Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she along with MM friends are claiming to have evidence of everything that was said in the Oprah tit show of an interview 🤔 so they were emailed by a member of the RF saying their unborn child couldn’t be a Prince because his skin was too dark ... a member of the RF sent a txt to ask what colour of skin their baby would have ... Katherine sent an email apologising for making her cry and to say she was popping round with flowers 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she will have written letters to her friends - that will be her evidence that things happened. Her receipts will not be genuine receipts as she can't control those, it will be her version of receipts.

Reactions: 28
I’d proper love it if W&K did some proper piss take interview on comic relief tomorrow! Please please please

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After their attempt to cancel her, I hope Sharon Osborne is currently packing up a gift for Montecito
the whole Sharon O treatment has me utterly baffled. I'd be on a plane back to the UK flipping the bird to everyone along the way and saying "goodbye bigoted America!!
the bit about SmartWorks - she is just going to keep going with her campaign of Marvelous Meghan while also dropping more bits from the interview (ergo the title"mom" vomitous mass) and the RF will continue saying "nothing" and "being handled privately" until she will push it too far. PM is using words like "slanderous", we are hearing references to "treasonaous" coming from palace aides, and yet Meghan ORDERS the Queen - the UK's head of state - to fire a member of The Queen's staff.
I don't hear CEOs, much less lowly minions, from one company ORDERING the CEOs of another company to fire a member of their staff. I also don't see Macron telling Johnson how to staff his cabinet. MM is going to push and push until Johnson has to call Biden and say "listen you have this loudmouth in Caliifornia who is frankly interfering with us over here... and frankly inciting violence against our monarch. If you don't get her to STFU, we are going to look into pressing charges."
Can you imagine if it could get to that point where someone of authority actually points out how "her truth" is in fact treason?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
No she will have written letters to her friends - that will be her evidence that things happened. Her receipts will not be genuine receipts as she can't control those, it will be her version of receipts.
ergo why they aren't electronic messages - letters. Letters that no one could see, aren't on anyone's hard drive and could frankly say anything and be backdated. I bet you're right -- everything will be handwritten and sent via Royal Mail (so she can do the whole "Royal" thing and ironically will have a stamp on it with her GanGan-in law's portrait

Reactions: 17
With the news that Gloria Hunniford at the age of 80 will be having a tattoo for the first time. I, myself at the age of .. will from now on be changing my underwear on a daily basis.

Do something for the first time, you’ll feel so much better.

Medication please nurse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
it would possibly walk the fine line between whistleblowing and breach of nda. - but I think that the HR protocol would be for the allegations to be heard and explored/investigated internally first and if found to be true, addressed. If found not to be true - that would be addressed but then the victim, if unsatisfied with the outsome, would have means to sue their employer. The difficulty is that while MM is the official perpetrator, the RF is the employer here and if it is found that employees were being mistreated and the RF were told but did nothing about it - RF looks bad. They have to tread carefully. I suspect what is happening is the RF is following legal advice on the matter to the letter but ALSO working with the victims to hear exactly what happened and carefully present this as MM's fault.
it is a "let's work together on this and we will make it right for everyone" situation. However they have to be very careful not to be seen as leading the witness. I do think there is validity to the accusations because it was actually presented factually in The Times very much depicting the RF as also being at fault. If they were doing this to be vindictive against MM - they would have managed the "reveal" differently and put less info on how the RF was informed but did nothing in the "reveal". It was a balanced "reveal".
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Had to Google the anthem. Saying it as if it was a hardship but from that article.
I am pretty good at memorizing lines. I used to think I was terrible at it, but when you film a show every day, you flex that muscle memory all the time, and I am shocked by how natural it has become for me.

Also, the national anthem in church - as she reminded us with the 30 hymns (in one single service? Ha!) - is printed in the order of service. And if not a church service? Chances are the band is playing so loudly only people closest to you would hear words, would mumbling the occasional forgotten word be bad? Surely not if you at least move your lips at the right time. God Save The Queen isn't the most complicated anthem in the world, in words or tune. But this "B-list" "actress" would definitely struggle. Poor diddums. My heart bleeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself
the infamous banana photo on Instagram, she put this up when rumours started circulating they were dating in Nov 2016. She effectively, covertly confirmed they were true, to 1million followers. They’d only been dating since the summer that year so a matter of months. Four months if we take their timeline as gospel, most of which was long distance. She muscled her way in all right.

She has been courting the press and public attention from day one. Again, this should have been a glaring red flag.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist with an out-of-control victim complex. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the duck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...
Valentine Lo's commentary came very close to saying that .... he basically said that they did everything to make her payy but that was never her intention - she came into the RF with the intention of being miserable so she could whine about it. I haven't worded it as well as he did though. I think internally that is the image that will be leaked, plus the tantrums and the evidence of lies.... and she will up the ante and the parliament will step in. Please let that be the outcome!

• Heart
Harry and Meghan #79 The gruesome twosome, we have no use for ‘em

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Meghan's diary fears. Being discussed on Lorraine. Reporter Said maybe if they dont get what they want, they may do a Netflix and a tell all.
At this point, what more do they have to tell really? It’ll just all be the interview rehashed again and again. Can’t see Netflix paying big money for that. At the end of the day, they’re really just two boring professional victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Apologies if this has been asked or answered, I'm still catching up.

Do American birth certificates list the profession of parents? If they do I'm wondering what she would put this time. Professional victim? Full time grifter? Or just leave her most important title of mom on it?

Smegma making a point ... she had the Birth cert changed non? All about the same time as they got stroppy about status and titles.

Entitled thickie Hazmat is such a dullard. Dumb to his core. Really is the less intelligent, more indulged, spoilt tit. She just encourages the worst in him.

His younger days the playboy party prince he was a twit. I remember. Enough now ya ginger turd. No balls Hazmat.

This is all a spat his dummy out of the pram situation. Happy to have his additional feeedoms when he was younger. THE spare always gets a better deal on the fun stakes. Now hes older he gets huffy pants and rhe good press went tonhis head. duck off ya rat bag.

• Haha
I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targeted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
With the news that Gloria Hunniford at the age of 80 will be having a tattoo for the first time. I, myself at the age of .. will from now on be changing my underwear on a daily basis.

Do something for the first time, you’ll feel so much better.

Medication please nurse!
Please note I was joking about my hygiene routine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
the whole Sharon O treatment has me utterly baffled. I'd be on a plane back to the UK flipping the bird to everyone along the way and saying "goodbye bigoted America!!
the bit about SmartWorks - she is just going to keep going with her campaign of Marvelous Meghan while also dropping more bits from the interview (ergo the title"mom" vomitous mass) and the RF will continue saying "nothing" and "being handled privately" until she will push it too far. PM is using words like "slanderous", we are hearing references to "treasonaous" coming from palace aides, and yet Meghan ORDERS the Queen - the UK's head of state - to fire a member of The Queen's staff.
I don't hear CEOs, much less lowly minions, from one company ORDERING the CEOs of another company to fire a member of their staff. I also don't see Macron telling Johnson how to staff his cabinet. MM is going to push and push until Johnson has to call Biden and say "listen you have this loudmouth in Caliifornia who is frankly interfering with us over here... and frankly inciting violence against our monarch. If you don't get her to STFU, we are going to look into pressing charges."
Can you imagine if it could get to that point where someone of authority actually points out how "her truth" is in fact treason?
Maybe this is why Hazno says so little. He could technically commit treason, but Smeggy never bothered to become a British citizen so she can spout off with impunity without it being treasonous. I'll look it up, I am probably wrong. I really, really despise her. She's like a bad smell that lingers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.