Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion - I loved her reception dress and didn’t like Catherine’s dresses. Not my style.
I didn’t like Kate’s reception dress. Looked like something from Phase 8. Markle’s halter neck was lovely. Shame the bint inside it wasn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember hearing a rumour a while back RE the night Meghan presented an award to Clare Waight Keller

It was a “surprise” (read: gatecrash) announcement that MM attended to present the Ward. Funny how MM gate crashing is a running theme.

id read somewhere that Rosamund was annoyed because she - as a Givenchy ambassador - was supposed to give the award. Meghan turned up when she wasn’t due to attend, and took the opportunity away from Rosamund.

Anyone else hear something similar? Rosamund is a class act so I doubt she’d have revealed anything
One of our Tattlers @ResidentMerkin was actually there when it happened x x

• Wow
Reactions: 24
And there we have it! I'd forgotten she is channelling Diana's spirit. The woman couldn't be more pathetic and pompous if she tried. Im engrossed in Lady C youtube... that lady has a wonderful way with words. She is my new hero.

Dogs are such beautiful judges of character don't you think?
Good job he did not come over as he would have been abandoned again

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I think it is blackmail, plain and simple.

Harry only has so much money. It is not enough for security and the house and her clothes and her surgery and the water for their lawn and all the PR...

To be frank, most of us could live quite comfortably off just the interest for that money and leave plenty behind for our children. They are both spoiled and entitled.

And I think their big money deals only pay when they deliver content that is accepted; they are bleeding money. Need an influx of cash.

I think they are both despicable.

And I want a leprechaun hat, too 🍀

Reactions: 37
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾
Happy Birthday!!! 🥂🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a tit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.
The thing about the moonbump is that I can't imagine that someone as controlling as Markle would make the mistake of wearing all those various wrong sizes. Unless she is genuinely more delusional than even we think; or she was flaunting the weirdness, knowing nobody would dare say anything. With all the obfuscation and sleight of hand round the birth etc. I'm left not knowing what to think. However, baby not 'born of the body' can't be in the line of succession, so there's that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Meghan entered the marriage to Harry for status and money. She did not want to fit into the Royal Family. Thus, she made sure to document everything that was supposedly done to her in order to have ammunition to use against them. What loving wife keeps a paper trail to prove how she was unjustly treated? Only a vindictive evil person who, if she didn't get what she wanted, was going to cause a major uproar in her husband's family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I reckon that C, W & H did speak recently.

But MM was not in on the call, so from her point of view - soz, her truth - nothing to her truthful advantage came from it so it was ‘unproductive’ & as her privacy was not compromised, she was - truthfully - entitled & ‘truthfully’ right to share that this tidbit - truthful all the way - with her truthful loyal confident who only told her truth to just one other truthful being - a truthful camera at CBS.

The rest of y’all is truthfully just racist liars to doubt her truth.
I bet she never lets him alone for five minutes on with his family... probably listening in on the other line!

Reactions: 22
Anyone else feeling Piers Morgan is deliberately goading for a fight and potential lawsuit. He's not stupid so will definitely have something to back up his claims. It might be the poor treatment and stitch up being handed to Sharon Osborne but he just seems extra arsey in twitter this last 24 hours and doesn't give a flying duck. Come on Piers join the dark side and share your beef

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.18.05 PM.png

Sounds like blackmail. Does she think she can publicly blackmail the RF?
That they will be bullied into bankrolling her lifestyle? I seriously doubt it.

She is losing respect from the public, a lot of people (not just the Brits) don't like her and can see her for the narcissist she is. She literally thinks she is this victim like Diana but the main difference is the RF made several exceptions for her and she has a husband who loves her meanwhile Diana was a child bride with a cheating husband who couldn't get out of a troubled marriage due to stigma at the time. She was actually lost and hopeless BUT Diana was still the people's princess and truly cared for the people. MM is just this D-list actress/suit case girl who wanted to make it big in Hollywood and to rub shoulders with the A-listers. Dating Harry means she gets the Clooneys at her wedding, Disney deals, Oprah as a friend, meeting Beyonce... things she could only dream of back in the day. Harry is literally an accessory like a designer handbag for her, that allows her to attend exclusive events. The thing about her not wanting media attention is all BS she wants media attention... but ONLY positive ones and straight from Hollywood. Little did MM know that her crappy behaviour can be seen by billions and now no one respects her and poor foolish Harry also receiving the hate for making the biggest mistake of his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Have to say, recently I've never felt so hated because of the colour of my skin.

Of course it could be argued that that's exactly how Black people have felt for so long, and indeed in a lot of cases that's been true, there are some truly horrible, despicable racist people out there and I've always cheered Black people on and been on their side, in any country, when it looked like they'd genuinely suffered from any sort of racism. The very mention or thought of the slave trade should send a shiver down the spine of any decent person no matter what age or skin tone. But now it appears that I'm also guilty of racism simply because I'm not Black. Black people don't want, and never did want my support, because I'm not Black. I'm not qualified to be enraged at how, in the past, White people enslaved Black people and stole their lives, making their lives a misery. Because I'm not Black.

Nah, not having it.

On 'that interview' Meghan & Harry's dubious accusations re race (coupled with their overly-excited, probably wetting themselves with glee) puppets who chose to believe and support them and their nonsense were the last straw for me. That pair knew what they were doing - all they had to do was plant the seed of the merest hint of something racist towards an innocent unborn baby and ... BAM! Oh yes, they knew what they were doing all right ...

And I hate to say it, but I think they've done more damage than good regarding healing the rift of race relations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Also don't want to start a politics debate, but I absolutely agree. How politicians react to this is going to determine how I vote. Any party that even hints at 'referendum for a republic' or breathes a word against our RF are finished for me. And I'm a long-term Labour voter.
Am I turning ...into...a... Rees-Mogg?

I have a pull from lefter leaning also. Agreeing with so many I never would have on most other subjects.

I may even watch QT on Thursday. What is happening to me???

I remember hearing a rumour a while back RE the night Meghan presented an award to Clare Waight Keller

It was a “surprise” (read: gatecrash) announcement that MM attended to present the Ward. Funny how MM gate crashing is a running theme.

id read somewhere that Rosamund was annoyed because she - as a Givenchy ambassador - was supposed to give the award. Meghan turned up when she wasn’t due to attend, and took the opportunity away from Rosamund.

Anyone else hear something similar? Rosamund is a class act so I doubt she’d have revealed anything
Wasnt this when she was terribly unwell and trapped?

Ho. Liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.