Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it once and I'll say it again, what is her obsession with writing bleeping letters?!? Has she only just discovered what a pen is for or somthing 🥴
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).

Reactions: 11
Cuntface scrapie has just tweeted this:

'Bit confused here, so just want to get this new royal protocol correct. It’s okay when info is leaked to the papers via a palace source but not when Gayle King shares it on TV? Righty-ho then'

bleeping stirring little bleep. His stupidity knows no end. Remember everyone this is his true form😗
View attachment 486136

ETA @spangly We posted at the same time!
Wish someone would reply, so it's ok to sue for privacy re letter but not the same for a private conversation.

Reactions: 18
After this mornings lovely of the Cambridges for St Patrick's day and the fact the RF are ignoring the blatant blackmail attempt, what so we think will be the elusive from those two today?

Reactions: 17
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 6.00.44 AM.png

Meghan "exposing" the RF because she doesn't want the truth about her own family to come to light (so she puts the focus on others)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
at least she's writing on paper this time. Wonder what is in the gift? a signed coopy of Finding Freedom, I suspect (reufse to click on article - on any article with his or her name in the headline).
After their attempt to cancel her, I hope Sharon Osborne is currently packing up a gift for Montecito

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just clicked on that Tweet to peek at the comments. Bit surprised there's a few saying, Why aren't the Royal Family leaking it/where is the video?

Assuming the video exists and it's not a false flag - Meghan is (apparently) saying she has all sorts of things documented (about the racism accusation), this may be them saying, We have things documented too. It could be used as a bargaining tool to stop her escalating things further.

One Tweet replying says they read a Tumblr post saying a security guard videoed it.

As someone pointed out (somewhere elsewhere on the 'net) the Royal Family don't behave like Hollywood - they prefer to do things as stealthily as possible.
Exactly.They don`t need a free pass ,they were born with real class.

Reactions: 13
You know Biden is meant to be coming to UK in June but I bet he pulls out to humiliate the Queen. I hope this is HMs response ....

”I’m so sorry Joe that you can’t make it but we’ll be trooping that colour regardless.....please send my regards to the Duke of Whaddock Hunt . Ciao”
I don't think he will make it over and Kamala will come instead. that will be some AWKWS viewing, no? Wonder if Kamala will conveniently turn down TQ's invitation and then claim that TQ didn't invite her because the RF is racist. I don't see the usual protocol happening in June. Corona might be the excuse.

Reactions: 16
Yes she wanted to wear it, but HMTQ had promised it to Eugeine, and said NO . The actual tiara M wore for her wedding was a replica!! RF wouldn't trust her with he real thing 😂 She can't be trusted, don't you know!!
Have we got proof of that? I haven’t seen anything which says it was a replica. Although I would love it if it was!

Reactions: 12
I have another theory...
Has anyone watched the recent season of The Crown? There’s an episode which shows Diana putting together a video as a romantic gesture for Charles. However he sees it as cringey and immature. It highlights the totally different personalities of the two.
Diana is generally agreed to have been quite immature for her age and rather shallow. Photos of her apartment at Kensington shows rooms full of teddy bears and trinkets. I remember a DM comment saying it was sad, she was like a child desperate to be loved and could never grow beyond that.

Which leads me to wonder about the two possible scenarios;

1. Harry has taken after Diana. He has immature and cringey taste. Meghan has seized on this, being an avid watcher of Diana. She spouted cringey statements “love always wins” and immaturely compares herself (a 40yr old woman) to a 16 yr old Disney princess. This is calculated to make Harry feel like he is seen and understood, in reality though, she never spoke like this in interviews before they were married/dated. In contrast, I read an interview where she markets herself as a sophisticated foodie who loves itialian wine and wild boar ragu.
http://www.thenewpotato.com/2017/11/29/meghan-markle-2017/
A far cry from the childish platitudes she regurgitates now.

The more likely scenario is, 2. Meghan has purposefully copied Diana and reminds Harry of his mother. He is drawn to the familiarity and the affection for these traits because they remind him of his mum. After all, Harry is a lot more well travelled, experienced and slightly more mature than his mother was. Like any true Narc Meghan has identified his loneliness, yearning for his mother and she has stepped in to fill those needs in order to exploit her victim.

Meghan uses the Disney reference to reinforce this image of herself in Harry’s mind, reminding him of his emotionally immature mother. Equally it’s a nod to Disney. We know she’s desperate for work there hence why she’s got Harry touting for work from Bob Igor on camera. However so far she’s only been given voiceover work. She wants an acting job when the divorce comes through. She’ll rebrand herself as wholesome and family orientated with Archie and new baby acting as props. she’ll get a ton of merching royalties if she can get a Disney gig (on top of an acting fee). Two birds with one stone for cunning Migraine.
Had to Google the anthem. Saying it as if it was a hardship but from that article.
I am pretty good at memorizing lines. I used to think I was terrible at it, but when you film a show every day, you flex that muscle memory all the time, and I am shocked by how natural it has become for me.

Reactions: 19
Me too, she shouldn’t have apologised at all. She did nothing wrong and was being slandered and bullied herself. M does not register as a black woman in anyone’s head. She has light skin and in some photos I’d even go as far as to say she is pale. It’s a ridiculous strawman argument to say oh you lot don’t like her because she’s black.View attachment 485886View attachment 485887
Fascinating contrast between hands, legs, feet and face. Bronzer is her BFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Piers not afraid of wokes

"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Memo to all high-profile, insufferably woke, unctuously virtue-signalling, shamefully race-baiting hypocrites: I'm watching, and I will retaliate." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Twitter (sorry for screenshot - unsure how to do a Twitter link from my phone - info would be useful)
7E296BE3-E7F1-4DF1-89FD-F578746A61DE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Even before her marriage to Harry the woman was obsessed with "subtly" letting the media know who she was dating. I dont buy her sudden claims that she's suddenly looking for privacy. Always has been and always will be desperate for media attention.

I am certain that these were not even a gift from Harry and she bought it for herself

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oooooh see KP are bringing out the humour on IG- oooooof loving it!!! I think there’s going to be a massive PR campaign now- I’m just loving this side of the mess (that W&K are coming out of their shell a bit!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.