Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised she's not looking glowing and carefree - the RF have been through the wringer over the last few weeks!

The sad thing is - it's probably taken it's toll on all of the senior Royals and to what end?...................Meghan and Harry are STILL not happy!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Exactly. They want to screw over the RF and in doing do the British public and make a mockery of the monarchy s relationship and position to the tax oayer. Constitutional Monarchy not an absolute.Its a delicate balance. Public servants. They want title, money etc and to be able to capitalise on their brand. Be picky about the engagements. Nothing too dull for the wannabes.

Ungrateful bastards made a mockery of the very expensive royal wedding which cost how much?
The RF brings in tourism. Spoil that you take more money from the public purse and the economy.

Be rich but dont be private jet, wasteful, flashy rich. We like that KM recycles outfits and wears high street. We ve kncoked the royal train, royal yacht on the head. Royal isnt about flashing the cash like a kardashian. Privileged ginger thickie doesnt get that either. Uneducated little ponce that he is.

The remaining crowns in Europe know this and have simillar relationships. Spain, Norway etc

Disgusting what Megain and Thickie are trying to do do.
Doesn’t Queenie still have a train?
I think taking away Britannia was a hint that we can take everything away if we choose. Go all French and kick them out when Queen is gone. Charles is very aware of that - hence why he wants to slim down the monarchy, cut costs and modernise whereas the generation of the Queen ‘bottle of champagne in every room’ mother was convinced of the divine right of kings.

Reactions: 11
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
MONEY , and MORE MONEY , Titles, The Commonwealth patronage, SECUIRTY ...... oh! and more MONEY

WAKE UP WARBY!!!!!!!
Look what he unleashed ! This so could have gone the other way ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine being so arrogant and entitled that you feel ‘hurt’ that the Queen of England and the Prince of Wales aren’t ringing you directly but ringing their grandson/son. Does she not remember that she was literally a D list actress and nobody before she met the idiot!?
When I read that comment of did nobody think to ring her directly? Am sure they thought about it and went yeahhh/nahhhh. Even if they do start speaking to Harry, he will never again be told anything of any substance regarding the RF as chances are it will be used against them at some point in time by them. It's surely starting to sink in by now to him just how alone and isolated he is?

I also think it interesting that they haven't sued The Times. Plus interesting to look at what they don't do, as opposed to the world talking about what they actually are doing/saying. They also aren't suing anyone who talks about them using a surrogate, now why is that do we think hmm? Also interesting to look at the people who are not speaking out to their defence. Which seems to be most people and even most who attended their wedding. Speaks volumes. Practically nobody on Suits has defended her, except for Patrick who was likely her lover at some point and a couple of her ex-colleagues spoke out against her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
When I had my first I had morning sickness and felt that it was awful and nothing could be worse. (Occasionally have form for being a tad over dramatic) :ROFLMAO:
However when I had my second I got hyperemesis, the difference between the two is amazingly big.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
MONEY , and MORE MONEY , Titles, The Commonwealth patronage, SECUIRTY ...... oh! and more MONEY

Look what he unleashed ! This so could have gone the other way ....
Never mind, this will tarnish Warby's reputation for the rest of his life. Markled!

Every echelon of society was taken in by this misogynistic grifter. I hope her fall is even more spectacular than her rise (simply by marriage) and she takes Haribaldi down with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It was H who claimed to have heard the race comment, H who said he was financially cut off, so why would M think they should speak to her?? To ask if she's ok?!

P.s. love our Irish hats!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When I read that comment of did nobody think to ring her directly? Am sure they thought about it and went yeahhh/nahhhh. Even if they do start speaking to Harry, he will never again be told anything of any substance regarding the RF as chances are it will be used against them at some point in time by them. It's surely starting to sink in by now to him just how alone and isolated he is?

I also think it interesting that they haven't sued The Times. Plus interesting to look at what they don't do, as opposed to the world talking about what they actually are doing/saying. They also aren't suing anyone who talks about them using a surrogate, now why is that do we think hmm? Also interesting to look at the people who are not speaking out to their defence. Which seems to be most people and even most who attended their wedding. Speaks volumes. Practically nobody on Suits has defended her, except for Patrick who was likely her lover at some point and a couple of her ex-colleagues spoke out against her.
She’s done an amazing job in the sense of pulling off the typical narc/victim relationship. Isolated him completely and it will take years for that to heal after the divorce.

I’ve been thinking this too about the surrogate thing. Why didn’t they address it in the interview, ie if they’d for example said it’s hurtful/untrue. I don’t think they did this nor are they suing people who have suggested it publicly, because they’d be lying. My feeling is that they can’t because they did indeed use a surrogate

It’s all a huge mess really isn’t it!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That necklace also has an M initial.. not visible on that pic but I remember seeing both initials. As you say so tacky!
she used to post SO many pictures of her wearing those bracelets. She’d post a pic of a coffee cup or book and low and behold her hand wearing the bracelets would inexplicably feature. She was clearly alerting people to the fact she was dating Harry. Hasn’t worn the bracelets since they announced the engagement of course.

I wonder if Harry had broken up or was about to, when she did the vanity fair interview in sept 2017. Maybe she felt she had nothing else to loose. It would be a final way to firmly Publicly position herself as his girlfriend (and he might’ve been self conscious about the number of failed relationships by that point and so hesitant to end things).

it might also have been a last opportunity to feature on a cover no less, of a higher end magazine. An opportunity that wouldn’t be afforded to a D-list actress otherwise. Maybe she felt “f it, he’s about to end things so I’ll do the interview which is ALL about dating Harry and at least I’ll get the exposure before I go back to being unknown”

Reactions: 21
When I had my first I had morning sickness and felt that it was awful and nothing could be worse. (Occasionally have form for being a tad over dramatic) :ROFLMAO:
However when I had my second I got hyperemesis, the difference between the two is amazingly big.
Indeed. I had hyperemisis... without fail I would always get some idiot telling me they had morning sickness too. They did not understand... apparently it's wrong to punch people.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So
Some new info from yesterday Lady C

- medical professionals have said to her that H and M show many signs of being mentally unwell. M in particular has v strong indications of narcissistic and borderline personality disorder although have to meet people and know full history to diagnose properly. Mental illness etc deserves compassion but doesn't mean all perspectives are gospel
- like Lady C's mum, Meghan writes a lot of letters, in order to later have evidence to exonerate herself in a ploy of long term strategy - lady C thinks for example she always mentioned writing to the family to be of use Etc so that when she left, which she always planned, she had 'evidence' to show how devoted she was. She does like her evidence and to mention it at all stages, publically, even though sweet and caring, obv
- like hell was this the Sussexes last word on the matter
- the RF diaries are planned six months in advance, to highlight various causes that the palace gets behind, often personally shortlisted, but derived from apolotical, civil servant like palace institution, not to undermine anything by the government, but uplift national unity and international diplomacy
- when members are on a trip - always carefully planned with each engagement being meaningful and highlighting something important - general understanding that trip gets the media attention. And when royals have important speeches and points to make, others step back to give the press attention to that cause.
- Harry and Meghan didn't do this, they wanted their own image and attention to be headline irrespective of whatever causes others were trying to promote - no team spirit. They totally stole thunder from Charles' very successful tour in the Middle East. You see this all the time now in their constant need for press exposure eg letters this morning in smart works. She didn't even write letters just a sentence and her name?! God the desperation. Anyway the palace wasn't a fan of them doing this, and the Sussexes didn't like being told off - big source of problems internally , as they were keener to promote themselves than the causes the RF were meant to get behind
- Lady C is undoubtedly a snob but she generally is kind and intelligent. I really didn't approve of her references to good breeding in the sense aristocrats had good breeding - some of the most awful rude people are aristocrats. I think she means good upbringing, with certain manners and dignity. None of which markle has but not exclusive to aristocracy so that annoyed me!
- pointed out by psychiatrists that Meghan shows some self hatred - altering her appearance and openly getting confused about and having to reject half her identity as a teen and young actress, however now using that identity entirely to stage her world image. However this must conflict, and we are seeing her open battle with her conflicts happening on the world stage. Don't know how I feel about that analysis but I'm not a psychiatrist!
- just repeated patterns of petulance and victim narrative, constant constant need for exposure and inability to share spotlight, that every good act is about Meghan performing the good act rather than the charity or cause she is promoting. They release more information on the fact they have donated or written to charities than the work the charities do.
- how much help MM was given to teach her and help acclimatise, including Lady Susan who was a confidante and aid to Diana, as well as SamanthaCohen who was a very experienced and trusted palace aide
- the clear delight Meghan took in deception - for example her glee about a secret wedding ceremony - she is genuinely proud of this, and getting one over the stupid peasants (my analysis, the peasant bit :p)

very good video, watch at twice speed though!!
wow. this is terrific and manages to say a lot of the things I haven't been able to verbalise properly - especially the bit about
the RF diaries are planned six months in advance, to highlight various causes that the palace gets behind, often personally shortlisted, but derived from apolotical, civil servant like palace institution, not to undermine anything by the government, but uplift national unity and international diplomacy
and also the bit about " that every good act is about Meghan performing the good act rather than the charity or cause she is promoting. They release more information on the fact they have donated or written to charities than the work the charities do."
oh I feel so relieved someone has managed to capture that perfectly.
It highlights to me something that I've said before about the woke tactic of speaker louder and more frequently so that no one can get a word in edgewise and then your narrative becomes the only one. that seems like it was their tactic in their perpetual pr drops.... and is continuing. just keep talking - louder, faster so that you literally monopolise the airwaves/. I do believe absolutely that she was going to do that until Harry was handed the throne. I still believe it. call me thee CrazyMerkin but I'm going to prepare popcorn and watch this drama continue to blow up, fully convinced that she wants to be crowned Kween of racist Britain, here to teach us all a lesson of love and admiration/adulation/reverence/idolisation - BOW TO ME PEASANTS

Twitter is truly a disgusting place for any type of post or argument. People are vile through and through. Very few of the users post but they spam. If you get all of your info from Twitter you will truly see humanity as a horrendous species. Also MM is thriving on attention and engagement so they don’t get that from me.
I'm pleased to announce that after a casual wander onto my wokest of woke friend's facebook (she hasn't blocked me but although we've been best friends since Uni, she also hasn't spoken to me since I told her that I didn't agree with the statue topplers)... anyhoo, she has only one post about MM and the interview and basically she is saying "don't know much about her but frankly I'm a bit "whatev's" and "I thought you wanted privacy.... Oprah is not privacy". I do think folks are starting to wake up. I live in hope!!

Reactions: 30
I don’t really get the “spare” thing. I’d much rather be married to or actually be “the spare”. Still get all the good bits but don’t have to have the scrutiny or the pressure of being queen or king. Yeah your head might not be on a stamp but at least you can live a semi- normal life if you play it right without any financial worries.

Reactions: 40
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought duck it am over this tit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.