Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Unclear. The show ended in 2019 and was already well underway by the time Meghans last episode aired in 2017. She has spoken about how lucky the show was to have that sort of longevity so I reckon the writing was on the wall by the time Meghan was scouting for a new man in 2016.

2. also unclear. I don’t think the order of service would have been released publicly. I thought Sam Markle had mentioned that Meghan asked her dad to disown his other kids and he refused. Her and Harry hadnt really spoken to him much before the wedding and his slip up with the paps was the ammo they needed to exclude him entirely. I reckon Megs was phasing him out long before he ever did anything wrong.

Thanks.

I remember thinking her family were trashy/trying to profit from Royal connection and I could understand why she had pruned them out of her life.

Now - and Im sure Im not alone - Im thinking, OMG her family were telling the truth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I would like to know a coupla things -
1) was Rachel written out of Suits because Meghan was going to become a working Royal, or was Rachel being written out anyway?

2) was Thomas Markle's name printed on the Wedding Order of Service or was he never intended to attend (ie the surgery was a convenient cover story for him not coming)

I hope Tattlers will be able to clarify these things.
Thanks in advance.
Meghan Markle's Suits exit was planned long before her engagement to Prince Harry. "We decided to take a gamble"

Suits' "Gamble": Writing Out Meghan Markle a Year Ago - E! Online

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Was he successful?
I think he was gunner /copilot.
And yes as far as I'm aware he passed everything. If I recall he failed his theory at least once. I'm not sure if piloting is a different skill set to "intelligence" book smarts wise. But yes he passed his written exams too. So he's not completely thick. But gossip was he had extra coaching to pass.

And there would be no extra coaching for anyone else... dropped loke a sack of tit and directed to another role. They had to find something for Hazmat.

Reactions: 9
Meghan Markle's Suits exit was planned long before her engagement to Prince Harry.

Suits' "Gamble": Writing Out Meghan Markle a Year Ago - E! Online
But it says the writers knew their " romance was burgeoning" - so yep, she was written out because they could see she would be moving on.

Although the way they wrote out Rachel (and Mike) did make sense and fitted with their characters.
I loved Harvey Specter.
And I do wonder what Gabriel Macht (who played him) thinks of Meghan.

Reactions: 6
How on earth is the Sussex Royal website still up? It seems to be up to date and they are referring to themselves as HRH😡

Oh and why am I still a new member, when I've been here over a year?
Outrageous. She is basically continuing her "catch me if you can" you cannot make me, I call the shots game.

Reactions: 15
I already suggested this, but don't know if it's been seen
Harry and Meghan #79- was she ever really up the duff? Time is right to call her bluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was he successful?
I think he was gunner /copilot.
And yes as far as I'm aware he passed everything. If I recall he failed his theory at least once. I'm not sure if piloting is a different skill set to "intelligence" book smarts wise. But yes he passed his written exams too. So he's not completely thick. But gossip was he had extra coaching to pass.
He was unable to pass the pilot exams and unable to rise above the rank of [major?] So he had to leave the Army as it started becoming evident that he had progressed as far as he could. He saw it as a popularity contest anyway: there is video footage of him being interviewed in Afghanistan and while the film is rolling and questions are being asked the sirens go off and he has to hustle to his position. He stands up and for some cringe reason lifts up his tshirt to show his abs as he turns and runs away. 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Harry and Meghan #79 - Cash & Harry. Queen rues the day she let them marry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gayle King seems to be suggesting that the interview was recorded before Phil went into hospital, yet in the chicken coop, Smeg clearly mentioned ringing Brenda to ask how Phil was. So yet more lies from their camp?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Yeah some women carry their pregnancy in their face and she’s one of them. I was the same with the swollen nose and lips. I can’t stand Meghan but I do think she carried her own pregnancy. Fully respect the right for others to disagree though
Meghan’s face only appeared fuller after Archie was born, not before.
Look at this example below - Meghan’s face has not changed, even though she is heavily pregnant, but compare that to Kate’s fuller face.

92589921-3A32-4A93-8D53-5A45060372E1.jpeg

Angela Levin asking about the bridesmaid story on twitter. She's being brave 👀

But it says the writers knew their " romance was burgeoning" - so yep, she was written out because they could see she would be moving on.

Although the way they wrote out Rachel (and Mike) did make sense and fitted with their characters.
I loved Harvey Specter.
Yes as It says in the article. It wouldn't let me post the article without writing something. I used the headline from the story. Added more to the title now :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

I loved Harvey Specter.
Also a fan of Harvey. Like you say, I’d love to know what Gabriel M thinks of her.

Reactions: 8
I need a support group called 'OMG, I agree with...'

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:
Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield.

The only positive thing I can think of is that Harry and Meghan aren't going to criticise themselves (well Harry might if he continues to forget his lines) so at least I'm not to going to have the horror of agreeing with them.

But seriously, am I turning into a mad tea towel collecting royalist or even worse, right wing? 😫
In a strange kinda way, The Markle Debacle has been unifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gabriel is married to a down to earth Aussie gal! am hopeful that his silence means that they see her for exactly how she is and aren't fooled.

Has Sarah Rafferty (who plays Donna) spoken out at all? she did numerous scenes with M.

I used to watch Suits before we all knew who she was and I quite liked her character. I wondered who she was and googled her and many a time when bored would scroll through the Tig for a laugh. When I saw it was her who H was dating I thought oh she's so nice! Didn't take long for the real person to be revealed.

Reactions: 12
He was unable to pass the pilot exams and unable to rise above the rank of [major?] So he had to leave the Army as it started becoming evident that he had progressed as far as he could. He saw it as a popularity contest anyway: there is video footage of him being interviewed in Afghanistan and while the film is rolling and questions are being asked the sirens go off and he has to hustle to his position. He stands up and for some cringe reason lifts up his tshirt to show his abs as he turns and runs away. 🤮
I’ve seen that - he’s taking his mike off

Reactions: 7
I'm not on twitter so if anyone wants to tweet the story from Australia about the banana bread so Angela Levin can compare the 2.

Reactions: 10
I will be shocked if it never gets revealed they used a surrogate. If we’re wrong, and it wasn’t a moonbump, she was pregnant, and all the irregularities around the announcement are just coincidences. I just highly highly doubt it all things considered!
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin

Reactions: 14
Charles is sensitive and it is well known he hated Gordonstoun. Anne is tough as old boots and that’s why she’s Phil’s favourite. I’m not sure he has the time of day for any of his boys.

Anne's kids also went to same school.
Tough too.
Zara is a qualified physiotherspist I heard though Im not sure she practices... Would have had placements.

Reactions: 14
Gabriel is married to a down to earth Aussie gal! am hopeful that his silence means that they see her for exactly how she is and aren't fooled.

Has Sarah Rafferty (who plays Donna) spoken out at all? she did numerous scenes with M.
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.