Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has, but mostly outlets saying 'look at these sick people who would doubt a pregnant woman!'
Pregnancy and race, a double-lock of ammunition against honest criticism and even attending Court. Handy, hey? She's been "pregnant" / miscarrying since she met Hazzno and has used it as a blunt instrument to protect herself and blackmail others. I don't believe she's ever been pregnant, she trapped Hazzno and he's in too deep now and was complicit from when they launched the Farchy scam. I'm very glad to read on this thread that others feel the same and are suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Apologies I don’t really post here so sorry if this has been covered. The one thing I am curious about historically is if Harry is as thick as everyone says how was he a successful Apache helicopter pilot? As I thought you needed to be pretty brainy to be a pilot.
he was a co pilot / gunner

Reactions: 8
That's really interesting bubba. The family trees I've seen tend to be regarding doris's lot.You should do her family tree and post it for us, emphasising her white heritage,(the Irish bit especially). I'd be interested in that. The way people bang on about her black heritage you'd think Thomas's heritage had no part in creating this outstanding woc.:mad:
It would tickle me to refer to her Irish heritage now and then.:m
That's a very American thing - cherry pick the bits of your ethnicity that suit you. They scream about being "4% Irish" but say nothing about being 33% German because it's not exotic or oppressed enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to be honest, and say that I cant get my head round the moonbump/surrogacy stuff, just as I cant with the moonlandings conspiracy theory either. It just seems so so unlikely to me... a) too many people would have known/have to be sworn to secrecy; b) there is no shame in surrogacy; c) the RF at least would have known - why would they go along with it?
I also don’t know why this ever got off the ground. She’s clearly pregnant, her face is pregnant, her breathing is pregnant. Those things would be close to impossible to fake consistently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once he was able to put the coin in the slot and hit the green button he was fine. He would cry when the time ran out but someone would quickly appear with another coin (he doesn't carry cash) and all was well again.
Budgie was a little helicopter
And Harry was his co pilot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also don’t know why this ever got off the ground. She’s clearly pregnant, her face is pregnant, her breathing is pregnant. Those things would be close to impossible to fake consistently.
The photos of the changing slipping bump gives it away lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if you can do a straight link from Tumblr but here’s screenshots.
Wow, just wow. This is totally awful and totally believeable. Can you imagine Catherine being pregnant and Charlotte being treated like this. Those poor seamstresses having to put up with this low-rent diva. Pitching the children against each other. What a witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
They want titles restored as in military, the HRH, For them and the kiddies. Cash to live on and security because that is great for their image.....see we are so vip we need security. Its actually all spoken about in that interview what they want, you just have to dig through the tit to find it. Archie is not a prince....check/Daddy cut me off.....check/no security.....check. Its blackmail to get what they wanted in the first place.....half in half out, do all the great royal things when it suits them. Pathetic.
Exactly. It makes me laugh stupid people saying she's doing this as some sort of therapy to heal her wounded soul and give her 'closure'.
Gimme a break. witch wants the titles for her crotch goblins and herself because the titles (like it or not) give them leverage in the world she wants to be part of. She cannot host dinner parties as a big name hollywood star because she's a D list has been with bruised knees and nobody would come, so hosting as a Royal is the next best thing. Curtseying to her (like some of them no doubt would)would make her positively cream her panties.She had a touch of that in the UK and she loved it.
The cunts now see just how bloody draining full security is on your wealth and they don't like it. They want us peasants forced back into paying it for them through Chas. It would also give them status. All the big names have security. She wants that look, the cachet of big guys in shades pushing people aside to accommodate them. duck off witch. Those days are gone.
Same thing with the Daddy Chas money. They took it for granted it would never stop and were basing their new life on knowing it was always there as pocket change. Now it's gone and reality has kicked in. They need that money.They need that paid security and they need those titles.
As for hasno's military titles ... get the duck over it. Let's get real, those positions have now been awarded to others. It just hasn't been officially announced. Brenda can't just wake up one morning and think "Ooh, I think I'll make Lord Digglesby Commander General of the marines. YOOHOO! Servant person, send Lord Digglesby a letter giving him his new post and let the press know." The posts have been awarded but it would be bad form to announce them publicly until the year's probation is up. The new persons will have spent this last few weeks/months reorganing their diaries to fit the new events they'll be required to attend or host.
Listen hasno THE POSTS ARE GONE! GET OVER IT ya whiny bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
With all the Givenchy talk, there’s a very interesting post over on Tumblr via an anon in the_best_soap_opera_ever about the dress fittings. The rage, the nastiness to Charlotte, the constant changes resulting in a crap fitting dress and the designer woman also being awful.
Is it this one? Absolutely horrible story.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Honestly, I don't think Harry cares anything for Meghan. He probably thoight he could somehow use her to get back at his family but he soon found out that Meghan was more of a narcissist than he was.

Two narcissist in a room together is not good, one of them usually end up eating the other one which is exactly what's about to happen between these two.

Reactions: 16
Might also explain JCMH trying to get bullying claims hushed down.....
Moonbump makers must be quite a niche set? I doubt if MM had any sent directly to her door or local Amazon pick-up, but there must be an audit trail somewhere. Would the ’suit’ go through the wash? Hung out to drip dry? Obvs, Hazzard would know about this, & I can see him, folie a deux, joining in this ‘mild minor’ deception to somehow protect his precious Megs whilst a well paid surrogate gets on with the gestational graft.

As we are given to understand that H&M amuse themselves scattering their utterances with choice phrases from Urban Dictionary, I can believe that they’d enjoy scamming the Great British Public with a surrogated pregnancy.

But why I hear you ask, would they carry out such subtefuge about surregacy?

Firstly, Archie may not be entitled to the current & future titles he holds If he is born of a surrogate &/or adopted. Perhaps this contributes to the urgency of MM’s indignation that HRHTQ has not bestowed titles directly - & irrefutably- upon Archie. Because at the time of Archie’s birth, she did not realise the importance of being ‘mother born’ within the protocols & traditions of royal succession. Never mind, not being attended by doctors of the royal household during her pregnancy, she should be glad not to have courtiers in the room as she gave birth to assure that the baby really was of royal birth. Palace protocol, eh!
I assume that Hazza was too dim or lacking in political nous to explain this fully. So, they blundered into declining certain honours for Archie due to misdirected or faux wokeness to support the Master Getaway Fiscal plan, only to find them is not as smart as them thinks.

Secondly, UK governance & rules about surrogacy (& payment) very strict, & very different to USA.
Assuming MegsEggs in deep storage in California, would she & Hazza have the mixing done in UK or USA? Would the surrogate implanting (!) be done in UK or USA?

Fingers crossed, Archie was carried by MM & she vainly bigged up her part(s) with a moonbump to up the drama of her life. She is vain & narc enough to so do. I hope this is so. It is laughable & credible, but free of real harm to Archie.

Should it be proven that MM & H used a surrogate to carry Archie, it’ll be a right mess to untangle.

For a woman of MM’s age, she has had remarkable success in getting naturally pregnant so promptly since she married Hazzard - it does happen that women in their late 30s start getting pregnant so easily & carrying to full term - BUT not that often. MM could just be very fortunate.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Haha!

He has dyslexia; I don't know if he ever had any tailored help at school; all I've heard is rumours of him being awarded grades as he appeared to lack motivation and attention. Princess Beatrice also has dyslexia and managed to do quite well off her own merit (allegedly).
My nephew is dyslexic
He was lucky he went to a college in bath especially for dyslexia
He was a high rank offer in Afghanistan and when her came out he went into computer programming
Was hard work to get where he was
And never used dyslexia as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m getting a bit tired of the ‘she’s late 30’s, you couldn’t possibly conceive easily at that age’ trope. It’s perfectly possible, as I know, to conceive over 40 several times. Having children when you’re a bit older isn’t a stick to beat anyone with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.