Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Markled! The fashion label that her engagement photos dress came from has fallen over. Feck knows how with so much money sloshing around the company mind you.

Everything she touches really does crumble and turn to scorched ashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Found what I assume is her old instagram or set up by her not used since 2018... Can she fit in any more photos of herself herself herself..then scroll down and the RF!!!??? Non of her friends etc.It's called marklemedia.
This is a fan account thankfully...what I'd give to look through her actual old instagram!

Reactions: 14
I had mine at 35 and 38 so she isn’t too old.
I’m more inclined to believe the surrogate route for control and vanity

Reactions: 20
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.

Its the military...
Military flying is not just helicopter flying they typically set the bar higher than civvie flying as its a popular job to try for, needs good skils for warzones... However Princey .... is a prince... cant do normal jobs like infantry ( not as complicated) even as an officer.

Officer training (SANDHURST like Westpoint) has lots of Ruperts....posh boys from posh backgrounds as its tradition for their famillies.

Id say they were kind to him....

Hes not University material, was rubbish at school, could barely keep up academically at Eton according to rumours
Was a spoiled play boy prince before and during his army days and after.
The Army apparently put him on an equity and diversity course aftwr his P@@i comment to the other officer cadet.

Thickie doesnt think. Limited capacity. Not super stupid but not bright or able to really think through complicated issues...

He doesnt understand he Royalty relationship with the nation for starters else he wouldn't be alienating the tax payer acting lile a spoiled brat with his 10million, lavish lifestyle and desperate pleas for money for Smegmas dress allowance..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would like to know a coupla things -
1) was Rachel written out of Suits because Meghan was going to become a working Royal, or was Rachel being written out anyway?

2) was Thomas Markle's name printed on the Wedding Order of Service or was he never intended to attend (ie the surgery was a convenient cover story for him not coming)

I hope Tattlers will be able to clarify these things.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree ... Incidentally one of my favourite films was RAMBO....FIRST BLOOD....They started this.....OUR QUEEN.. Will finish it ......YESSSS !!!!!! 😂😇😘
New Mental Image : The Queen, full camo gear, Bowie knife - "you want a war ? I'll give you a war like you wouldn't believe".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don't understand is that now they are no longer working royals and their one year review is up why they don't set up a personal social media presence again - then they don't have to use their chosen mouthpiece to spout their tit - they could do it themselves!
I guess they like the narrative that social media is 'Evil' now and I suppose Archewell is going to be their chosen platform to promote their agendas.

Reactions: 17
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.
If 'The Crown' is to be believed, both TQM and TQ wanted Charles to attend Eton. But Philip insisted that he go to Gordonstoun. I don't think it was out of any spite or malice, maybe Philip thought Charles needed 'toughening up'. And that backfired spectacularly.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I would like to know a coupla things -
1) was Rachel written out of Suits because Meghan was going to become a working Royal, or was Rachel being written out anyway?

2) was Thomas Markle's name printed on the Wedding Order of Service or was he never intended to attend (ie the surgery was a convenient cover story for him not coming)

I hope Tattlers will be able to clarify these things.
Thanks in advance.
1. Unclear. The show ended in 2019 and was already well underway by the time Meghans last episode aired in 2017. She has spoken about how lucky the show was to have that sort of longevity so I reckon the writing was on the wall by the time Meghan was scouting for a new man in 2016.

2. also unclear. I don’t think the order of service would have been released publicly. I thought Sam Markle had mentioned that Meghan asked her dad to disown his other kids and he refused. Her and Harry hadnt really spoken to him much before the wedding and his slip up with the paps was the ammo they needed to exclude him entirely. I reckon Megs was phasing him out long before he ever did anything wrong.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Charles is sensitive and it is well known he hated Gordonstoun. Anne is tough as old boots and that’s why she’s Phil’s favourite. I’m not sure he has the time of day for any of his boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
On Yankee Wallys video, Doria ran in a race in 2019 for suicide prevention.....yet her daughter was contemplating it over the pond

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if you can do a straight link from Tumblr but here’s screenshots.
It's itereestiing that you see the same pattern emerge from entirely unrelated events. The making the staff work constantly , the chopping and changing is almost identical to the Banana Bread making story from Australia.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.
Agree with you in part but I mean he played a very significant role in the breakdown of the marriage. Yes he was pressured into it but he didn’t exactly take it very seriously.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.