Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a few weeks time I think we night be hearing a pregnancy annoucement. Just a feeling 👀
I refuse to watch GMB over Meghan complaing to Ofcom and the CEO.
How can you get married in a Country that you’re not a resident of? If you’re a U.K. resident who has a wedding abroad, you have to have a register office ceremony here, and the ‘wedding’ is more of a blessing/performance, rather than the legal ceremony.

Reactions: 14
I’m still catching up, but with regard to the ‘footage’ that no one has seen of her throwing a tantrum.
If there isn’t one, but it did happen, it would be very easy for BP to get one faked. Anyone here seen the videos that look like it’s Tom Cruise?
Mwahahaha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's a title from her own book. I think we have a new diva in town plus who'd be talking about her if she just did the interview
I don’t understand it. Ben said it was a quote from her book so how can Patsy be offended?

Yes indeed another diva who as Ben and Susanna said was doing a Megan going to US to change her life. The other comparison is Patsy was hardly a great actress.

Delusions of grandeur? Moi? Interviewed whilst petting my tiny dog as the chandelier glistens in the background.

Bye Patsy!

Susanna on gmb said she has always supported M but feels uncomfortable that the chat was divulged. As she said M took ANL to court over private letter to her dad, yet this private conversation was also private
Feels uncomfortable? Like a pair of knickers where you’ve put weight on and the elastic is gripping your fat overflow?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She needs platforms to be relevant and being white is not a platform. Being black, experiencing mental health issues, having a miscarriage and being criticised by the press give her the right to speak on these issues as an expert.
To be honest in her situation, there is a distinction in that she is mixed race. And the reason that is a distinction is that mixed race people often experience different issues or discrimination or personal issues that can be slightly different to what is considered a black/white divide.

Reactions: 11
The National Enquire’s Cover and Main Story expose Harry and Meghan’s untruths...
I know they’re [the Natl Enq) not the most respected of sources, but they did break the John Edwards Love-Child story with actual investigative journalism, so they have done some very solid work.
OMG its a gossip magazine!!
Well I never - Meagain always said there were NO gossip magazines or tabloid press in America (or something like that!) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just seen a post on Tumblr saying that Smeg is going against all the advice she was given whilst a royal (laying low to avoid saturation/ not trying to stifle the free press/calling the media to get ‘her truth’ out there) and it’s not working out for her...ie BP knows what’s it’s doing and has been doing it successfully for years. But madam knew better...😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
In a few weeks time I think we night be hearing a pregnancy annoucement. Just a feeling 👀
I refuse to watch GMB over Meghan complaing to Ofcom and the CEO.

Maybe it’s from a time perspective then, but might not apply in South Africa. I know you have to be resident in France for something like a month before a marriage would be legal there, and that may be the same for the rest of Europe. A friend’s daughter got married in Tunisia, but had to get married here first.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday I received a handwritten letter. It was addressed to Omid Scobie. Although I am not frequently mistaken for him because I am younger and more handsome it does happen.

Anyway, at the risk of being sued for copyright violation, below are the letter contents.

The Sound of Mesic
Getting new noses and calling paparazzi
Peeing in bushes while on safari
Warm roasted chicken tied up with strings
These are a few of my favourite things

Off shoulder dresses and all of the merching
Lawsuits and sugars and the sound of ker-ching!
Multiple bathrooms and indiscreet meetings

Bullying staff and playing the victim
Staying on yachts and wooing Prince Dim
Plotting the downfall of England’s next kings

When the Mail bites, when Piers stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
As the gruesome twosome keep getting worse, I hope Brenda gives Haznoballs’ Military titles to William

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Some new info from yesterday Lady C

- medical professionals have said to her that H and M show many signs of being mentally unwell. M in particular has v strong indications of narcissistic and borderline personality disorder although have to meet people and know full history to diagnose properly. Mental illness etc deserves compassion but doesn't mean all perspectives are gospel
- like Lady C's mum, Meghan writes a lot of letters, in order to later have evidence to exonerate herself in a ploy of long term strategy - lady C thinks for example she always mentioned writing to the family to be of use Etc so that when she left, which she always planned, she had 'evidence' to show how devoted she was. She does like her evidence and to mention it at all stages, publically, even though sweet and caring, obv
- like hell was this the Sussexes last word on the matter
- the RF diaries are planned six months in advance, to highlight various causes that the palace gets behind, often personally shortlisted, but derived from apolotical, civil servant like palace institution, not to undermine anything by the government, but uplift national unity and international diplomacy
- when members are on a trip - always carefully planned with each engagement being meaningful and highlighting something important - general understanding that trip gets the media attention. And when royals have important speeches and points to make, others step back to give the press attention to that cause.
- Harry and Meghan didn't do this, they wanted their own image and attention to be headline irrespective of whatever causes others were trying to promote - no team spirit. They totally stole thunder from Charles' very successful tour in the Middle East. You see this all the time now in their constant need for press exposure eg letters this morning in smart works. She didn't even write letters just a sentence and her name?! God the desperation. Anyway the palace wasn't a fan of them doing this, and the Sussexes didn't like being told off - big source of problems internally , as they were keener to promote themselves than the causes the RF were meant to get behind
- Lady C is undoubtedly a snob but she generally is kind and intelligent. I really didn't approve of her references to good breeding in the sense aristocrats had good breeding - some of the most awful rude people are aristocrats. I think she means good upbringing, with certain manners and dignity. None of which markle has but not exclusive to aristocracy so that annoyed me!
- pointed out by psychiatrists that Meghan shows some self hatred - altering her appearance and openly getting confused about and having to reject half her identity as a teen and young actress, however now using that identity entirely to stage her world image. However this must conflict, and we are seeing her open battle with her conflicts happening on the world stage. Don't know how I feel about that analysis but I'm not a psychiatrist!
- just repeated patterns of petulance and victim narrative, constant constant need for exposure and inability to share spotlight, that every good act is about Meghan performing the good act rather than the charity or cause she is promoting. They release more information on the fact they have donated or written to charities than the work the charities do.
- how much help MM was given to teach her and help acclimatise, including Lady Susan who was a confidante and aid to Diana, as well as SamanthaCohen who was a very experienced and trusted palace aide
- the clear delight Meghan took in deception - for example her glee about a secret wedding ceremony - she is genuinely proud of this, and getting one over the stupid peasants (my analysis, the peasant bit :p)

very good video, watch at twice speed though!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Meghan's diary fears. Being discussed on Lorraine. Reporter Said maybe if they dont get what they want, they may do a Netflix and a tell all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’m still catching up, but with regard to the ‘footage’ that no one has seen of her throwing a tantrum.
If there isn’t one, but it did happen, it would be very easy for BP to get one faked. Anyone here seen the videos that look like it’s Tom Cruise?
Mwahahaha!!!
The tabloids would love to get their hands on the footage though 🙌 (if it exists) I can only imagine it will backfire on whoever releases it.
She wouldn't be the first bride to be to go all bridezilla. I doubt it will do any damage. They will spin it and make Meghan look like the victim.

Reactions: 11
VERY long time lurker (shamefully long, if truth be told...a year...) here who has been infuriated by seeing some of the (I hope) bots on twitter going about MM and also (not so likely bots) making the most horrible comments about Prince Philip and the wonderful news he's out of hospital. Hello! I'm both UK/AUS, currently Down Under during the pandemic, and a firm supporter of the Queen and the Royal Family. So glad to stumble over this forum of like-minded people (I was also so thankful to be lurking this time last year as it gave me some relief from everything pandemic-related). I've been royal watching essentially my whole life, blame my love of history for that! I was hoping I was wrong when I heard about Markle and her involvement with Haz, I was so hopeful for it to work, I wanted the best for him and by extension, her. Alas.

Everyone I speak to in Aus, regardless of if they've sat through the whingefest that was Oprah, are not sympathetic to the pair. Yes, there is sympathy for mental health issues, but as everyone on here has noted, there are so many avenues for help. Given the top brass types that were given into the employ of the couple, and MM especially, I cannot believe no one would've helped if she had asked, or indeed, shown signs she was struggling. The sooner they retire into privacy the better. And pigs might fly, eh?

A friend of mine in Singapore is equally disgusted and appalled and tells me that is the general feeling over there, too. Has muttered all sorts of things about not airing dirty laundry in public, doesn't believe she was so naïve about the family and Haz, and suggests they do a lie detection test for future interviews.

Anyway, glad to (finally) be amongst you, I can't promise to break news stories given my current location, but I look forward to actually joining in.

I don't recall having seen this posted in the last few days (may have missed it in a thread, sorry if I did), so enjoy this Aussie perspective:
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...h/news-story/82edf05963b44bf1df1075ec2002230a
Twitter is truly a disgusting place for any type of post or argument. People are vile through and through. Very few of the users post but they spam. If you get all of your info from Twitter you will truly see humanity as a horrendous species. Also MM is thriving on attention and engagement so they don’t get that from me.

Reactions: 19
I bet Meghan is fuming that no one in the RF is talking to her 😂 she's not used to being treated as unimportant and she's usually the one who does the ghosting, not the other way round. Harry still has a chance of being accepted back into the fold because he's family, but she's toast as far as the RF are concerned.
Yes it's great that she is receiving a dose of what she has dished out to others, being ghosted 👻 😁
I honestly hope that the entire family never talks to her again although this might not be possible.

As they are worried about Harry they won't cut off channels for him so that leaves an avenue of manipulation open with Meghan.

Imagine if Hazno has a breakdown (which is likely at some point) and he has to be sectioned the royal family won't be able to gain any access to him and Smegatron will call all the shots.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.