Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I never thought I’d have my security removed, because I was born into this position”

This is what makes me think that all of the stuff they said was specifically designed to paint them out as victims when they know full well they aren’t, and appeal to people who are not well informed about the RF.

An American audience specifically would know nothing about security protocols so would automatically think oh poor prince Harry the RF are so mean they took his security away because they don’t care about him and don’t care about his, M’s and Archie’s safety. It’s actually to do with doing certain engagements and having royal duties (if I understand correctly), which they don’t do anymore.

They have plenty of money to pay for their own security. Ridiculous levels of entitlement from the pair of them moaning that the taxpayer doesn’t pay the bill, when they don’t even live here and have just trash talked the entire British public and the RF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
the general consensus is 1) security (to pick up their dry cleaning, make Smeggy look important with her cavalry of armoured Range Rovers, and increasing the running costs and post-divorce "maintenance" calculations, 2) money, endless amounts of money without any obligations behind it - sent to MM's account on Vanuatu, and 3) Titles, military titles, patronages and titles for the kids. Pronto. It is likely that they also want an official apology from HMTQ, Chuck, Kate and William. My belief is that will not satisfy them (nothing has - not even a $35m wedding) and what they REALLY want is that in recognition of their out-of-datedness and Woke-standard irrelevance, they issue a groveling acceptance of their evil racism and that TQ, Chuck and William all abdicate and ask that Harry comes back and takes the throne - giving MM the Sceptre and keys to the Crown Jewels/Tiara safes + Bucks PalaceAND Windsor. That is my tinhat theory

Calls for revolution if that happened... Probably exactly what she wants. Hes stupid enough to trot along with her.

QUOTE="WadieHaddadsChocolates, post: 4297015, member: 206057"]
Can I nominate this (with tweaks) as a future thread title?

#79 All Fur Coat and No Knickers, It's Markle and Prince 'Harry' Thickie!
[/QUOTE]

By all means lol

Reactions: 11
for St. Patrick's Day, the only green entitled Hazzo sees is MONEY. I doubt he will be wishing anyone anything.

Reactions: 15
Touché woko!

Good point. PR company or whomever is advising her is doing a tit job.

Contraditions and inaccuracies are littered throughout and can be called out by what they say, they cant get stories straight, they forget there are media reporta about the holidays, claiming being trapped, silenced yadda yadda

Reactions: 20
I posted this video on one of the fast moving threads but as its so funny I'm posting it again in case anyone missed it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I didn't watch the actual interview because the pair of them sicken me. For those people who did - is there anyway that Megain can claim it was edited to make her look bad and she didn't actually say the things that people are saying she did?

I reckon that's what she'll go for if she can. 'Even Oprah was against me!!!' Wail,wail wail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are quite good lookalikes. It might have been better if he did marry Pippa.
Not for Pippa - she has a billionaire with a family hotel in the Caribbean and a large estate and title in Scotland. What would Harry offer? Nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think it's for a certain class. I would loathe for my family goings on to be discussed in public and I imagine many people are the same. And I am definitely not upper class. You can tell just by looking at my back garden (NOT urban dictionary
I didn't mean it from a social class, so much as classy versus trashy. 😉

Reactions: 11
That might be a bit generous. Daniel O'Donnell was very popular amongst middle-aged woman 25 years ago. Unless 65 is the new 40 ?
My husband is in his 60s and used to be a punk rocker. Nobody in my age group would ever listen to Daniel O'Donnell! What a fricking insult!
We had loads of decent music back in the 70s, 80s and 90s 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I didn't watch the actual interview because the pair of them sicken me. For those people who did - is there anyway that Megain can claim it was edited to make her look bad and she didn't actually say the things that people are saying she did?

I reckon that's what she'll go for if she can. 'Even Oprah was against me!!!' Wail,wail wail.
No, I think she’s more than happy with the edit.

Reactions: 12
Sharon is being cancelled, isn't she?

I missed this comment from Gayle on CBS morning show yesterday, but think it was part of her Harkle discussion. Not content with talking about private conversations with Prince Charles and William, she then goes on to talk about CBS plans for the death of Prince Philip (thankfully he is with us still). It's just a disgrace.

"Well, just so you know, they had done that interview before Prince Phillip went into the hospital, and if something, God forbid, had happened to him, the interview would not have run at this particular time," she said.

"But the interview was done and was scheduled before he went into the hospital. But a lot of people have raised that point."

So insensitive... they should have postponed it till then knew PP was ok. Anyone with a shred of decency would.

Too much of an opportunity with Smeg being up the duff and Trump being gone.

Oh and money grabbers

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.