Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I'm reasonably certain that this one was explained away at the time as Smeghan got in the car first so as to slide across to the other side, so that HMQ didn't have to.
Could've gone round the other side.
Smeggy, not our Brenda.

Reactions: 22
I'm not sure this war is going to go the way Meghan wants it too, and here's why. Social media.

Back when there was a war between Charles's camp and Diana's camp, social media wasn't a *thing* and Diana was the more charismatic figure. But now social media *is* a thing, and people who are now evenly spilt between the Sussexes and the Cambridges are able to make their views know and amplify them on youtube and other platforms. It's not as easy to control the narrative because people are expressing their views. And are able to. Sure Meghan's got Oprah on her side, but a few youtubers? could take that down. Easily

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Love those two. She is gorgeous. So obviously mixed race yet wears it proudly, no adjusting her features and they are perfect, looks stunningly natural.

I hadn't realised just how badly the new regime in the US is stuffing the woke shite down throats. The military issue shocked me badly. China is upping ways of creating big butch macho military men while the USA is discussing a budget for new uniforms for their pregnant soldiers. :sick:
Oh for duck sake, if you get pregnant in the military then be prepared to take on a non military role that allows you to either dress as a civvy or wear military track suit comfy gear until after the birth. It's common sense and doesn't demean you. Uniforms for pregnant soldiers ? If you are pregnant you are temporarily no longer a soldier. You cannot go into battle, trek in hostile territory or do tiring training runs. It's simple biology. You step aside on full pay until you can fully resume your post and get back to soldiering.
If China ever invades the US the US are fucked. Kamala and the weak wokies will be hiding in the bunkers expecting the armies whose machismo they diluted to do battle for them. Cunts.
Military=Macho. Be you male or female you need a warrior ethic and weakness has no part in it. That's just life.
It appears that recent headlines about new maternity uniforms being designed to ensure pregnant soldiers can fight in the US military have been largely misconstrued. It is the US Airforce that is designing maternity flight duty uniforms to allow pregnant military members to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy, and to prevent them having to re-qualify after they have given birth. The initiative is being introduced by the US Air Force to encourage women to choose careers with them that do ‘not force them to choose between becoming aviators or mothers‘.

It seems to be a positive, equal opportunities move from what I can see. Why should women have to stop flying when pregnant just because their uniforms no longer fit comfortably, and as a consequence, be forced to retake their flying exams again after maternity leave? These new maternity flight uniforms will put an end to that, which is a great thing.

I know this is off topic, but I am just replying to a previous comment to highlight how the news headlines on this matter have been skewed somewhat in favour of wokeness taking over the US military, when it is not really the case In reality.

An article has been written to debunk the myth that maternity soldiers’ uniforms are being designed under Biden so US female military personnel can be dispatched to fight. The initiative was actually started by the US Air Force under the Trump regime. This part sums it up:

“The Air Force has been working on making "maternity flight duty uniforms" available to its service members, an initiative that started during the Trump administration after airmen struggled to find uniforms that fit during their pregnancies.

According to the Air Force, it’s part of an effort to level the playing field for women and men serving in that branch of the military, and it allows women to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy.

This is not a new initiative so that Biden can dispatch pregnant women to fight.“

Anyway, I am far from woke, so back to discussing the Mug n Smug! As you were...

Reactions: 18
Not Aussie but Kiwi here ... was in amongst the (very low turnout) of people who watched from a distance as they arrived at Maranui Cafe in Wellington (I'm not from Welly but was visiting a client that day).

My first impression was that she clung on to him for dear life and seemed a bit ... well, underwhelming. She lacked presence. Unlike Kate, who as soon as she did walkabouts had a certain je ne sais quoi about her from the moment she stepped out of her car when she visited. (And I don't say that to inflate Kate in order to deflate Meghan; Kate really does have presence. Even a lot of the grumpy old radio guys mentioned it).

In all honesty, I expected a bigger turnout (see snaps below - there would have been about 100 people max there, with plenty of room for more). Of those that were there, lots were shouting to Harry (he smiled and waved); there was just one wokester with a placard in support of Meghan that I can remember.

In the footage I saw of them on the news during their visit in other centres, I thought their support staff looked really stressed and unhappy - especially the blonde girl.

I did laugh at the Sussexes' comment about the other royals being jealous of their popularity on the down-under tour - um, NO! People talked about Kate and William's visit long after they left; not so in the case of Harry and Meghan. Even Harry's solo visits here have conjured up more excitement. Besides, Kiwis had heard whispers about Duchess Diva's antics in AU by the time they landed here so a few people were side-eyeing her about that.
I have been introduced to Kate at a formal function. She is tall, graceful & sylph-like, very pretty with a lovely smile. She is genuinely warm. I was a bit ho-hum about her before I went to the event, but having met her I was impressed by how well she was briefed about our work & her genuine interest. So team Kate since then.
There is a U.K. company called Moonbump.com which makes fake pregnancy bellies in foam or silicone in different sizes and skin colours. It is a niche market but one that is used for many purposes, including theatre and TV. I note that they also sell handmade silicone bumps in different sizes and colours on Etsy.

The silicone bumps don’t need to be washed, they can simply be wiped clean. They are also sent out very discretely and their description on the packaging and bank statements etc will show as ‘theatrical costume’. So Smeggy would have had no problem confidentially ordering and requesting delivery of the four required bump sizes in her desired colour. Plus, she could just wipe clean with baby wipes. Here are the FAQs from the website.

ETA - a recent post on Blind Gossip intimated that the eggs were stored and implanted in Canada. Stored there when she lived in Canada working on the TV show Suits (just in case) then fertilised and implanted there in 2018.
@StrawberrySeed Well the plot thickens 😉.

So we may reasonably assume that MegsEggs were defrosted & fertilised with Hazza’s seed in Canada & then xferred to MM there. I know nowt about transferring human tissue (frozen eggs or embryo) in or out of Canada. I assume that keeping egg/embryo quality is everything, so MM - or alleged surrogate (AS - ) would have been close by for implantation. Thereafter, MM (or AS) is free to scoot about as she pleases. Were I to be overegging (!) this forensic horseplay, I might start counting back from Archie’s birthdate & approximate the conception date to cross refer to MM’s engagements 😉

This is lovely, especially considering he was known to be kind of cold towards William and Harry when they were younger. There are pictures about where he’s looking at this own children like strangers. I’m all about that middle aged renaissance where you start to feel the love 💖
Camilla’s warmth for her own children & grandchildren has made a difference to Charles.

[

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see. Little Archie may literally never be hugged as a small child, as Louis is. What Meghan and Harry are doing to Harry's family and their own child, soon to be children, is unspeakably vicious and cruel.
That photo is adorable. I have seen quite a few showing Charles hugging and laughing with his children and grandchildren. He always looks delighted and you can just see the love he feels towards them all. Poor Archie never getting to experience a massive big hug from EITHER grandad!

This has just struck me as I typed...not only has Archie not had a big hug off Grandad Charles, he hasn’t received one off Grandad Thomas either! How ridiculously sad is that? To not see one grandad, ok, but BOTH?!?!? Those two spoiled brats have caused this. I bet Archie will grow up looking at his early birthday and Christmas photos and he will innocently ask, “Why are no grandads there?” Hmmm....explain that to an innocent child you two!

I remember having a row with my late mum before my (now aged 16) boy’s first Christmas. Mum huffed off and refused to come to our house for Xmas Day as originally planned (along with my dad and my husband’s parents for Xmas dinner). The thing that brought mum out of her sulk was when I pointed out that she would not be on any of his first Christmas Day photos and in years to come he would ask why you weren’t there. All three other grandparents but not you, why? he will ask. Eventually she agreed to come for Xmas Day but only if I apologised for telling her she was ‘bleeping pathetic’ (yep, guilty as charged, I did say that, and it was the first time I had ever used the F word to her in a row, ever! That’s why I think she was so shocked and upset!). So, I duly apologised for my foul insult, she came Xmas day, had a whale of a time, and I have many pics of her smiling away with her first grandchild on her lap. A happy ending for me and my mum. Alas, I can’t see one for Archie ☹ and the three other grandparents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Chinese_whispers said:
I can’t help wondering if Harry currently being the same age as Diana when she died plays a part in how this year seems to have gone. My mam says when she hit 25, the age her mam was when she died she found it really difficult to comprehend “outliving” her and acted out by doing things out of character as a way to deal with existential crisis/unresolved grief.
I think that you are onto something here.

The synchronisation of Diana’s death to Hazza’s age now would be a factor in how stuck he has become with MM as a cypher for his lost mother. Pity the poor boy who lost his mother at the stage between childhood & adolescence when he would be naturally asserting his need for independence (as William was at the time). I have no doubt that MM pumps up the gaslighting on Hazza’s struggle to come to terms with his mother’s death. But Hazza is not that 12 year old child any more. He is an adult man who has agency & choice about his feelings, & how he chooses to make sense of the cards that life has dealt him.

Reactions: 24
Someone tell me why it is news today that they did something LAST year ?

Obviously they have to throw the security thing in.
"Then I saw the large black SUVs with the security guards behind them
You would have thought that it was a massive waste of resources and not very eco conscious to hand deliver with their own security team. And also making it really obvious that they're VIPs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t help wondering if Harry currently being the same age as Diana when she died plays a part in how this year seems to have gone. My mam says when she hit 25, the age her mam was when she died she found it really difficult to comprehend “outliving” her and acted out by doing things out of character as a way to deal with existential crisis/unresolved grief.
Do you know, I think you have made an extremely good point there and it is something we have not yet touched upon, at least to my knowledge.

The only input that I can give regarding grieving the loss of my own is mother is that, for the year or so after she suddenly died, I behaved completley out of character. I took risks I would never had dreamt of, I did things I am now thoroughly ashamed of, and I had an overall ‘duck it, who cares?!’ attitude. Thankfully, I acted out my ‘anger’ and then moved onto the ’acceptance’ stage the of grief cycle and calmed down, and apologised, a lot. It was as if I was a completely different person. Someone else was controlling my mind, my needs, and my reactions. Looking back, it feels very scary to imagine myself like that. I look back with a sense of really deep shame.

Perhaps Harry has become all too aware of his own mortality now he has reached the age Diana was when she died. Maybe he is doing his own ‘acting out’ and he, too, has adopted a ‘duck it, who cares?!’ attitude, like I did. Almost like ‘it’s now or never’. ‘If I don’t make my feelings known now, I never will!’ and so he is going for it hell for leather by doing and saying all the things he thought his mother wanted to but never got the chance. He is doing it on her behalf.

I certainly think this is something worth looking into, ie how people react when they reach the same age their own parent died (if it was at a young age). Perhaps children you have lost a parent young DO react unfavourably when they reach the age their own parent died? Perhaps they adopt a ‘duck it’ attitude? Perhaps they just ‘give up trying’? Or maybe it makes them more determined to live a long and meaningful life? Food for thought.

Of course, none of these musings excuse his terrible, disloyal behaviour to the RF, but they may go towards explaining some of it? If so, I hope he reaches another ‘acceptance’ stage of grief and realises how badly he has behaved and then starts making some apologies and changes. We can only hope. I think he will one day, but he only has a small window of time to redeem himself. After that, things will have gone too far.

Reactions: 20
It appears that recent headlines about new maternity uniforms being designed to ensure pregnant soldiers can fight in the US military have been largely misconstrued. It is the US Airforce that is designing maternity flight duty uniforms to allow pregnant military members to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy, and to prevent them having to re-qualify after they have given birth. The initiative is being introduced by the US Air Force to encourage women to choose careers with them that do ‘not force them to choose between becoming aviators or mothers‘.

It seems to be a positive, equal opportunities move from what I can see. Why should women have to stop flying when pregnant just because their uniforms no longer fit comfortably, and as a consequence, be forced to retake their flying exams again after maternity leave? These new maternity flight uniforms will put an end to that, which is a great thing.

I know this is off topic, but I am just replying to a previous comment to highlight how the news headlines on this matter have been skewed somewhat in favour of wokeness taking over the US military, when it is not really the case In reality.

An article has been written to debunk the myth that maternity soldiers’ uniforms are being designed under Biden so US female military personnel can be dispatched to fight. The initiative was actually started by the US Air Force under the Trump regime. This part sums it up:

“The Air Force has been working on making "maternity flight duty uniforms" available to its service members, an initiative that started during the Trump administration after airmen struggled to find uniforms that fit during their pregnancies.

According to the Air Force, it’s part of an effort to level the playing field for women and men serving in that branch of the military, and it allows women to keep performing their flight duties during pregnancy.

This is not a new initiative so that Biden can dispatch pregnant women to fight.“

Anyway, I am far from woke, so back to discussing the Mug n Smug! As you were...
None of that makes it any less of a load of shite.
"Performing their flight duties" ? Blimey O Reilly, that's even worse than attributing the idea to boots on the ground grunts. :LOL:
So they will be in the cockpit of a fighter plane, belly probably causing 'issues' with reaching the controls etc, dying for a wee, junior playing football on her innards and expected to concentrate on flying a squillion dollar war machine, possibly with armament on board. That sounds just hunky dory.
Are they going to redesign the cockpits too, make the controls more preggy friendly, make the seat more adjustable, add a porta potty?
By the time women require a uniform that accommodates a bump they should be on the ground in admin, supplies, whatever more pregnancy friendly ground duties are available where they can wear civvies until they choose to start maternity leave. What they do post birth is up to them, if they want to fly again then go for it, but bear in mind that after X months of maternity leave things might have changed re flying and they might need a refresher course.
I'm all for doing it for sisters etc etc, but it's an absurd idea to design and order maternity wear for any woman in any of the forces, simple as that. I don't give a tinker's curse whose idea it was originally, it's a load of bollox in my humble opinion.

On topic, I put scoobie in smeggy's favourite hat. Suits him I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Meghan "exposing" the RF because she doesn't want the truth about her own family to come to light (so she puts the focus on others)
For some time I’ve felt that the basis for Markle’s deep rage against the RF was more to do with her fragility and embarrassment about her background and family circumstances. I think she feels looked down upon. If anything encapsulates her true character, it is her lack of care for her family, now Harry’s family and outstandingly, the subsequent lack of forgiveness she showed towards her Dad. Pre-Harry she was about to be a retired ensemble character in a minor cable show, racing towards 40. She had created her own narrative and merched herself out in a minor way through The Tig. I imagine she had plans to capture a rich man to replace Trevor and at nearly 40, running out of career options, even she couldn’t have realistically conceived of nabbing a prince. However, once she had him in her sights, she threw her cap at him and nabbed him. Emboldened by that outcome, she then believed that she:

a): could call the shots as to duties undertaken and that her specialness and California woke worth would have more weight than it did
b): Kate would be charmed and be her equal and intimate
c): she could charm the myriad of parts of the FIRM/Royal machine and that everybody would do her bidding

None of this would eventuate, she felt excluded and railed about it endlessly to Harry. Poor me, I’m suicidal I’m so angry nobody wants or likes me.
The two of them, bringing the worst out in each other as they do, allowed their discontent to bubble away to boiling point and then came the abdication. They were actually shocked when they were told they couldn’t live overseas, capitalise on their Royal status and still be part of the firm. I mean, how unaware is that ! They’ve shown their ignorance over security funding, Archie’s lack of princely title and much else. I‘d have credited her with more nous but no, she’s actually a tad dense and seems to have no emotional intelligence . Their total lack of self deprecation, self awarenesss and the fact they concede nothing is their fault is mind numbing. I cannot recall ever hearing such arrogance and lack of ownership of one’s decisions and actions. Anyone else think of anyone except perhaps OJ?

I am staggered that there are so many people in this world who seem to think somehow she and Harry are hard done by. I am literally lost for words when I hear people supporting them

God Save Our Queen

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I posted this video on one of the fast moving threads but as its so funny I'm posting it again in case anyone missed it 😅
Thanks for that. I hadn’t seen it and its so funny......but scarily truthful at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caught up!

As another poster said before, Tattlers should be working for the FBI and MI5 given the amount of digging for the truth that goes on here.

Re the receipts, recording and daily journals Meagain was keeping. I hope the second the RF realised they started playing with her, Knowing she is taking in every word, and they created fake news....

Did we tell you about the time we loaned a tiara to Kim Kardashian...? Yes, most of the time the Crown Jewels are available to hire or we loan them to our special friends.

Up to and including Diana’s day all new brides marrying into the RF had to spend a week locked in the Tower of London. You’re the first who hasn’t been sent to the Tower.

Charles has tiny feet, almost like a child’s size 13 but he wears big shoes so others do not notice.

When you’re in Buck House and you join HM The Queen for breakfast is customary to curtsey to HM three times and and sing all verses of the National Anthem before you take your place at the table.

Oh they could have so much fun with this...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
None of that makes it any less of a load of shite.
"Performing their flight duties" ? Blimey O Reilly, that's even worse than attributing the idea to boots on the ground grunts. :LOL:
So they will be in the cockpit of a fighter plane, belly probably causing 'issues' with reaching the controls etc, dying for a wee, junior playing football on her innards and expected to concentrate on flying a squillion dollar war machine, possibly with armament on board. That sounds just hunky dory.
Are they going to redesign the cockpits too, make the controls more preggy friendly, make the seat more adjustable, add a porta potty?
By the time women require a uniform that accommodates a bump they should be on the ground in admin, supplies, whatever more pregnancy friendly ground duties are available where they can wear civvies until they choose to start maternity leave. What they do post birth is up to them, if they want to fly again then go for it, but bear in mind that after X months of maternity leave things might have changed re flying and they might need a refresher course.
I'm all for doing it for sisters etc etc, but it's an absurd idea to design and order maternity wear for any woman in any of the forces, simple as that. I don't give a tinker's curse whose idea it was originally, it's a load of bollox in my humble opinion.

On topic, I put scoobie in smeggy's favourite hat. Suits him I think.

I was just highlighting that the story was about the US Air Force rather than the soldiers on the ground.

But, like you, I couldn’t give two hoots really. I am all for making things more of a level playing field but what the US military does is neither here nor there as far as we are concerned.

Back on topic...Scobie looks like a proud peacock in your new avatar. Those 80s shag carpet eyebrows, tho?!?!

Reactions: 13
Have mint choc chip and you can pretend it's part of brushing your teeth. Therefore no guilt involved.

Thanks for that, a good watch. I saw this morning too that guy, on one of the morning British show, who was clearly supporting Harry and Meghan now seems to be saying they need to shut up now and just get on with their lives, why are they continuing, so its good to see the tide starting to turn now

Reactions: 14

Who’s the source? You guessed it... omid. He’s everywhere! Maybe he’s the real brains here and he’ll do a Kim Kardashian on Megan like she did with Paris and trump her 😂 why is she getting some random guy with a fake face to speak for her it’s so weird! 😂
There won’t be anything left to tell from her diary at this rate....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, just noticed our St Patrick’s Day hats have gone ☹

I was hoping that all posts made on 17 March would keep their little hats but I have looked back and they have all gone ☹

Nonetheless, they were such good fun and cheered me right up! I love little shared group things like that, it makes you feel part of a community.

Never mind, we have got Easter Bunny ears to look forward to in April, haven’t we @Moderator and @Yel ? ❤ 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I loathe Meghan, but this is pure fiction.
Yeah that's just sounding too unreal.

Oh, just noticed our St Patrick’s Day hats have gone ☹

I was hoping that all posts made on 17 March would keep their little hats but I have looked back and they have all gone ☹

Nonetheless, they were such good fun and cheered me right up! I love little shared group things like that, it makes you feel part of a community.

Never mind, we have got Easter Bunny ears to look forward to in April, haven’t we @Moderator and @Yel ? ❤ 😉
Oh I hope so, I think we are soo special we should have headgear for all sorts of events and reasons.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.