Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of this adds up. Looking at the James Interview on the bus Harry is almost warm about his grandma and grandad. Why, then does he allow her to disrespect his family like this when he knows full well what it’s like being in the royal family and knew from day one she would be monitored to a certain extent and he must have told her that her life would be completely different? That she would be limited on what she could say and not have social media. Why is she surprised? That’s part of the ‘job’ so to speak. Why is he letting her say all this crap? It’s not a shock to him that this is how the royal family behave. Why be so endearing towards his family in his interview but let her rip them apart in the other? It already has a completely different tone.

It feels like she only entered the royal family so she could have her say on it. She was already preparing an interview BEFORE the wedding but “not allowed” - well she should have fucked off then if things were so bad 🤷‍♀️
I think this is why she is doing the first part of the interview in her own. Can you imagine her talking about his family while he sits there squirming?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Meg is her usual, but Harry?! They did not post a proper Christmas card, but drop the child for the Oprah failer. Sad future for the poor kids.
That bully thing must be bad, if they had to post this pic before the interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Even us lesser mortals would know that giving a public interview to a chat show host is not the done thing before (or after) a royal wedding. It's like a newbie admin staff member expecting to be on the Board of Directors from day one. She just beggars belief. And to turn it round to say she was silenced....jeez, no words

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
PLEASE HELP! I’m beginning to lose faith. Really think with the perpetual onslaught of slanderous allegations against the RF, she’ll be able to turn even those who support the RF.

As a true narcissist she is able to make her side of things sound so convincing, but even I thought she’d lose the court case, now the MoS are printing a front page it’s making me really concerned.

when I was talking (ranting!) to my husband he said “well she’s won anyway!” And he was right in many respects, because EVERYONE is talking about her. The press is full of them and all these statements are out there, and because the RF never makes comment on things, her now infamous narcissistic last word on everything almost has the power to make things TRUE.

SO PLEASE! Fellow tattlers, help me see that this interview will be a complete disaster for H&M. When the world is on it’s knees with COVID the idea that such an incredible institution is under very real threat from such a venomous creature really upsets me.
What has "she won" Yes, lots of people are talking about her, she wanted to break the internet! As an old person I don't have a clue what this means! She's getting a front page apology but let's wait and see what that means.
The British Royal Family really are not under a threat. They've survived far worse than this. The abdication in the 1930s was a terrible time. The present Queen's father stepped up and took the job, he was a very young man when he died and many think that his unexpected ascension to the throne was a factor in his premature death. He was a chain smoker, but let's not mention that!
Once the pity party interview with Oprah is done, what do you think will happen? Will HMTQ call the septic pair and say I'm ever so sorry, we were all very wrong. You two are the most fabulous people that have ever existed so I'll abdicate now and pass the throne directly to you Haznoballs.
Will she give Smeggy all her hearts desire, all the jewels, castles. Will there be a public apology from the House of Windsor. I don't bleeping think so. HMTQ and her mother saw off the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and I think that the whole family will be well able to see this pair of scumbags off.
I won't be watching the interview but I'll enjoy the comments here. Please try not to get too upset about this venomous pair of what Freda says.
ETA in case of any doubt #Team Queen and the British Royal Family. (Not Andrew though)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Not a fan of either of them. Pair of muppets. Totally contradict themselves all the time. Left uk for LA 🤣 which is so well known to be low key right?! Love being the victim and living off it now. I'm no royalist but I do have respect for the royal family when it comes to the Queen and Will and Kate. Hazza and Meg are nothing but self entitled, privileged brats who never wanted a life of royal duties but happy to live of their titles. I'm from the UK 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow these posts are going so quick I am constantly playing catch up
Here is an article I have come across I will delete if it's been posted

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So this woman that wouldn't let people photograph her at a public event has let someone photograph her child in her own home where she's supposedly free from intrusion and apparently is completely oblivious ("Meghan smiles sweetly as she listens adoringly to her dear friend's child") that the photograph is being taken.

Am I seriously supposed to believe that. . . ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
From the latest advance clip: '... as an adult who lived a really independent life to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine it to be, it's really liberating to be able to have the right and the privilege in some ways to be able to say yes, I'm ready to talk.'

Wow, she really is unemployable in any real sense isn't she? Not a clue about brand values, brand management, teamwork, collaboration, any emotional intelligence for the 'business' she'd so recently joined. She thought it fine to immediately consider interviews with Oprah. Words fail me. Does she think any other 'people' imagine they'd have been able to walk in to that position and be trusted to make solo decisions from day one? Deluded. Manipulative. Maybe just thick?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Please please don't forget to listen out for TQ and Catherine and Sophie's parts in the Commonwealth Day celebrations on Sunday, and some great participants this year. And catch up with Orca and the tawdry tits on YT later so as not to boost their figures and ad revenue. There will be plenty of comments on the interview next day without having to listen to the bad acting and heavily emphasised 'unsurvivable' and 'spreading falsehoods'' and 'smear campaign'. Even Archie can wait.....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It's like she's challenging the Queen to dare to remove their titles.

Reactions: 31
I don't think that's Archie, neither do I care, but that looks like one of her older noses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Harry enables Meghan to accuse Prince William of being an unfaithful husband, that will be the end of the brothers’ relationship.

There is no coming back from that, it is so despicably low.
If she chooses to say that as one of her revelations, isn’t she in danger of outing herself as the one who released the rumours in the first place.?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don't think that's Archie, neither do I care, but that looks like one of her older noses.
I think the photos are old, no-one is wearing a mask, the pictures are surely pre-pandemic, nothing adds up really....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m a lawyer (not in privacy/human rights) but I still can’t understand how the judge came to the decision to award summary judgment based on the particular facts of that case. How could he definitively decide about MM’s legitimate expectation of privacy without (a) hearing evidence from the Palace staff about the degree of input into the letter (b) hearing evidence from the 5 ‘People friends’ about what Smeggy told them about the letter (c) hearing evidence from Thomas Markle about his legitimate reasons for disclosing the letter to the press and, most importantly (d) hearing cross-examination of MM about why she shared the letter with staff and her friends, why she wrote it in calligraphy (because she knew it would get published), why it is written to emphasise how amazing she is (because she knew it would get published) and why she thought her father would keep it private when the whole point of the letter was about how her father couldn’t keep away from the press.

Why shouldn’t her father give a letter addressed to him to the press if he wants to?? This is not a normal situation of a private citizen sending a letter to another private citizen, there is far more to it, and not to acknowledge that in the judgment seems really odd, as does refusing leave to appeal and this bullshit about having to print a massive retraction to Smeggy on the front page. None of it makes sense, it feels like someone is pulling strings behind the scenes. I really hope the MoS do seek leave to appeal from the Court of Appeal and get it, so that this case can be dealt with properly, I for one would love to see Smeggy squirming in the witness box.

Also, the letter is basically written to say to her father “we’re done” and to cut him off. Lovely. You can see why Smeggy would take exception to someone using the press to artificially bolster their own image and make a load of cash at the expense of their family. One act of compassion at a time, eh?
Exactly.

I fail to see how she had a reasonable expectation of privacy when she had help writing it and showed it to staff and lawyers. This alone showed that she wasn’t expecting it to remain private so tailored it accordingly.

There’s also the incredibly important aspect of the 5 friends. That letter and it’s contents were in the public domain and there’s every reason to suppose she was instrumental in putting it there.

Truly absurd.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.