Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too... this sounds even less credible than the Orca ‘interview’. Shocking right?
I haven't heard bad things about Clare... on the contrary. However this doesn't surprise me . If it was a factor in her removal, possibly, but I had heard that the merching that Meghan was doing on the back of Givenchy kit was made clear to BP and then by BP to Arnault who saw it as the total opposite of how to PR a luxury brand and Clare got blamed. She fled to hwr country home in Cornwall and basically hasn't worked or even tried to return to London or Paris even though her twins are just under 10, I believe. I don't know if she will ever work again.
None of the other stuff surprises me. I seem to remember seeing a scuffle between the 3 kids that George seemed to be trying to manage as they were walking down the aisle behind the twins.
Also Kate was displaying super protective body language towards charlotte especially after the ceremony.
Also the constant changing of their minds.... sound familiar? The lady who headed the gospel choir that sang Stand By Me said exactly the same thing and that she was totally stressed out. Her words were inches from flat out saying that H&M were a bleeping nightmare. I believe this story in full and if a Givenchy employee was slapped by M and it wasn't reported/handled appropriately, then 1) Clare would have 100percent gotten fired for it and 2) see a theme here,,, again? Except here is Maison Givenchy and not BP

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think that the main reason that MM wants to get the RF to stop the bullying allegations investigation is because the moon bump ruse and the use of a surrogate will be revealed.

Can you imagine if one of the bullying complainants from the RF happened to walk in on Smeggy when she was getting ready and spotted her strapping on the moon bump? 😮😮😮😮 Can you imagine the RAGE that Smeggy would have erupted into had that happened? I can see her screaming at the staff member for not respecting her privacy (that old chestnut, again) and for catching her in a state of undress. Imagine if she had made that staff member promise never to utter a word to anyone about what they had seen (ie the moonbump)?

Now, imagine this shell shocked staff member does indeed keep to themselves the bombshell secret that they had just seen. However, since Smeggy is consumed with rage about her secret coming out, she starts to bully and threaten this person relentlessly? Maybe this is the reason that this staff member left, despite never making an official complaint about bullying at the time. They took the secret and the bullying with them and fled for their own sanity and never breathed a word to anyone.

However, two years on, the moonbump witnessing staff member sees Smeggy all over the press telling the world about how kind and compassionate she is. This person can take no more of this sheer hypocrisy and has to go and tell someone, perhaps HR at the Palace. Unknown to that person, several other bullied by MM staff also come forward to report their, previously unofficially untold, stories of ill treatment at the hands of MM. Then, collectively, they all decide to approach The Times with their stories and desire for them now to be investigated.

And here we are today. If MM knows she bullied a staff member who saw the moon bump contraption in action and swore them to secrecy, she will very well be panicking. If this person tells their story and how they were treated and threatened by MM as a result, MM’s whole stack of cards will come tumbling down. She will not only be proved to be a huge bully but a liar who hoodwinked the whole world with her faux pregnancy. Suddenly it will all become clear as to why she is now SOOOO put out that Archie and baby are not going to be Prince and Princess. All that effort concealing the moon bump in order to be seen to have ‘birthed the child from her own body’ to secure titles for....NOTHING!

I really do think the investigation will reveal that MM slipped up and revealed the moon bump and fake pregnancy secret to a member of staff. When asked why this person felt bullied and left without making an official complaint, the Whole moon bump sighting will be told and the threats made by MM if they told anyone else. Hence the staff member left as it was all too consuming to have to keep such a huge secret and be bullied about knowing it at the same time.

Any takers or had I better get my coat??? 😁
You can leave your hat on.....as I partly agree with you. In that I don’t know what it is about the bullying accusations that has Megan scared but something does. And it’s more than just bullying behaviour, there has to be another layer to it that is terrifying her. It could be that she did bully POC, a child, a poor frail older lady, moonbump. There is more to the story than just bullying.

Reactions: 24
I haven't heard bad things about Clare... on the contrary. However this doesn't surprise me . If it was a factor in her removal, possibly, but I had heard that the merching that Meghan was doing on the back of Givenchy kit was made clear to BP and then by BP to Arnault who saw it as the total opposite of how to PR a luxury brand and Clare got blamed. She fled to hwr country home in Cornwall and basically hasn't worked or even tried to return to London or Paris even though her twins are just under 10, I believe. I don't know if she will ever work again.
None of the other stuff surprises me. I seem to remember seeing a scuffle between the 3 kids that George seemed to be trying to manage as they were walking down the aisle behind the twins.
Also Kate was displaying super protective body language towards charlotte especially after the ceremony.
Also the constant changing of their minds.... sound familiar? The lady who headed the gospel choir that sang Stand By Me said exactly the same thing and that she was totally stressed out. Her words were inches from flat out saying that H&M were a bleeping nightmare. I believe this story in full and if a Givenchy employee was slapped by M and it wasn't reported/handled appropriately, then 1) Clare would have 100percent gotten fired for it and 2) see a theme here,,, again? Except here is Maison Givenchy and not BP
Who is Claire?

Reactions: 6
I think that poster means re finances, and I agree with both of you. Yes she knew all about the Royals, absolutely.
But the stupid witch had no clue that so much of their funding comes from Joe Bloggs on the street. Yes they have their own wealth in real estate etc, but essentially our taxes help fund their lifestyle big time. Smeggy thought she was marrying into an endless deep pit of magic money. She never made the connection between tax payers and the Monarchy because that's too complicated. Better to just imagine acres of money trees that the royals cultivate and where they can just go pluck barrel loads cash whenever they run low. Stupid thick witch.
@freda19 your new avatar :love::m:m:love::m:love::m:m:devilish::alien::devilish::geek:

"how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot?"
Not sure how you could be an "unsuccessful" Apache helicopter pilot? ... 😂
By crashing it?😂😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see.
Lovely picture.

I think Charles has been very much maligned. He was sent to a school that wasn't suited to his disposition, he was a sensitive child not a rough and tumble type of kid like Anne, ridiculed for his looks, too old for his age, pressured to get married, blamed for the marriage breakdown, given grief over his environmentalism. After all of that, he seems to just carry on and has managed to forge a decent life for himself in his latter years. It is a travesty that Archie and soon to be sibling are not going to be a part of that.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
How on earth is the Sussex Royal website still up? It seems to be up to date and they are referring to themselves as HRH😡

Oh and why am I still a new member, when I've been here over a year?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree with you, but why are they asking for a title for both "babies" if they aren't entitled to them? It's been a constant complaint of theirs and I just can't get my head round it tbh.
Because I honestly think they have found out or suspect that when Charles becmes King, he is going to streamline the monachy and with that (as they are no longer working royals) he intends to strip all titles including HRH Prince and Princess from everyone except the direct line to the thrown. She is obsessed with those titles, she wants assurance that her children will get their bloody titles. Sometimes I think she is more obsessed about the titles than anything else esp the way she talked about Archie not being called a Prince, she was angry and pissed off. It means the World to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think that Harry and his family were supposed to be part of the slimmed down royals, but once they realised what Meghan was like those plans changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Because I honestly think they have found out or suspect that when Charles becmes King, he is going to streamline the monachy and with that (as they are no longer working royals) he intends to strip all titles including HRH Prince and Princess from everyone except the direct line to the thrown. She is obsessed with those titles, she wants assurance that her children will get their bloody titles. Sometimes I think she is more obsessed about the titles than anything else esp the way she talked about Archie not being called a Prince, she was angry and pissed off. It means the World to her.
She's desperate for those titles, she sees it as a way to increase the merch of the kids when young, and for them to merch as they get older. The only thing she understands is merching and a title = more money in her mind and makes them more important than anyone else without one.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How on earth is the Sussex Royal website still up? It seems to be up to date and they are referring to themselves as HRH😡

Oh and why am I still a new member, when I've been here over a year?
You need to post more to change your title! I think at 50 post you will be "Member".

Their website and the whole situation is a shame. I think the RF could shut them up, and give them their private life without media drama. They are keeping this up and waiting for Harry. But I think they should let him sink too. They can bring him back later if he wants too. There were way bigger come backs in showbusiness than this.

Reactions: 16
Not read this before about Meghan telling her dad he d only get a wedding invite if he disowned Samantha and her brother!!!😵,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.:mad:
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.:m
Part Irish you say , We should build a shrine to her , something as beautiful and elegant as the Obama plaza perhaps 🤭🤭... A lovely halting site in her honour is my suggestion🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, just wow. This is totally awful and totally believeable. Can you imagine Catherine being pregnant and Charlotte being treated like this. Those poor seamstresses having to put up with this low-rent diva. Pitching the children against each other. What a witch.
For me, that entire wedding felt like a tacky, low rent version of Kate and wills wedding. It lacked any gravitas or class.

jessica Mulroney, with her overdone makeup, sky high heels and attempt at recreating the pippa walk was so tacky. she looked like she was dressed to get pished at aintree, not participate in a high profile wedding.

she’s married to the son of Ben Mulroney, who was a Canadian prime minister with allegations of corruption (google Airbus Affair).

seems like it’s just a bunch of nasty, fake people being drawn to other nasty, fake people. All of meghans closest associates seem to have shady pasts or connections, whether it’s being a gossip columnist or being married to corrupt politicians. What a shame they were ever allowed near the royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘she’s late 30’s, you couldn’t possibly conceive easily at that age’ trope. It’s perfectly possible, as I know, to conceive over 40 several times. Having children when you’re a bit older isn’t a stick to beat anyone with.
I had my youngest son when I was 38(we did joke that we wre going to name him 'Ooops'), and it wasn't the easiest of pregnancies.

Mind you, the fact that he was a week late and 9lbs 15ozs born explained a lot.......

• Wow
Reactions: 18

an interesting point on Twitter, has anyone read Finding Freedom to confirm? did Scobie write that no one cried ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.