Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know, the pauses were so frustrating! Do you think she forgot her lines?
I think it takes a lot of effort to put her face into motion after all the surgery. Plus she's trying to embroider perfect answers.
While we all know pretty much if she moves her mouth she's lying, why, in the biggest part in your career ( I imagine this is how she sees it) would you restrict all the micro impressions that allow people to look at you and believe you?
Or is this her plan?
I was telling the truth. It was the fillers and Botox that stopped my face moving!

Also how come she hardly appears to move. She can't sit in that same position for an hour can she? Did they nail her in place?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
From the latest advance clip: '... as an adult who lived a really independent life to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine it to be, it's really liberating to be able to have the right and the privilege in some ways to be able to say yes, I'm ready to talk.'

Wow, she really is unemployable in any real sense isn't she? Not a clue about brand values, brand management, teamwork, collaboration, any emotional intelligence for the 'business' she'd so recently joined. She thought it fine to immediately consider interviews with Oprah. Words fail me. Does she think any other 'people' imagine they'd have been able to walk in to that position and be trusted to make solo decisions from day one? Deluded. Manipulative. Maybe just thick?
And when you add in the long, long pauses where The Duchess's thought process delicately plucks a handful of tender young word salad leaves and arranges them artistically on a speech platter to serve up to her adoring public.... :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
What an actual witch, no compassion at all from her at all what a disgusting human she is.

A sick 99 year old man and she thinks he’s being used to silence her.

Harry is also agreeing with her of course he’s probs told her to say that - makes her look so insensitive , I hope nothing happens to Prince Philip.

If he died she wouldn’t care she would be like oh he died to keep me silent

This is what she's said instead "Meghan ....claims the palace is using Prince Philip's health as an 'excuse to keep her muzzled' I am too angry to breathe right now.

Only because she's such a witch she can't imagine being that worried about a beloved member.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I think the photos are old, no-one is wearing a mask, the pictures are surely pre-pandemic, nothing adds up really....
Yes exactly, if this was taken recently they’re being very irresponsible with their own and their childrens’ health.

Angela Levin on twitter

Note as well how long it took for these numpties to respond. No one stepped in immediately to say “hey, back off my friend, she’d never do that”. If you’re a genuinely good person, you don’t need to pay people to say so.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I really wonder what is going to happen to dumb and dumber after the interview and everything dies down. She's a one trick pony and once the victim narrative has been played out for the world, what else does she have to give?
She's played all her cards too early and peaked too soon - she wasn't in the royal family long enough to be of any significance and now she's done the 'tell all' interview, there's nothing really left for her to do. As someone said earlier, she's shown she can't be trusted, she has no loyalty to family or employers, is a complete hypocrite, has no dignity and if the reports of the way she treats people are proven, no one of any substance or integrity will want to have anything to do with her. The funny thing is she is doing to the royal family exactly what her own family did to her before the wedding, the only difference being that they were telling the truth and no one believed them whereas she is lying people are believing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I was thinking about the moaning about not being able to do a pre-wedding Oprah interview. This doesn’t just extend to royal family. Can you imagine the fiancé of any high profile person saying/doing this? Feeling silenced that they can’t discuss their life dating someone high profile? It’s not just about the royal family brand but just having integrity for yourself and respect for the family of and person and you are about to marry.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This stuff about how the Prince Andrew accusations weren't investigated by the Palace is a dumb comparison honestly.
I'd hardly say Prince Andrew was a face for the Family as William, Kate, Harry and Meghan are/were, but also most of the events didn't happen at the Palace and would have been for the police to deal with. Meghan bullying staff is hardly a criminal matter so should be investigated by the Palace since I imagine they'd take the role of an employer of sorts.
Plus, Prince Andrew was shunned from the family even if he's still technically a part of it.

Reactions: 30
Wtf is wrong with Smeggy's arms? They've stretched 🤣
stretched like her lies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think the photos are old, no-one is wearing a mask, the pictures are surely pre-pandemic, nothing adds up really....
you are right! California is still under lockdown and people still have to wear masks...

She deploy her lawyers when there is an ounce of lie she can spin to garner sympathy. She deploy her "friends" when it's the truth... :mad::mad::mad:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly.

I fail to see how she had a reasonable expectation of privacy when she had help writing it and showed it to staff and lawyers. This alone showed that she wasn’t expecting it to remain private so tailored it accordingly.

There’s also the incredibly important aspect of the 5 friends. That letter and it’s contents were in the public domain and there’s every reason to suppose she was instrumental in putting it there.

Truly absurd.
Perhaps Justice Warby partakes of the delights of Soho House or has done in the past... apologies sir if you have never set foot across its hallowed threshold to partake of the delights therein ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I don't think that's Archie, neither do I care, but that looks like one of her older noses.
That's right, it does!!!! That's why I didn't quite think it was her straight away! It is an older variant of the schnozz.
ETA to add: thanks! I couldn't work out what was throwing me:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
From the latest advance clip: '... as an adult who lived a really independent life to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine it to be, it's really liberating to be able to have the right and the privilege in some ways to be able to say yes, I'm ready to talk.'

Wow, she really is unemployable in any real sense isn't she? Not a clue about brand values, brand management, teamwork, collaboration, any emotional intelligence for the 'business' she'd so recently joined. She thought it fine to immediately consider interviews with Oprah. Words fail me. Does she think any other 'people' imagine they'd have been able to walk in to that position and be trusted to make solo decisions from day one? Deluded. Manipulative. Maybe just thick?
Maybe Hazno should have taken William's advice and spent some time educating his future wife about what his position really entailed?

I was thinking about the moaning about not being able to do a pre-wedding Oprah interview. This doesn’t just extend to royal family. Can you imagine the fiancé of any high profile person saying/doing this? Feeling silenced that they can’t discuss their life dating someone high profile? It’s not just about the royal family brand but just having integrity for yourself and respect for the family of and person and you are about to marry.
Her background as a blogger would have made her feel that she was missing 'content' opportunities at every turn. Imagine how frustrated she must have felt when she had nobody except Doria to confide in! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
God this woman 'we can see months of what she had to endure', the Palce is using 'Phillip's health as a way to muzzle her'. What the absolute hell is wrong with this woman! She is skipping into the pits of fire and brimstone all by herself. I think she will have gone too far this time, for Harry. She really is an undiluted egocentric monolith. But then if she can treat her Dad the way she has, who she once loved, no-one is really safe. Would anyone really want to employ this woman or be a close friend? She is self destructive to the core. I have no respect for her. Doing all this mid pandemic is just....disgust.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Maybe Hazno should have taken William's advice and spent some time educating his future wife about what his position really entailed?

Her background as a blogger would have made her feel that she was missing 'content' opportunities at every turn. Imagine how frustrated she must have felt when she had nobody except Doria to confide in! 🤣
I am sure if he had done that there would have been no wedding at all...she was only planning to be Number One...

Reactions: 17
I think she oscillates between this be all charitable woman (in her mind obviously) and wanting to be an out and out sorta spoilt Paris Hilton type. She forgets the hobbitty feetsies and the not so manicured hands which remind me of a tree frog's - they never lie...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Irish& team Queen all the way ...... absolutely sickened by all the carry on, marked her cards from that very first interview where she said she didn’t know who he was when they met!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.