirring little bleep. His stupidity knows no end. Remember everyone this is his true form😗
View attachment 486136

ETA @spangly We posted at the same time!
You forgot to the butt-plug and have fitted him instead with a pair of roasting skewers at the back end
He's so unprofessional for a royal reporter :mad: Its about time he starts acting like the pushing 40 man he is :ROFLMAO:
He's not a man. He's a bottom-feeder who sucks up the detritus from the bottom of the pond he lives in and regurgitates it through his backside as Royal News.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The lovely PDina makes some good points about accountability. Also in the comments section someone has said that H is her 4th husband as first two were annulled.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

OK how much do we have to pay this witch to shut the duck up about the royals?! She is dragging them through the mud. It's disgusting
I don't think any amount of money will be enough. No wonder she always looks so smug. The RF will be fkd if she's milked Handbag for all the inside knowledge he has.

Is she going to resort to blackmail? The security services should deal with her, but she's living in the US as a US citizen, so nothing can be done from here. It beggars belief that this is happening. I just hope the little Handbag runt was kept in the dark growing up and he's too dim and stupid enough to take much in anyway. Still, potentially very embarrassing and undermining for the RF if she's planning a tell all book. I know what I'd like to do to the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !
I’m torn on this matter.

BP/Royal Household/is a bog standard UK employer of 1000+ people. I’m not sure if they are public or private sector.

So, Betty’s crew may have dropped the ball when it came to fully implementing best practice around bullying & harassment in the UK workplace, & want to do the right thing by examining what happened to make sustainable changes as an enlightened employer would, & minimise risk to reputation & liability of legal action.
OR
Maybe, they did just enough of the right thing at the time, & by commissioning an independent review where, I can only assume, employees are free to blow the proverbial whistle, with formation air cover, so that many misplaced anecdotes & items of evidence are rediscovered & presented to be considered. Sort like going to Court to present evidence to refute false allegation...but no.

I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targeted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!
I noticed that MM said dismissively that she & Eugenie were ‘old friends’.
With friends like MM, Eugenie needs no enemies.

Reactions: 22
So glad this thread is moving a bit slower now as I am suffering from Sussex fatigue. Also wanted to post to get my own leprechaun hat. 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.