Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think BP need to come out and say regrettably they didn't act on the initial bullying claims which were heard 2 years ago and how they have left their staff down , and hold themselves whole accountable for that . Hands up job. I am sure the staff are loyal and would be given some financial benefit/formal apology a promise that new systems are in place. All this as stage 1. Stage 2 the details released about Megan's involvement in the bullying cases. BP has to claim some responsibility for shielding and protecting MM because this is what they did. Which counteracts her claim that the Palace didn't protect her. just my thoughts !
someone somewhere wrote something about "collaborative strategies" .... I think all the tea-n-tantrum throwing episodes have been very much on BPs radar from the outset. It was even rumoured that Jacinda Ardern (NZ PM) said something officially to Prince charles. MM fake PR claims that Jacinda is her best friend and came to KP https://www.elle.com/uk/life-and-culture/a25946566/meghan-markle-secret-meeting-jacinda-ardern/
that was MM getting "ahead" of the truth. Jacinda pretty much confirmed that she barely knows them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So far, I've never seen any details behind the Trust which owns this property. The Harkles might be the owners. Or they might be lending their names to the property, maybe in a deal which allows it to be flipped eventually as a 'Royal residence'. There is certainly at minimum an arrangement where everyone involved is happy to say that the Harkles own it, and they seem to have access to the grounds and one room for zoom calls.

They are never seen in Montecito other than a couple of PR planted restaurant visits. I'd guess they actually live around LA somewhere. That's where all their charity visits happen.
There is something off with this house, I can feel it in my waters 😆. Would love to know if that’s where the Elephant money went

Reactions: 32
Bark Jack is sharing a bit of tea about the phone calls. They have unorthodox sources so they might be right about this one.

Last November was when all the weird Eugénie & Frogmore leaks happened, after Harry decided not to visit UK for Charles birthday even after Frogmore was made ready for him.

I like barkjack, seems to tweet relevant information. It's got me thinking though, how do the gruesome twosome know about all this info, be it public visits by the real royal family, phone calls, goings on in the royal household etc do you think they have an insider? Because surely they don't have access to the diary or events planner. I know Woko must fill out her diary/ family calendar like most mums writing in everyone's birthdays etc 😆

Reactions: 13
Ooh, ooh - Pom @Pom Bear, if you've got time, please could you do Scobie as a scab on Meghans knees (you know the picture where she's got carpet burns on her knees when she's seducing Serena's husband!) xx
I make that for you later 😄 I be putting it on tonight 😘 xx.
Sorry I've not been on I've struggled to keep up ❤xx.

Ohhhh we all got St Patrick day hats 🥰🥰

Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone 🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought duck it am over this tit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.
No I disagree because I don't think he'll feel trapped at all. He's been brought up knowing my that one day he will be king, and he's doing a marvellous job so far.

This mess will get sorted one way or another, and if Minge can't keep her trap shut each time Ginge speaks with his family then he'll soon get fed up of her.

I'm sure he'll know the fall out from their interview and surely he'll be giving it thought; knowing all the lies won't, or shouldn't, sit well with him. Surely he'll start to question everything that comes out of her mouth now. He's not used to that. He, like the rest of us, needs to have trust in our family or friends.

But the question remains - why did he lie in front of the cameras. Is he so thick that he actually believed he got married three days before the big day, or was he supporting his wife?

William, Charles, The Queen and all at the Palace will by now have a plan, and they know that the world wants to know what they propose. I'm sure if there wasn't a pandemic they'd be insisting that Harry returns to the UK, told to man up and get him to dump the trash can.

Reactions: 24

The hat looks cute on you ☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The hat looks cute on you ☺
Thank you 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I like how your hat is balancing on top of your first one lol 😄💖😘 xx.

I sometimes have to miss or speed read pages on here but just came across your lion king pic...it's excellent ❤❤💖😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Was wondering where you were Pom! X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does all this unsavoury gobbing off loudly in all directions, throwing insults and picking fights remind you of anyone? Because at this point, to me, Smeggy reminds me of Katie Price when she was really at her lowest point, swearing on the school playground and flashing her minge at anyone who didn't avert their eyes fast enough.

Unsettling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.