Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan's diary fears. Being discussed on Lorraine. Reporter Said maybe if they dont get what they want, they may do a Netflix and a tell all.
But they have already thrown the grenade

what else do they have?

Reactions: 21
Irritatingly on Archie’s birth certificate her official occupation is ‘Princess of the United Kingdom’ :mad: She really is a stupid cow making that little mermaid reference. Nauseating.
Apologies if this has been asked or answered, I'm still catching up.

Do American birth certificates list the profession of parents? If they do I'm wondering what she would put this time. Professional victim? Full time grifter? Or just leave her most important title of mom on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The tabloids would love to get their hands on the footage though 🙌 (if it exists) I can only imagine it will backfire on whoever releases it.
She wouldn't be the first bride to be to go all bridezilla. I doubt it will do any damage. They will spin it and make Meghan look like the victim.
I suppose how she comes across depends on what she says, how she says (screams) it and who she says it to.

Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been asked or answered, I'm still catching up.

Do American birth certificates list the profession of parents? If they do I'm wondering what she would put this time. Professional victim? Full time grifter? Or just leave her most important title of mom on it?
I'll have to go and check mine(I was born in America, raised in Ireland), but I don't think it is. Or at least it wasn't when I was born.

ETA: No, mum's profession wasn't put on my birth certificate. But it could have changed since then, plus it could vary from state to state.

Reactions: 13
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.17.04 AM.png

I can't believe the same woman who sued her own FATHER for sharing a letter is now HERSELF leaking private phone calls to the American media about her in laws (who are not even related to her)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
The tiara Eugenie wore is the most expensive one the queen owns apparently - £10 million. Of course Meg wanted that one.
Interesting history as it was left to the Queen Mother by her friend Mrs Greville. Even a Mrs can have a banging tiara.
I think Eugenie would make a lovely Queen:)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 485812wow the last three lines of this!!!!! (Regarding the call between the family boys ... Charles, Will and Harry)
So she along with MM friends are claiming to have evidence of everything that was said in the Oprah tit show of an interview 🤔 so they were emailed by a member of the RF saying their unborn child couldn’t be a Prince because his skin was too dark ... a member of the RF sent a txt to ask what colour of skin their baby would have ... Katherine sent an email apologising for making her cry and to say she was popping round with flowers 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have another theory...
Has anyone watched the recent season of The Crown? There’s an episode which shows Diana putting together a video as a romantic gesture for Charles. However he sees it as cringey and immature. It highlights the totally different personalities of the two.
Diana is generally agreed to have been quite immature for her age and rather shallow. Photos of her apartment at Kensington shows rooms full of teddy bears and trinkets. I remember a DM comment saying it was sad, she was like a child desperate to be loved and could never grow beyond that.

Which leads me to wonder about the two possible scenarios;

1. Harry has taken after Diana. He has immature and cringey taste. Meghan has seized on this, being an avid watcher of Diana. She spouted cringey statements “love always wins” and immaturely compares herself (a 40yr old woman) to a 16 yr old Disney princess. This is calculated to make Harry feel like he is seen and understood, in reality though, she never spoke like this in interviews before they were married/dated. In contrast, I read an interview where she markets herself as a sophisticated foodie who loves itialian wine and wild boar ragu.
http://www.thenewpotato.com/2017/11/29/meghan-markle-2017/
A far cry from the childish platitudes she regurgitates now.

The more likely scenario is, 2. Meghan has purposefully copied Diana and reminds Harry of his mother. He is drawn to the familiarity and the affection for these traits because they remind him of his mum. After all, Harry is a lot more well travelled, experienced and slightly more mature than his mother was. Like any true Narc Meghan has identified his loneliness, yearning for his mother and she has stepped in to fill those needs in order to exploit her victim.

Meghan uses the Disney reference to reinforce this image of herself in Harry’s mind, reminding him of his emotionally immature mother. Equally it’s a nod to Disney. We know she’s desperate for work there hence why she’s got Harry touting for work from Bob Igor on camera. However so far she’s only been given voiceover work. She wants an acting job when the divorce comes through. She’ll rebrand herself as wholesome and family orientated with Archie and new baby acting as props. she’ll get a ton of merching royalties if she can get a Disney gig (on top of an acting fee). Two birds with one stone for cunning Migraine.

Reactions: 26
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.12.14 AM.png

On a side note: I really hope PH can one day find true love and happiness just like a past victim of MM did. I mean the poor guy didn't just dodge a bullet, he dodged a canon ball!

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.27.28 AM.png

He genuinely looks so much healthier and happier now (I really hope we can see PH like this, one day)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
it would possibly walk the fine line between whistleblowing and breach of nda. - but I think that the HR protocol would be for the allegations to be heard and explored/investigated internally first and if found to be true, addressed. If found not to be true - that would be addressed but then the victim, if unsatisfied with the outsome, would have means to sue their employer. The difficulty is that while MM is the official perpetrator, the RF is the employer here and if it is found that employees were being mistreated and the RF were told but did nothing about it - RF looks bad. They have to tread carefully. I suspect what is happening is the RF is following legal advice on the matter to the letter but ALSO working with the victims to hear exactly what happened and carefully present this as MM's fault.
it is a "let's work together on this and we will make it right for everyone" situation. However they have to be very careful not to be seen as leading the witness. I do think there is validity to the accusations because it was actually presented factually in The Times very much depicting the RF as also being at fault. If they were doing this to be vindictive against MM - they would have managed the "reveal" differently and put less info on how the RF was informed but did nothing in the "reveal". It was a balanced "reveal".
NDAs. They can’t prevent going to court or a tribunal but there’s no justification for breaching one to speak to the newspapers. So BP could sue...but, personally, I don’t think they would. Trying to shut someone up for talking about abuse would look awful, imo.

Reactions: 16
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I have another theory...
Has anyone watched the recent season of The Crown? There’s an episode which shows Diana putting together a video as a romantic gesture for Charles. However he sees it as cringey and immature. It highlights the totally different personalities of the two.
Diana is generally agreed to have been quite immature for her age and rather shallow. Photos of her apartment at Kensington shows rooms full of teddy bears and trinkets. I remember a DM comment saying it was sad, she was like a child desperate to be loved and could never grow beyond that.

Which leads me to wonder about the two possible scenarios;

1. Harry has taken after Diana. He has immature and cringey taste. Meghan has seized on this, being an avid watcher of Diana. She spouted cringey statements “love always wins” and immaturely compares herself (a 40yr old woman) to a 16 yr old Disney princess. This is calculated to make Harry feel like he is seen and understood, in reality though, she never spoke like this in interviews before they were married/dated. In contrast, I read an interview where she markets herself as a sophisticated foodie who loves itialian wine and wild boar ragu.
http://www.thenewpotato.com/2017/11/29/meghan-markle-2017/
A far cry from the childish platitudes she regurgitates now.

The more likely scenario is, 2. Meghan has purposefully copied Diana and reminds Harry of his mother. He is drawn to the familiarity and the affection for these traits because they remind him of his mum. After all, Harry is a lot more well travelled, experienced and slightly more mature than his mother was. Like any true Narc Meghan has identified his loneliness, yearning for his mother and she has stepped in to fill those needs in order to exploit her victim.

Meghan uses the Disney reference to reinforce this image of herself in Harry’s mind, reminding him of his emotionally immature mother. Equally it’s a nod to Disney. We know she’s desperate for work there hence why she’s got Harry touting for work from Bob Igor on camera. However so far she’s only been given voiceover work. She wants an acting job when the divorce comes through. She’ll rebrand herself as wholesome and family orientated with Archie and new baby acting as props. she’ll get a ton of merching royalties if she can get a Disney gig (on top of an acting fee). Two birds with one stone for cunning Migraine.
Excellent points on the rebranding. She did indeed market herself as a sophisticate. She also had a gushing post about Ivanka. She turns her hand to whatever suits her most at the time. She is an actress and also aggressively uses and employs, literally, PR.

re Disney, they have already said they weren't keen, as she was too controversial. That was before this!

Reactions: 19
Cuntface scrapie has just tweeted this:

'Bit confused here, so just want to get this new royal protocol correct. It’s okay when info is leaked to the papers via a palace source but not when Gayle King shares it on TV? Righty-ho then'

bleeping stirring little bleep. His stupidity knows no end. Remember everyone this is his true form😗
Polish_20210312_083836586.jpg

ETA @spangly We posted at the same time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Scabie's latest offering - loving his nonpartisan Royal reporting and the use of the upside down head emoji!

Yes Scobie, palace sources have been leaking all over about the conversations between brothers. Not. This goes beyond H and M to international relations with the UK and rest of world. All because they aren't getting their own way. There is nothing they won't use to try and manipulate people into giving them what they want. Not family, not friends, not international relations, not racial peace or unity, not politics. For a couple that condemn the spread of hate online and in press, they walk on very thin ice.

does Scobie think he is a serious reporter? He's her little hound and one day he is going to stop getting fed scraps under the table and cry about it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I'll have to go and check mine(I was born in America, raised in Ireland), but I don't think it is. Or at least it wasn't when I was born.

ETA: No, mum's profession wasn't put on my birth certificate. But it could have changed since then, plus it could vary from state to state.
They do now, mine doesn't

Reactions: 8
She doesn't even register as black in her own mind. She said she was caucasian and played a daughter of two white people. It was just a handy card to pull out of the bag to make sure people were on her "side", along with the mental illness card. She knew dropping both of those would mean she was beyond reproach.
Actually on Suits, her father / actor was a black man

Reactions: 7
Ooh, ooh - Pom @Pom Bear, if you've got time, please could you do Scobie as a scab on Meghans knees (you know the picture where she's got carpet burns on her knees when she's seducing Serena's husband!) xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.