Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is a little odd, where it states

The property was bought by a trust that shares an address with the offices of Meghan Markle’s long-time Hollywood business manager, according to Variety.
So far, I've never seen any details behind the Trust which owns this property. The Harkles might be the owners. Or they might be lending their names to the property, maybe in a deal which allows it to be flipped eventually as a 'Royal residence'. There is certainly at minimum an arrangement where everyone involved is happy to say that the Harkles own it, and they seem to have access to the grounds and one room for zoom calls.

They are never seen in Montecito other than a couple of PR planted restaurant visits. I'd guess they actually live around LA somewhere. That's where all their charity visits happen.

Reactions: 22
Would it be too much to say Meghan and Harry are scum? It's a pretty horrid term to use but I believe they are. They are scum. To denigrate the British Royal Family live on air with no reply is unforgivable in my opinion. Who do these entitled people think they are? Neither of them have ever done a days work in their entire life. As a Brit my tax-money has paid for Harry's upbringing. I don't mind paying for The Royals, but to have it slapped-back into my face isn't on.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought duck it am over this tit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.
Maybe they dont feel trapped. Those were H's words. Maybe they choose to put duty first. I don't know about the RF but I will never forgive H for doing this so publicly to his family

Would it be too much to say Meghan and Harry are scum? It's a pretty horrid term to use but I believe they are. They are scum. To denigrate the British Royal Family live on air with no reply is unforgivable in my opinion. Who do these entitled people think they are? Neither of them have ever done a days work in their entire life. As a Brit my tax-money has paid for Harry's upbringing. I don't mind paying for The Royals, but to have it slapped-back into my face isn't on.
Yankee Wally regularly calls M scum !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title suggestion
Harry and Meghan #79 Next episode in the Meg & Haz show, Harry is now talking to his bro.

Reactions: 13
Wtf really?! It’s insane how she just managed to eclipse Prince Harry, you know the actual blood royal. ‘Oprah with Meghan and Harry’ fgs :sick:
That's interesting.... I wonder who is on the mortgage officially though -- because I doubt the bank would take these two unemployed former royals seriously if it was just unemployed Meghan. I think the bank would assume that with Harry in the mix, GanGan wouldn't ever let them default (unspoken guarantor). that being said, they must be really wringing their hands now that GanGan has raised the drawbridge and Harry has admitted that daddy isn't taking his calls. Oh tit.
"Hey Frank the Banker. Yeah you're the one that approved their credit and mortgage applications, right? You did get his grandmother's signature on that guarantee, right? No? Not even from her banker - Rupes at Coutts? Not that either? Frank - we have a problem"

ETA -- of COURSE she is the sole name on the deed. this is part of her financial planning all along. Just like Doria is suddenly worth $9m. they're all on the take. I put money down that the so-called bank accounts are also only in Meghan's name. this is why he made that stupid comment of "royals don't carry cash". She manages ALL the finances.
Her tax advisor must be exhausted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Bark Jack is sharing a bit of tea about the phone calls. They have unorthodox sources so they might be right about this one.

Last November was when all the weird Eugénie & Frogmore leaks happened, after Harry decided not to visit UK for Charles birthday even after Frogmore was made ready for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly believe they are. I don’t see a single redeeming quality in M. Money hungry, fame hungry, narcissistic, fake, constantly lying, playing the victim, trash talking people, entitled, rude to others ie staff (well documented from many different sources, not just these recent bullying claims she’s now denying). H is her enabler, and just very, very stupid. On the whole I think yes, they’re both scum. M in the ways I’ve just stated and H in the way he’s allowed it to happen. He’s a spoilt brat just as much as Meghan is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait, what!!
Meghan is 1/4 irish. I remember someone doing her genealogy before the wedding. It has never been mentioned since. I remember it caused a real jovial stir at the time because it was portrayed she was 1/4 WOC and 1/4 Irish.
As a genealogist I remember quickly looking and it's less than a 1/4 but considering the day that is in it, I shall go look for it.
Lovely video.
Happy St Patrick's day. 💚💚💚
She can duck the whole way off if she thinks she can say she's Irish! We've that gobshite Conor McGregor. We've suffered enough. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes she definitely did. She recognised it was a really good way of scoring woke points, and now she’s in the category of ‘black woman’ she’s seemingly untouchable. As in, nothing she says or does being questioned, as we’ve seen.

She’s a chameleon, adapts to whatever look/cause/rhetoric will benefit her most at the time. No real integrity, and totally disingenuous
I"ve been reaading up on Social Identity Theory. Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So far, I've never seen any details behind the Trust which owns this property. The Harkles might be the owners. Or they might be lending their names to the property, maybe in a deal which allows it to be flipped eventually as a 'Royal residence'. There is certainly at minimum an arrangement where everyone involved is happy to say that the Harkles own it, and they seem to have access to the grounds and one room for zoom calls.

They are never seen in Montecito other than a couple of PR planted restaurant visits. I'd guess they actually live around LA somewhere. That's where all their charity visits happen.
I think this exactly- a secretive friend of Oprah

Reactions: 15
The Telegraph
It's a good piece. Still think no-one really needs a formal ceremony to unveil the Diana statue. They should scrap those plans now. Personally I can't stand the thought of Hazza milking it for publicity and (probably) giving a speech attacking the press and the RF, and making it all about his megalomaniac wife.

Reactions: 43
I’m so glad I’m a commoner not a member of the Royal family. So many rules and etiquette standards I would have never made it past the first interview.

It’s getting to be a bit tit for tat now now with all the stuff coming out eg Mr Scabies accusation of double standards by the RF.

In the end there will be no winners except for Oprah Wum free.

Reactions: 12
She can duck the whole way off if she thinks she can say she's Irish! We've that gobshite Conor McGregor. We've suffered enough. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's bad enough she's trying to say she's Irish. We've already got Conor McGregor and bloody Bono to deal with as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.