Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we are nearly ending this thread, I have just heard this song which I haven’t heard in ages. Some of the words resonated with Meghan quite well I thought!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.
True or not, the words are finally getting out there. Smeg herself is very liberal with the truth soooooo ya nasty skank ...say hello to my good friend Karma !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The wedding dress fitting story is all over sm: insta, twitter... i suspect Clare and the seamstress who was slapped and other fitters are part of the collaborative strategy of BP.
Good if that’s true I think! BP need to do everything they can (not including lying of course) to discredit her. Still see far too many comments from people saying they can’t believe Meghan is being hated on for telling the truth, that if you watch the interview M ‘explains it all’.

That’s the whole point, a) I don’t think she explains much at all actually, it’s all word salad b) she’s a LIAR!

Reactions: 23
So what happens to people who break NDAs?
I mean legally because I have no idea.

All of the staff, wedding dress fitters, surrogate and medical staff would not be able to break confidentiality if NDAs are in place.

The surrogate would have been paid and signed a contract. How can they then break this? Medical staff are bound by confidentiality and at risk of being fired if they disclose information.

I guess there's more chance of staff coming forward who were bullied. This is why I don't think that the surrogacy will be revealed.

ETA I googled it and apparently you can be sued for breaking an NDA. Surely this should not cover mistreatment though?
Just thinking, if they did break an NDA and got sued and fined, wouldn't that be small fry compared to what media etc would pay them for their story

• Haha
I think its possibly linked to protocol that the queen does not “Scoot” into a car or sit in the middle seat.

TQ looked like she was schooling MM there which would have been seen (and likely talked about) in the royal household as a bit of an embarrassing faux pas.
Things like this and the fact that she seems happy to claim that no one showed her the ropes just make me think 'pull the other one love'.
Any new job/family tradition that I have done, I would be the one checking 4 million times that I knew what I was doing so as not to embarrass myself or others, to the point of asking people to have a rehearsal, especially if it was something in the public eye.
Even 20 years ago my school would have what the students referred to as clapping practice. A run through of the next days award ceremony so that everyone knew where and when to go so that the real ceremony all ran smoothly.

Also have been to Duke of Edinburgh award ceremonies. The protocols of where to stand, photo taking etc were clearly explained before hand.

Last edited:
I had no 1 at 35 - a surprise, no2 at 37 first month I tried. Full term babies no issues. I’m not unusual. There was several women on my ward a few years older than me & the hospital described 35-40 as their average age.

I certainly wouldn’t encourage anyone to delay having a baby as you simply never know but it’s far from usual to have babies in your late 30s with no issues.
I had my 1st and only child at 30
Easy pregnancy I travelled into London by train and tube standing most days
My scans kept changing dates as baby seemed small
And hospital thought I got my dates wrong as I fell pregnant the as soon as I stopped taking the pill and said at my age and being on the pill made it harder to fall pregnant quickly
So I worked an extra month as they gave me original date 20th July but changed it to 8th August
I am only 4.11 and from behind I still looked like I had a waist
But when I turned round I had a huge bump that rested on the top half of my legs
I went into Labour on the 21st July just after midnight hubby panicked and took me in
I was checked over and told I would be booked for have a c section
Well there were a few emergencies so c section never happened and my daughter was born naturally a heathy 6.8 at midday on the 22nd
I was the oldest on the ward by far
My notes showed me as a geriatric mother
Bloody cheek

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I like the idea of he and Dominic West walking into Westminster Abbey, recreating the famous scene as they walk through the crowd.

"duck. Fuuuuuck. Motherfuck..."
I’m confused. Are you suggesting Dominic West was in Suits? I don’t remember him in it.

Reactions: 2
If anyone can discredit MM it would be Piers he doesn't care. He could do the RF a favour!!
I'm itching for Piers to go for it. We could invite him to read Tattlers research and evidence and let him rip her apart. He's good at stuff like that. 😂. But I bet he has even more up his sleeve. Go Piers ...

Reactions: 26
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.
Charles is so maligned and very underrated. He seems to have such a warm and natural bond with his grandchildren and he looks so blissfully happy with Camilla. I love them as a couple. I think their love story is so romantic and so genuine. They truly love one another. Charles will make an excellent king and Camilla will be a wonderful and supportive consort. I really believe she brings out the best in him.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
If Piers was invited to this tattle we would get through 5 threads per day....(at least ! )🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Megan does tarot cards or has a spiritual advisor? Who was it, Ronald Reagan or his wife who used a medium to help him make decisions?

Sometimes in life we get signs whether we believe or not.

The only reason I’m saying this is I sat down to sew and opened the tool bag for my scissors. The scissors were already open and subsequently cut my thumb. I am applying pressure with a kitchen towel as I type.

Needless to say I will not be sewing again today!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Finally a scientific explanation for Harry's world beating stupidity. Don't worry if you can't remember the various stages of the evolution of man, all you need to know is that the further back you go, the smaller the brain.

9D740FDB-5C86-49DB-84DD-46C5414DA199.jpeg
FC1D0BA8-E2F6-40BC-961D-6800651923C3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It is absolutely mortifying to see Gayle King communicating on their behalf. Oh good lord , how low have they sunk, it is just so embarrassing. I’m Irish and whilst we have obviously had a complicated history with the British, we are just as captivated as our global counterparts , by the monarchy and the RF. I’ll always remember as a child , coming into my mothers bedroom, she never had the tv on in the bedroom, but she was in bed crying watching Sky News , covering Diana’s death. That was 1 of only 2 times I saw my mother cry.

It is stomach turning to have seen the images of Phillip leaving hospital , and that they would have allowed that interview to go and ahead and be broadcast, or to give it in the first place. If even Harry agrees himself that they are ALL victims of having been born into the institution, they why do this to your grandmother , at this hour of her life , after all that she has already been through in her life.

I can just reassure you all in Britain, that is Irish share so much with you culturally , hardly surprising being close neighbours and both island nations, and we would fine this kind of vulgar attempt to character assassinate your family absolutely despicable. Their motives are so transparent. I hate to stereotype Americans , but they will just swallow this bullshit up, they just cannot appreciate the centuries of history, tradition and protocol on the the scale of the British Royal family. Britain and Europe are light years ahead of America in this respect.

Fair enough if someone doesn’t feel a monarchy serves a purpose, or is defunct , or even worse , damaging to the members who are born into if . Then why don’t you just say that Harry? But no, that’s not correct is it? Because you wanted to remain in the RF, and remain a cog in that wheel, You love it. And yet you call yourself a victim and your brother and your father . An awful case of Stockholm syndrome he has?

Meghan and Harry are boring now, that interview was the last scrapping of the barrel of mileage we were going to get out of them , and I’ll give them this much , we got some great mileage out of them . But now they will just fade away into oblivion. They must be kicking themselves .

And when the Queen or Phillip pass away,whoever does first, and they watch the whole world mourn and send condolences , they will have to reconcile that they will never ever see that scale of global respect and acknowledgment. They will be a footnote in this story , if they are lucky

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So what happens to people who break NDAs?
I mean legally because I have no idea.

All of the staff, wedding dress fitters, surrogate and medical staff would not be able to break confidentiality if NDAs are in place.

The surrogate would have been paid and signed a contract. How can they then break this? Medical staff are bound by confidentiality and at risk of being fired if they disclose information.

I guess there's more chance of staff coming forward who were bullied. This is why I don't think that the surrogacy will be revealed.

ETA I googled it and apparently you can be sued for breaking an NDA. Surely this should not cover mistreatment though?
An alleged breach of an NDA is a matter for decision in court. There is widespread distaste at the reliance by celebrities and others on NDA's not just to protect legitimately personal information but to hide their misdemeanours. Weinstein, for example. So, first off, it is increasingly doubtful that a UK court would enforce an NDA in relation to an unauthorised disclosure of eg bullying and slapping. Secondly, it's interesting to consider who would be the contract party to an NDA relating to the RF, because it's usually only the contract party who can enforce it (and that might not be Meghan herself). BP, on the best legal advice, may for example be taking the perfectly reasonable view that whatever the legal arguments they do not intend, as a matter of morality and principle, to enforce NDA's to shield anyone from legitimate criticism.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.