Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I almost forgot how utterly ridiculous that veil was! How did she think that was a good look?! :sick:
Miss Haversham comes to mind!
Compare her clumsily getting out the car and her aide bundling wads of net curtain out after her compared to Kate’s car exit, worlds apart!
Agree. But then no amount of (Royal) money can buy you class. Those pages and bridesmaids though .simply adorable.:love:

Reactions: 16
So unprofessional, standing with her hands in her pockets.
Then grabbing Harry's arm and turning her back on the lady in the next seat, who is blowing her nose. Did Megain make her cry too.
The bridesmaid story is awful if true. What a nasty woman she is 🤬
She’s just so.. unladylike 😬 she always looks so stumpy and awkward and un-elegant. Her clothes are always shite and her figure is shite

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see. Little Archie may literally never be hugged as a small child, as Louis is. What Meghan and Harry are doing to Harry's family and their own child, soon to be children, is unspeakably vicious and cruel.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I can’t help wondering if Harry currently being the same age as Diana when she died plays a part in how this year seems to have gone. My mam says when she hit 25, the age her mam was when she died she found it really difficult to comprehend “outliving” her and acted out by doing things out of character as a way to deal with existential crisis/unresolved grief.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s a control freak, to add to the list of dreadful traits she has. She looks notably angry and uncomfortable when she isn’t in complete control, walking ahead, listening in on H’s conversations at engagements. She barges him out of the way to get ahead. She’s even tried to do it to the Queen. :mad:
Your one coming up behind her like “ehhhhh.. nobody is here to see you love. Get in your lane”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I love this photo and wish it was shown more often. Charles hasn't been the loveliest of people, but his love for his sons and grandchildren in particular is clear to see. Little Archie may literally never be hugged as a small child, as Louis is. What Meghan and Harry are doing to Harry's family and their own child, soon to be children, is unspeakably vicious and cruel.
This is lovely, especially considering he was known to be kind of cold towards William and Harry when they were younger. There are pictures about where he’s looking at this own children like strangers. I’m all about that middle aged renaissance where you start to feel the love 💖

• Heart
Meghan and Harry are a pair of bitter old lemons in my opinion 🍋 🍋. They should show s bit of humility in the middle of a pandemic and with his grandfather so poorly. You wanted your privacy, well go and take it and stop trying to get attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s a control freak, to add to the list of dreadful traits she has. She looks notably angry and uncomfortable when she isn’t in complete control, walking ahead, listening in on H’s conversations at engagements. She barges him out of the way to get ahead. She’s even tried to do it to the Queen. :mad:
Whether it`s the Queen or not anyone with an ounce of common sense and respect ,would stand back and allow an elderly lady to go first..Ugh..

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whether it`s the Queen or not anyone with an ounce of common sense and respect ,would stand back and allow an elderly lady to go first..Ugh..
This was the day when TQ was filmed offering to share her blanket with M in the car, M even mentions it in the interview. To think how she threw it back in their faces and constantly acted so disrespectfully is infuriating. A D list actress thinking she has free reign (lol pun intended) to disrespect the Queen :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
She’s barging through thinking she’s Beyoncé and they’re all there to see her. She is so cringeworthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair I'm reasonably certain that this one was explained away at the time as Smeghan got in the car first so as to slide across to the other side, so that HMQ didn't have to.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I'm reasonably certain that this one was explained away at the time as Smeghan got in the car first so as to slide across to the other side, so that HMQ didn't have to.
Perhaps, I didn’t know that. Plenty of instances of her physically pushing and pulling Harry around though. She’s an arrogant control freak

I need a support group called 'OMG, I agree with...'

So far, Meghan and Harry have led to me agreeing with:
Piers Morgan
Alan Sugar
The Sun
The Daily Star
Donald Trump (a particularly low point)
Carole Malone
Sarah Vine
Lawrence Fox (omg)
Jacob Rees-Mogg
and now
Philip Schofield.

The only positive thing I can think of is that Harry and Meghan aren't going to criticise themselves (well Harry might if he continues to forget his lines) so at least I'm not to going to have the horror of agreeing with them.

But seriously, am I turning into a mad tea towel collecting royalist or even worse, right wing? 😫
Adding James Jordan to the list (whats happening to us ???!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think its possibly linked to protocol that the queen does not “Scoot” into a car or sit in the middle seat.

TQ looked like she was schooling MM there which would have been seen (and likely talked about) in the royal household as a bit of an embarrassing faux pas.

Reactions: 21
I’m 65 today don’t feel it
when I remember what my aunts looked like at this age they looked so
Much older that people that age today
I Loved the music that was about when I was growing up
Except the Osmans David Cassidy The Nolan’s
and others of that ilk although I met one of the Nolan’s once at a function she was very nice and chatted to everyone
I think the older we get ,the younger that particular age becomes to us!:) I`m the same ,when i had my 50th my mum showed me a picture of my late grandma ,at her and my dads` wedding.She honestly looked like she could be my mother!! The world changes ,as do people.I can`t think of one of my mums` friends ,or anyone i`ve met in their 80`s ,who actually looks elderly.Alot of it`s to do with attitude too.Age is just a number ,and you`re as "old as you feel" ,as my mum`s mum used to say!LOL She never seemed to age either.
Happy birthday ,hope it`s been a good one.x I`m 1/2 Irish by birth (I`m adopted) ,and get told i have Irish eyes? (I`m presuming that`s a positive comment?:)

Reactions: 14
Page 43 already...I nearly fell off my chair 😄😄🤭 xx.

I do abit of catching up 🥰 xx.

Resizer_16160259636440.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.