Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I think I understand what's happened with the talking to that woman on American TV.
I probably don't understand it completely BUT it's looking to me like Harry, Charles and William are talking. That's good news.
I don't think we need to know though, the royal family announced it would be dealt with privately but Meghan and Harry obviously don't like that idea.
So ok now we know now that they are talking, the next thing, why tell us that the talks aren't being very productive?
Why do they need to tell us that??
Where I come from that would be classified as tit stirring.
Next thing from that American woman, there are documents they have that prove things, why is she telling us this??
Send copies to the royal family as they are having these discussions, wouldn't that be something to talk about then, to discuss the issues and problems.
These documents they have, it's like a threat, what are they going to do with them, blackmail???
I watched someone who knows far more about this stuff than I do, say that he doesn't think its over with after the interview, he thinks there will be more and I think he is right.

Why didn't they:
  • Do the interview, sob sob sob.
  • Start discussions, resolve or sort things out.
  • Happy families again, get on with all the service they bang on about doing al the time.
But no, still it continues. What are they after from the royal family. Could it just be that they want an apology??

I think the big question now is WHAT DO THEY WANT FROM THE RF??
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory
You forgot the head of every editor of the Mail Online, Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday on a spike on the Montecito railings.

Anyone else notice that the Mail is running with 'Team Meghan' now? Where's Hostage Harry?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I hope not that seems like a confused and silly response. Is this for head of state or actually head of government? Like wouldn't we better off picking Helen Mirren who has played the Queen or Gary Oldman who "was" recently Churchill? haha
As I remember it (I was washing up so it was a bit noisy) the idea of the poll was 'who would you vote for to be president i.e. Head of State if there was suddenly no monarchy?'. I think it might be possible to listen to the catch up here:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/radio/show/20210317-4405/2021-03-17
I had a quick listen and it starts at 02.29.29

Reactions: 8
Camilla Long did the TV review in last Sunday's Sunday Times Review section. Let's just say she was not enormously impressed by the Oprah 'interview' (sorry its late, just read it just now!)

Reactions: 18
I was listening to Matt Chorley on Times Radio about an hour ago and he was talking to someone from YouGov (I think). They'd done a poll to see who people would vote for to be president, if there was suddenly no monarchy.... and Prince William came out top! 😊
Can't find anything about it online (checked Tweets etc) but will post if I come across an article.
It's this link, hope you can listen. Starts at 02.29.29

Reactions: 14
A
On Australian Sky News (the only coverage I’ve been able to stomach watching) they pointed out that the press and public tide turned when they started bleating on about carbon emissions and global warming, but were the royals travelling most often on private jets. M going to New York for her baby shower and flying on the Clooney’s jet, something like that.

It’s so true. The coverage/public opinion only really started to change after that point, ie their own behaviour not some vague racism claims. If it was racism, wouldn’t she have been treated poorly right from the start? Add to that that she appears to be 100% white but wearing bronzer so it wouldn’t be that anyway :ROFLMAO:

They’re vulgar, flashy hypocrites.

Vulgar is a perfect description.
Harry is an Oik in a fur coat. Upper class thug of the worst kind. Spoiled, entitled.
And we alll know what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
ITV seem to have read the room today. First GMB and then later on Schofe came out :p (what, again?) against the Sussexes....
I think they've had too many complaints. Will be interesting to see the latest Ofcom complaints.

Reactions: 24
Give me strength :sick: :sick: Loving all the virtue signalling, ill informed, anti-free speech crowd still alive and well on social media!
5C292AD9-3AD5-4E5C-BB5B-4C10226996C0.jpeg
CE8432A3-8A29-4ED7-B714-42CFE2B29902.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
@JAR21 Its not viewable.:)
This is exactly how I see Diana.

"During the two-hour tell-all with Oprah, Harry repeatedly invoked their late mother, suggesting that she would have been angry at the way he and Meghan had been treated and even going so far as to state of their departure: “I think she saw it coming.”

Yet that recollection of events is unlikely to be shared by William, 38, who has always taken issue with his mother’s reputation as a “royal rebel” when she was the epitome of public service, spending 16 years stalwartly representing Queen and country despite her inner turmoil."

Reactions: 31
Fame Vixen has put together a film from wedding to interview with music and comments. İ found it entertaining......

Reactions: 13
Yes
Doesn’t Queenie still have a train?
I think taking away Britannia was a hint that we can take everything away if we choose. Go all French and kick them out when Queen is gone. Charles is very aware of that - hence why he wants to slim down the monarchy, cut costs and modernise whereas the generation of the Queen ‘bottle of champagne in every room’ mother was convinced of the divine right of kings.
Yeah she might still have the train. Royal Yacht became indulgent and unnecessary. It wasnold abd refurbishing it was unjustifiable.

Exactly... they were lucky compared to other European Monarchies...

Reactions: 12
Yes
Yeah she might still have the train. Royal Yacht became indulgent and unnecessary. It wasnold abd refurbishing it was unjustifiable.

Exactly... they were lucky compared to other European Monarchies...
But it now has a sweet shop selling fantastic fudge!

ETA: And again, because of the Royal connection, is encouraging tourism

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.