Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if William and/or Charles have recently thought duck it am over this tit, don't want to be King any more.
If they weren't trapped before, then they most certainly are now.
Disagree. H was never ‘trapped’, this is a manipulation tactic used by M to brainwash and isolate him. He even said himself, he didn’t realise he was trapped until her met her...

I fail to see how he was trapped at all, he seemed to live a very charmed and ‘free’ life to me.

My guess would be that PC and PW are mortified and angry, the interview will not have them rethinking their lives and roles in the monarchy...

Let’s be clear on what it was, ie not a bombshell historic interview, but sensationalised crap spouted by a pair of spoilt brats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Was wondering where you were Pom! X
I pop on once a day for abit but I admit I weren't in this thread last night.
I am glad it's slowing down though, still hard to keep up..I'm not the fastest reader 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There is something off with this house, I can feel it in my waters 😆. Would love to know if that’s where the Elephant money went
There is something off about the Montecito house. Isn't it owned by a company? There was much speculation that Charles had bought it for them and that the house would be a payoff for Princess Sparkles when they divorce.
It's not in Harrys name and this might be for tax reasons. I don't think that they actually live there at all. More smoke and mirrors 😗

Reactions: 31
Wait, what!!
Meghan is 1/4 irish. I remember someone doing her genealogy before the wedding. It has never been mentioned since. I remember it caused a real jovial stir at the time because it was portrayed she was 1/4 WOC and 1/4 Irish.
As a genealogist I remember quickly looking and it's less than a 1/4 but considering the day that is in it, I shall go look for it.
Lovely video.
Happy St Patrick's day. 💚💚💚
We don't want her! 👋

There is something off about the Montecito house. Isn't it owned by a company? There was much speculation that Charles had bought it for them and that the house would be a payoff for Princess Sparkles when they divorce.
It's not in Harrys name and this might be for tax reasons. I don't think that they actually live there at all. More smoke and mirrors 😗
OT but I love how the little leprechaun hat fits you perfectly @Scotch Mist 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me too! I had it with both of my pregnancies, hospitalised and on a drip. It’s awful!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I now realise what it is about the Scobee pics that I dont like...it is the 2 pieces of black carpet he cut out to stick on for eyebrows.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I was listening to Matt Chorley on Times Radio about an hour ago and he was talking to someone from YouGov (I think). They'd done a poll to see who people would vote for to be president, if there was suddenly no monarchy.... and Prince William came out top! 😊
Can't find anything about it online (checked Tweets etc) but will post if I come across an article.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I now realise what it is about the Scobee pics that I dont like...it is the 2 pieces of black carpet he cut out to stick on for eyebrows.
And his skin is like plastic, I've seen Ken dolls less plastic than him. He's such a creep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was listening to Matt Chorley on Times Radio about an hour ago and he was talking to someone from YouGov (I think). They'd done a poll to see who people would vote for to be president, if there was suddenly no monarchy.... and Prince William came out top! 😊
Can't find anything about it online (checked Tweets etc) but will post if I come across an article.
I hope not that seems like a confused and silly response. Is this for head of state or actually head of government? Like wouldn't we better off picking Helen Mirren who has played the Queen or Gary Oldman who "was" recently Churchill? haha

Reactions: 7
I read today that PP has not been told the full extent of the damage those two have caused! This makes me wonder if he’s been sent home as he doesn’t have many days left?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I read today that PP has not been told the full extent of the damage those two have caused! This makes me wonder if he’s been sent home as he doesn’t have many days left?
He's 99,that's probably a given.The poor guy looked like a corpse in the back of that car.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
ITV seem to have read the room today. First GMB and then later on Schofe came out :p (what, again?) against the Sussexes....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.