Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of the Suits cast, I have only seen any comments from Patrick.

As far as I know, everyone else has been quiet.
Very wise. And very classy.

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
And I secretly hoped he would walk Meghan down the aisle!
Now Im glad he didnt.
Did he even attend the wedding?
Also loved Robert Zane from The Wire days. I can’t remember seeing him at the wedding.

Reactions: 5
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gabriel is married to a down to earth Aussie gal! am hopeful that his silence means that they see her for exactly how she is and aren't fooled.

Has Sarah Rafferty (who plays Donna) spoken out at all? she did numerous scenes with M.

I used to watch Suits before we all knew who she was and I quite liked her character. I wondered who she was and googled her and many a time when bored would scroll through the Tig for a laugh. When I saw it was her who H was dating I thought oh she's so nice! Didn't take long for the real person to be revealed.
Same here.
I watched it on the freeview "dave" channel from the start.
And as soon as I heard "rachel from suits" was dating Harry I knew the show would be snapped up by a subscription channel.
I loved all the characters, including her.
I hated what they did with Jessica and only watched the show up to the Rachel and Mike conclusion.

I have, like many, woken up sharply to realise that Rachel from Suits is very different to Meghan.

Reactions: 7
I reckon that C, W & H did speak recently.

But MM was not in on the call, so from her point of view - soz, her truth - nothing to her truthful advantage came from it so it was ‘unproductive’ & as her privacy was not compromised, she was - truthfully - entitled & ‘truthfully’ right to share that this tidbit - truthful all the way - with her truthful loyal confident who only told her truth to just one other truthful being - a truthful camera at CBS.

The rest of y’all is truthfully just racist liars to doubt her truth.
Now I am wondering why it was considered unproductive? They didnt get money from the family? They didnt get an admission of guilt from the family? So they better hurry up and give them something cause she has proof that what she said is true, so she will use it, so isn't that blackmail and isn't that illegal??

Reactions: 24

I love Gabriel Macht and the guy who played Rachel's Dad. I have a crush on both. My crush on the Robert Zane actor began when he was Bunk Moreland in The Wire.
Now Im glad he didnt.
There was some puke inducjng yadda yadda she is so sweet and caring bs from either a writer or a director. But I thought the actor who played her father came out criticising her for throwing the RF under the bus saying it was inappropriate. Could be wrong tho

Reactions: 8
Just imagine the public reaction when it is announced ..... that will definitely be another nail in their coffin
Plus the child will be removed of all titles and place in sucession I think as the child must be borne of the body .. as in the Royal wife's body.

Reactions: 14
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.
Clare hasn’t worked for a year, having “left” Givenchy in 2020. Weird as 2018 was a good year for her in terms of exposure/awards. She left shortly after MM announced she’d be leaving the royal family, so perhaps CWK’s star fell along with MM’s.

if the other poster on here who mentioned Clare’s career has suffered then it makes sense that the gloves would come off. Maybe CWK was markled too?

Reactions: 18
Anyone else feeling Piers Morgan is deliberately goading for a fight and potential lawsuit. He's not stupid so will definitely have something to back up his claims. It might be the poor treatment and stitch up being handed to Sharon Osborne but he just seems extra arsey in twitter this last 24 hours and doesn't give a flying duck. Come on Piers join the dark side and share your beef
If anyone can discredit MM it would be Piers he doesn't care. He could do the RF a favour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
From the article....
King boasted she had talked to the Sussexes, and got from them the ‘word that these conversations were not productive’.

According to her, it was ‘frustrating’ for Meghan and Harry that everyone was talking about the charge of royal racism.

All they had ever wanted was for the ‘royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant’.

It appears that neither Charles nor William was keen to take up the cudgels on their behalf.

I suppose we should consider the possibility that Gayle King is an out-and-out fantasist who imagines the thoughts whirling through Meghan’s mind. But it seems most unlikely''

Hang on.... Mouthpiece is quoted as saying..
According to her, it was ‘frustrating’ for Meghan and Harry that everyone was talking about the charge of royal racism.

All they had ever wanted was for the ‘royals to intervene and tell the Press to stop with the unfair, inaccurate, false stories that definitely have a racial slant’.

Ok so they dont want the titles and security and the racism they accused the RF isnt really a problem? It wasbjust the press. I smell bullshit and someone cacking their pants.

Sorry but please. Caught out with lies. Her claims have been debunked bar the very murky racism one. That interview makes her and Hazmat look like the money grabbers they really are.

Non wedding backbyard ceremony
Access to private medics
Actual wedding was a fraud with all the guests they had never met before.
Harry not cut off initially
Security is a no go for non working royals
Title is yet to be decided according to tradition
Fact remains in 15 years as George and the Cambridge kids grow up Harry and Megs and their offspring will be relagated.

Hazmat not trapped unless he means by the consitutional aspect of the monarchy rules regarding the sovereign grant and thus by the publics expectations of Royalty. He best watch his priviledged little ginger arse. Will of the people...
I think Harry realises the tit that racism comment has caused. AND I always thought there probably was some sort of comment but it was maybe taken out of context or misunderstood, the retelling of the story about the babies skin colour was different. Someone was exaggerating and someone is now feeling guilty.

Reactions: 22
Angela Levin asking about the bridesmaid story on twitter. She's being brave 👀

Yes as It says in the article. It wouldn't let me post the article without writing something. I used the headline from the story. Added more to the title now :ROFLMAO:
I dont care if its true or not. Megan will be pissed off its being talked about again and negatively towards her. To bad girlfriend, you brought up in that interview so suck eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If anyone can discredit MM it would be Piers he doesn't care. He could do the RF a favour!!
a lawsuit against him might invalidate some non-disclosure agreements, as I believe that they can be invalidated in cases where there are legal proceedings taking place. I will need to dig more into this as I’m not a lawyer!

He might just be venting/blowing off steam/enjoying the attention. The man has a huge ego!

it would be interesting to know if he is playing a long game here though. If he is brought to court for example, for libel against MM RE bullying claims then could he feasibly ask for staff to be witnesses, in which case would their NDA would be invalidated in order to give evidence?

I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

Any takers or had I better get my coat??? 😁
I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .

I think Harry realises the tit that racism comment has caused. AND I always thought there probably was some sort of comment but it was maybe taken out of context or misunderstood, the retelling of the story about the babies skin colour was different. Someone was exaggerating and someone is now feeling guilty.
Definite backtracking there. they have nothing.

Reactions: 16

He wasnt a major....captain/lieutenant.

If he couldnt make next rank around 10 yr mark he would be able to leave...

Prince william also served but not in a warzone. Flew seaking rescue helicopters. Also rank of flight lieutenant.

Reactions: 9

Now Im glad he didnt.
I like the idea of he and Dominic West walking into Westminster Abbey, recreating the famous scene as they walk through the crowd.

"duck. Fuuuuuck. Motherfuck..."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do think the moon bump deception will come out and I also believe the RF don't want to admit they knew anything about it .. They obviously did find out at some stage, or were informed , but I don't think they can admit to being in the know as they too will be discredited and accused of deceiving the great British public. I think the information about the surrogate needs to come out another way. The surrogate thing is a whole new ball game for the RF and they have to tread carefully here .
The Royal Family wouldn’t have been party to it, and if they found out about it towards the end or after the ‘birth’, all they need to say isn’t that they believe Farchie is the biological child and that they don’t say anything so as not to embarrass Smeg.

Reactions: 11
If it is indeed true then they could come out with a comment along the lines of they found out way into her pregnancy and they went along with it to protect their much loved family members, that way they can do the harkles knees twice!

Reactions: 16
There was some puke inducjng yadda yadda she is so sweet and caring bs from either a writer or a director. But I thought the actor who played her father came out criticising her for throwing the RF under the bus saying it was inappropriate. Could be wrong tho

Ooh, I like him even more if he did say that.

Edit -

Actually,
Now I think he should have maintained a dignified silence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.