Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that Meagain? did you say something?
He makes my skin crawl. It’s all so childish, it’s like M thinks she’s in Mean Girls! Palace sources vs Gayle King, hmmm I can’t think of a single difference between them at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
We all have a shiny green St Patrick's Day hat, thank you.

So my friend looked up their house and it's been put into Megamouths name only. I'll try and find it for you, but can't understand why that would be.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who knows what they'll come up with - they don't seem to have a problem making up a whole load of new nonsense when the last pile of bollocks is exposed for what it is. It's interesting to reflect on how their truth has changed from Harry's speech about leaving, through "Finding Freedom" to where we are now. What I do know is that they will never be able to shock us like that again - I would say traumatise is probably a better word - with their undisguised loathing, cruelty and lies. So bring it on, tossers.
they haven’t got many avenues to go from here.

more tell all interviews? Most people don’t believe them. Plus it’ll quickly become cheapened, boring and can only make them look increasingly bitter and malicious. Especially since BO isn’t rising to the bait.

more money? They’ve sold out to to Netflix, Spotify. Disney wouldn’t have them. Where next? The only thing either of them have to offer at this point is the royal connection.

My guess is next steps will be selling out Archie and the new baby. Think Hello magazine style spread. Problem is, this is their last baby. People will increasingly loose interest in these kids because they aren’t relevant and their parents aren’t well regarded.

Megan’s goals are to have as much attention as possible on her, like any narcissist. The money aspect is only secondary. She’ll create scandal after scandal, probably using her kids in the process for as long as they have a royal connection.

She’ll divorce hazaa then enter into a series of high profile relationships with wealthy men. She’ll call herself the duchess of Sussex for as long as she is allowed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Susanna on gmb said she has always supported M but feels uncomfortable that the chat was divulged. As she said M took ANL to court over private letter to her dad, yet this private conversation was also private
WAKE UP WARBY!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
We all have a shiny green St Patrick's Day hat, thank you.

So my friend looked up their house and it's been put into Megamouths name only. I'll try and find it for you, but can't understand why that would be.
Wtf really?! It’s insane how she just managed to eclipse Prince Harry, you know the actual blood royal. ‘Oprah with Meghan and Harry’ fgs :sick:

Reactions: 19
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.
I thought they were there at the moment. Isn't that where the baby photo was taken?

Reactions: 5
So they want what they asked for in the first place, to have all the perks and just do the bits they wanted to do while living in California AND if they don't get that, they are going to release documents that prove that all they spoke about is true. nice one

I will have a listen, I did listen to her talk about the interview and Piers, very switched on and making perfect sense.
Exactly. They want to screw over the RF and in doing do the British public and make a mockery of the monarchy s relationship and position to the tax oayer. Constitutional Monarchy not an absolute.Its a delicate balance. Public servants. They want title, money etc and to be able to capitalise on their brand. Be picky about the engagements. Nothing too dull for the wannabes.

Ungrateful bastards made a mockery of the very expensive royal wedding which cost how much?
The RF brings in tourism. Spoil that you take more money from the public purse and the economy.

Be rich but dont be private jet, wasteful, flashy rich. We like that KM recycles outfits and wears high street. We ve kncoked the royal train, royal yacht on the head. Royal isnt about flashing the cash like a kardashian. Privileged ginger thickie doesnt get that either. Uneducated little ponce that he is.

The remaining crowns in Europe know this and have simillar relationships. Spain, Norway etc

Disgusting what Megain and Thickie are trying to do do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No she will have written letters to her friends - that will be her evidence that things happened. Her receipts will not be genuine receipts as she can't control those, it will be her version of receipts.
It's pathetic, but quite hillarious actually...how is her letter actually a proof? Just because she said so? Her actions are a proof to the contrary...

Reactions: 14
Exactly. They want to screw over the RF and in doing do the British public and make a mockery of the monarchy s relationship and position to the tax oayer. Constitutional Monarchy not an absolute.Its a delicate balance. Public servants. They want title, money etc and to be able to capitalise on their brand. Be picky about the engagements. Nothing too dull for the wannabes.

Ungrateful bastards made a mockery of the very expensive royal wedding which cost how much?
The RF brings in tourism. Spoil that you take more money from the public purse and the economy.

Be rich but dont be private jet, wasteful, flashy rich. We like that KM recycles outfits and wears high street. We ve kncoked the royal train, royal yacht on the head. Royal isnt about flashing the cash like a kardashian. Privileged ginger thickie doesnt get that either. Uneducated little ponce that he is.

The remaining crowns in Europe know this and have simillar relationships. Spain, Norway etc

Disgusting what Megain and Thickie are trying to do do.
On Australian Sky News (the only coverage I’ve been able to stomach watching) they pointed out that the press and public tide turned when they started bleating on about carbon emissions and global warming, but were the royals travelling most often on private jets. M going to New York for her baby shower and flying on the Clooney’s jet, something like that.

It’s so true. The coverage/public opinion only really started to change after that point, ie their own behaviour not some vague racism claims. If it was racism, wouldn’t she have been treated poorly right from the start? Add to that that she appears to be 100% white but wearing bronzer so it wouldn’t be that anyway :ROFLMAO:

They’re vulgar, flashy hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
I just saw Kate and Wills too wishing everyone a happy st Patrick’s day!! She really looked worse for wear!! As if something has taken a lot out of her
I just saw Kate and Wills too wishing everyone a happy st Patrick’s day!! She really looked worse for wear!! As if something has taken a lot out of her
Maybe a new little Prince / Princess on the way 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Frogmore.....that brings something up that I never really understood. It was reported that Eugenie had moved into Frogmore by special arrangement with the twats. But within 6 weeks Eugenie is out of there. Any ideas why or what that was all about? who would move somewhere for just 6 weeks.
Where is the proof that it actually happened? As a cynic I suspect it was something planted by one of Smeg's allies... they didn't own Frogmore and were supposed to pay back £2.6mil of taxpayer-funded work. No pregnant or recently delivered lady is going to choose to keep upping sticks.

Reactions: 12
On Australian Sky News (the only coverage I’ve been able to stomach watching) they pointed out that the press and public tide turned when they started bleating on about carbon emissions and global warming, but were the royals travelling most often on private jets. M going to New York for her baby shower and flying on the Clooney’s jet, something like that.

It’s so true. The coverage/public opinion only really started to change after they point, ie their own behaviour not some vague racism claims. If it was racism, wouldn’t she have been treated poorly right from the start? Add to that that she appears to be 100% white but wearing bronzer so it wouldn’t be that anyway :ROFLMAO:

They’re vulgar, flashy hypocrites.
That’s exactly when the press started turning on them. Nothing to do with her colour.

Reactions: 32
It happened to a friend of mine too, his wife and I were both pregnant at the same time, they found out the sex, I didn't and when he told me they were having a girl I said, no you're not it's a boy, never met his wife, knew him as we were both on our Commercial Pilots course. Well bugger me she had a boy, he thought I was a soothsayer.
VERY long time lurker (shamefully long, if truth be told...a year...) here who has been infuriated by seeing some of the (I hope) bots on twitter going about MM and also (not so likely bots) making the most horrible comments about Prince Philip and the wonderful news he's out of hospital. Hello! I'm both UK/AUS, currently Down Under during the pandemic, and a firm supporter of the Queen and the Royal Family. So glad to stumble over this forum of like-minded people (I was also so thankful to be lurking this time last year as it gave me some relief from everything pandemic-related). I've been royal watching essentially my whole life, blame my love of history for that! I was hoping I was wrong when I heard about Markle and her involvement with Haz, I was so hopeful for it to work, I wanted the best for him and by extension, her. Alas.

Everyone I speak to in Aus, regardless of if they've sat through the whingefest that was Oprah, are not sympathetic to the pair. Yes, there is sympathy for mental health issues, but as everyone on here has noted, there are so many avenues for help. Given the top brass types that were given into the employ of the couple, and MM especially, I cannot believe no one would've helped if she had asked, or indeed, shown signs she was struggling. The sooner they retire into privacy the better. And pigs might fly, eh?

A friend of mine in Singapore is equally disgusted and appalled and tells me that is the general feeling over there, too. Has muttered all sorts of things about not airing dirty laundry in public, doesn't believe she was so naïve about the family and Haz, and suggests they do a lie detection test for future interviews.

Anyway, glad to (finally) be amongst you, I can't promise to break news stories given my current location, but I look forward to actually joining in.

I don't recall having seen this posted in the last few days (may have missed it in a thread, sorry if I did), so enjoy this Aussie perspective:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...h/news-story/82edf05963b44bf1df1075ec2002230a
Hi and welcome.
Not seen that article before so thanks for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.