Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself
Again, copying Diana. Arthur Edwards royal photographer said when she (Diana) was pictured at the kindergarten he knew it was her as she had a D necklace

• Wow
Reactions: 20
With the news that Gloria Hunniford at the age of 80 will be having a tattoo for the first time. I, myself at the age of .. will from now on be changing my underwear on a daily basis.

Do something for the first time, you’ll feel so much better.

Medication please nurse!
Ok Icecream for breakfast it is.:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I seem to have deleted my comment by mistake. I was just referencing a picture where she looks really pale. I don't understand why she makes her black heritage such an issue when she looks white in some photos, such as this:View attachment 485948
And the infamous Buckingham House picture, as a kid.

Did she decide to make her mother front-and-centre as a new "persona" for herself, trying to make herself look like a trailblazer? Why not embrace both sides of the family? I suppose only her mother really knows. Of course you can tan or straighten your hair as you wish, it just seems odd.
Yes she definitely did. She recognised it was a really good way of scoring woke points, and now she’s in the category of ‘black woman’ she’s seemingly untouchable. As in, nothing she says or does being questioned, as we’ve seen.

She’s a chameleon, adapts to whatever look/cause/rhetoric will benefit her most at the time. No real integrity, and totally disingenuous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes she definitely did. She recognised it was a really good way of scoring woke points, and now she’s in the category of ‘black woman’ she’s seemingly untouchable. As in, nothing she says or does being questioned, as we’ve seen.

She’s a chameleon, adapts to whatever look/cause/rhetoric will benefit her most at the time. No real integrity, and totally disingenuous
I can't wait until she identifies with the Smurfs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??

Reactions: 26
on MarkleNews instagram is an article where apparently a video of Meghan losing her tit during the wedding dress fitting has surfaced in Canada. an RPO was there and filmed it on his/her phone and the video has supposedly surfaced and is about to be dropped as a back up to the bullying claims. I remember reading somewhere that Jessica was present for one of the fittings and MM turned to Jessica saying "do you see what I have to put up with" when someone wasn't doing what Markle wanted. Oh how I would LOVE for witness statements!!!! I suspect as well the tea-throwing incident will come out
Can I get some group prayer going now to manifest these Oprah "WHATT" moments ? Oh how delish that would be if for each video or official witness release we get a "WHATT" (I dare not put an image/gif/video of HARPO as apparently that is digital blackface and racist).
I don’t think an RPO would film a principal on their phone - highly unprofessional and probably a sackable offence.

Reactions: 17
In a YouTube interview that is still up MM is asked what she and her character have in common. She says she is very much like her character in suits, with the biggest thing in common being their ambition.

there you go, she warned us.
She is literally no different than her TV character. Not sure if fictional TV show or documentary
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 6.48.04 AM.png

Her portrayal on Suits is a more accurate representation of her than the character she played on the Oprah interview

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Twitter is truly a disgusting place for any type of post or argument. People are vile through and through. Very few of the users post but they spam. If you get all of your info from Twitter you will truly see humanity as a horrendous species. Also MM is thriving on attention and engagement so they don’t get that from me.
So true. I looked up Twitter usage: 80% of tweets come from just 10% of accounts. Huge potential for abuse and misrepresentation.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself
Did she wore this necklace since they got merried?

People are wising up to their tit on Instagram, I was expecting to see fawning comments but the comments I've seen are less than favourable 💪

Reactions: 25
I was thinking about the Eugenie thing and why she's been targetted by Meghan.
Meghan said she knew Eugenie before she met Harry, did Meghan try to get in with Harry through Eugenie - was that her original plan?
Maybe Eugenie didn't want to facilitate this - maybe Meghan never made it outwardly clear that was her plan but wanted to get into Eugenie's circles to enable her to eventually make contact with Harry?
I wonder if Eugenie didn't fall for her charms and politely dusted her off and that is why she is the target for Meghan's subtle but very vicious revenge?
Wanting the tiara, upstaging the Wedding with her pregnancy announcement, making out Eugenie and her Husband were living in Frogmore as a favour from Harry and Meghan!
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??

Meghan (and her now trained by an acting coach) husband Harry act out this role of being victims by an extremely well known family in order to secure American media deals such as Netflix.

At this point I'm sure MM will audition to play herself towards the final seasons of The Crown.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
on MarkleNews instagram is an article where apparently a video of Meghan losing her tit during the wedding dress fitting has surfaced in Canada. an RPO was there and filmed it on his/her phone and the video has supposedly surfaced and is about to be dropped as a back up to the bullying claims. I remember reading somewhere that Jessica was present for one of the fittings and MM turned to Jessica saying "do you see what I have to put up with" when someone wasn't doing what Markle wanted. Oh how I would LOVE for witness statements!!!! I suspect as well the tea-throwing incident will come out
Can I get some group prayer going now to manifest these Oprah "WHATT" moments ? Oh how delish that would be if for each video or official witness release we get a "WHATT" (I dare not put an image/gif/video of HARPO as apparently that is digital blackface and racist).
I really hope this footage surfaces. I wonder why it hasn’t already?! Surely if someone just filmed it on their phone they can put it on Twitter 😭

Reactions: 14
View attachment 486115
I can't believe the same woman who sued her own FATHER for sharing a letter is now HERSELF leaking private phone calls to the American media about her in laws (who are not even related to her)
And is literally asking the RF to censor her press coverage!
Our tabloids may be the worst in the world, but we all know the press in general needs free rein to examine our unelected Head of State. Slander and libel are heavily prosecuted already - but editorial opinion is free. Sources must also be protected. Who would hold the RF to account if not the media? I love HMQ and the symbolism and history of a monarchy, but for heaven's sake, someone's got to keep observing, examining and questioning them, even if they are bloody rude about it sometimes.
P.S. Don't Muricans go on endlessly about their Freedom of Speech?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.