Harry and Meghan #78 Here’s the sting, the closest you’ll get to the Royals is Gayle “King”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still find it hilarious that a divorcee in her late 30s wore possibly the whitest shade of white and a massive veil 😂 who was she kidding? HMTQ was reportedly surprised 🤣 the dresses were even whiter than Catherine's...also I HATED Meghan's reception dress. It was so trashy and did nothing for her figure.

a641e7d4f7484fba4a21e458fd7f635f.jpg

image.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just to add aswell, I don’t want to start a politics debate but I have seriously been put off voting labour at the next election after some Keir Starmer and other MP’s stuck their two pence in and defended Megain.
Also don't want to start a politics debate, but I absolutely agree. How politicians react to this is going to determine how I vote. Any party that even hints at 'referendum for a republic' or breathes a word against our RF are finished for me. And I'm a long-term Labour voter.
Am I turning ...into...a... Rees-Mogg?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I known we have the woke contingent in the UK but christ on a bicycle America is gullible as duck.

Smegma and Thickie have the depth of a puddle of piss in the desert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just clicked on that Tweet to peek at the comments. Bit surprised there's a few saying, Why aren't the Royal Family leaking it/where is the video?

Assuming the video exists and it's not a false flag - Meghan is (apparently) saying she has all sorts of things documented (about the racism accusation), this may be them saying, We have things documented too. It could be used as a bargaining tool to stop her escalating things further.

One Tweet replying says they read a Tumblr post saying a security guard videoed it.

As someone pointed out (somewhere elsewhere on the 'net) the Royal Family don't behave like Hollywood - they prefer to do things as stealthily as possible.
I've just had an image pop into my head of TQ, head to toe combat gear,( the colour that isn't white,) in proper stealth mode, giving directions to the SAS. As she's briefing them and telling them "My husband and I are not amused with ones grandson and his slut" she's got a massive GandT in her hand, camo paint in the colour thats not white, on her face. Her corgi puppies like little shadows behind her, and her riding crop slapping against her lace up magnum boots. It's amused me no end. One must gets one's larfs where one can...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also don't want to start a politics debate, but I absolutely agree. How politicians react to this is going to determine how I vote. Any party that even hints at 'referendum for a republic' or breathes a word against our RF are finished for me. And I'm a long-term Labour voter.
Am I turning ...into...a... Rees-Mogg?
Yeah me also. To all the above. I don't think it'll be a debate 😅.

Reactions: 12
I still find it hilarious that a divorcee in her late 30s wore possibly the whitest shade of white and a massive veil 😂 who was she kidding? HMTQ was reportedly surprised 🤣 the dresses were even whiter than Catherine's...also I HATED Meghan's reception dress. It was so trashy and did nothing for her figure.

View attachment 486994
View attachment 486995
Maybe I’m being incredibly old fashioned but why tf did she have a veil at all, is it protocol or something? If not it seems a bit of a pisstake :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I logged in and thought why is that St Patrick’s Day hat there
How did tattle know it was my Birthday🤔
Then I realised everyone had one and it can’t be everyone’s Birthday lol
Too much Prosecco hic
🍾
Happy Birthday Nannyto2 !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember hearing a rumour a while back RE the night Meghan presented an award to Clare Waight Keller

It was a “surprise” (read: gatecrash) announcement that MM attended to present the Ward. Funny how MM gate crashing is a running theme.

id read somewhere that Rosamund was annoyed because she - as a Givenchy ambassador - was supposed to give the award. Meghan turned up when she wasn’t due to attend, and took the opportunity away from Rosamund.

Anyone else hear something similar? Rosamund is a class act so I doubt she’d have revealed anything

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She definitely looks like she's recoiling from him here! I used to think they'd be a cute couple but in hindsight, it definitely would have been a mismatch!
He literally grabbed her arse at a party. She should have decked him like Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a firm believer that she used a moonbump but I very much doubt that it's going to be revealed now. It seems to be an open secret as I've seen many people mention it on the Daily Mail comments section and tellingly the Harkles have never challenged the rumours flying around.

I don't think that most people would care that they used a surrogate, although it's the lie that is the most galling thing about it. I'm convinced she's doing the same this time and lying again.

Is it in anyone's interest to reveal it now? If they stay away in America and give up their titles and line in the sucession then I couldn't give a tit.

I guess it depends on how vindictive Meghan gets and who she upsets going forward. The press won't be able to reveal without strong watertight evidence.
Yes it’s definitely about the lie. If they’d come out and said it in the first place I don’t think I anyone would have had an issue.

Surely if it’s never revealed though it’s just always going to be the elephant in the room? I think it reflects badly on the RF as surely they were completely complicit?

Reactions: 9

View attachment 486994
View attachment 486995
Unpopular opinion - I loved her reception dress and didn’t like Catherine’s dresses. Not my style.

Reactions: 8
"Piers Morgan on Twitter: "Two key points from the past week that need reinforcing: 1) It’s not ‘racist’ to disbelieve someone who’s telling lies. 2) You don’t have to agree with a word I say to support my right to have my own opinions." / Twitter"

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.