Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B2F5E6A8-FBF8-4631-870F-0217527985B2.jpeg

Think Megs misunderstood when she was told Greensleeves was a loved English tradition.
The Wikipedia interpretation of the tune made me chuckle...
‘A possible interpretation of the lyrics is that Lady Green Sleeves was a promiscuous young woman, perhaps even a prostitute.[7] At the time, the word "green" had sexual connotations, most notably in the phrase "a green gown", a reference to the grass stains on a woman's dress from engaging in sexual intercourse outdoors.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Me too, she shouldn’t have apologised at all. She did nothing wrong and was being slandered and bullied herself. M does not register as a black woman in anyone’s head. She has light skin and in some photos I’d even go as far as to say she is pale. It’s a ridiculous strawman argument to say oh you lot don’t like her because she’s black.View attachment 485886View attachment 485887
She doesn't even register as black in her own mind. She said she was caucasian and played a daughter of two white people. It was just a handy card to pull out of the bag to make sure people were on her "side", along with the mental illness card. She knew dropping both of those would mean she was beyond reproach.

Reactions: 38
She doesn't even register as black in her own mind. She said she was caucasian and played a daughter of two white people. It was just a handy card to pull out of the bag to make sure people were on her "side", along with the mental illness card. She knew dropping both of those would mean she was beyond reproach.
Very true. She even was listed as Caucasian on her old acting profiles. She’s a race baiter because she knows it gives her social currency to claim membership of the black community now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly. You aren’t allowed to question what she said because if you do then you’re a racist. When did critical thought and common sense become bigoted!

I had no clue either until the wedding. I thought she came across like a phony twit even when I thought she was white so the race card doesn’t wash!
To me, it came across as “question me, you’re racist and if that doesn’t make you stop, I’ll kill myself and then you’re both racist and a murderer. And also, if Harry harms himself, that’s all on you too. I am innocent of all charges of wrongdoing because I am <a very pale version of> black”. She is SO horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder what they do with the eggs the rescue chickens lay?
She’s of course a proper vegan and not just saying it for woke points, so she just writes uplifting messages on them and gives them out to the community. Our strong, inspiring, genuine, compassionate Duchess ❤ ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks to me they are doing thier best to kill off PP
Considering Oprah interview was to be their last word. They’re certainly keeping it going. HMTQ has stated it will be privately discussed. But MM and PH want otherwise. It feels like blackmail, backing the Queen and family into a corner. On MM and PH terms only and nothing else.

It’s very disrespectful to a grandmother and to HMTQ. The latter won’t be dictated to, I have a strange feeling there will be a cutting of ties. Letting things lay low, then that will be it....

PH cut off from his family, next divorce filed...

Reactions: 34
Mail enjoying their front page tonight

They truly disgust me.Harry ,if you`ve seen the pictures of your grandfather .DO give your head a wobble and have a serious talk with your other half.Prince Phillip looks so ill .the photos truly shocked and saddened me.Again ,Harry ,do you really think your grandmother needs this right now? Selfish pair the both of them.Far from more bleating about how "hard" life has been ,they ought to show some respect and sensitivity.Arghhhhhhhhhhhh .

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Does anyone else dream of the day the RF makes a press release that instead of saying ‘Meghan and Harry remain much loved members of the family’ says something along the lines of: we did our best with Meghan but we now realise she had no intention of staying here, doing any form of public service or work, or anything non-compatible with her vision of herself as a neo-Kardashian. We think she is a mentally unhinged narcissist with an out-of-control victim complex. Whilst we respect his choices, we wish Harry would leave her. He has turned from a fun person who loved drinking, his brother, rugby and British humour into a boring, worthy, word-salad-speaking, woke California-bot. In fact everything that comes out of both of their mouths is either unintelligible bullshit or a complete lie. They’ve had their fun on Oprah but it’s time to shut the duck up now. We see people every day whose problems trump theirs by multiple factors. Kate rules. Literally, haha!

We can dream. Clearly playing nice doesn’t work with these duplicitous c*nts so let’s see some Great British steel...
Nah, they're doing fine. Kill the cunts with kindness. They go low, Brenda goes high.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know sometimes we get annoyed with new people asking for clarification of statements we older contributers of this thread are more are of familiarity and knowledge, but let's be more generous - except to more obvious "sugars" and trolls who should obviously be reported - and embrace the newcomers who recognise the gruesome twosome for what they are 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To all the Irish on here, and those who wish they were Irish ... Happy St Patrick's Day ya bunch of reprobates!😘🥰😘

I know sometimes we get annoyed with new people asking for clarification of statements we older contributers of this thread are more are of familiarity and knowledge, but let's be more generous - except to more obvious "sugars" and trolls who should obviously be reported - and embrace the newcomers who recognise the gruesome twosome for what they are 🤗
I agree. I love seeing new faces or even old faces who post elsewhere but pop in to participate.

I think If anyone asks a trigger (as in repetitive to us regulars) question they can be politely directed to Bubble's wiki up top and they should find the info there.
Admittedly it can irritate but the pychologist in me would tend to say we're all on edge over the totally unexpected sheer venom and outright lies in that interview and tempers are frayed ... with our normal patience stretched to snapping point. I certainly had a wobble and timed myself out to shake it off.
But we're still here and carrying on the crusade to gather info and take the piss, so hey ho and on we go cunting them out.:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I was having a look around for the hand cleaning video pre henna tattoo. Which I can't find.
I did find this.
Did not she sayshe was fluent in French and Spanish?

This says The Duchess of Sussex studied French for six years and also completed an internship at the US Embassy in Buenos Aires during her time at Northwestern University where she learned to speak Spanish, according to her official page on the royal family’s website.

This says high school french only.
Sorry minor niggle only.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder what they do with the eggs the rescue chickens lay?
Orca was waddling around clutching an egg box of huge eggs in one of the interview stills, so I presume they get collected and used for her organic waffles and whatever shite she eats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.