Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Hazno should have taken William's advice and spent some time educating his future wife about what his position really entailed?

Her background as a blogger would have made her feel that she was missing 'content' opportunities at every turn. Imagine how frustrated she must have felt when she had nobody except Doria to confide in! 🤣
... and educate himself too..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🇬🇧

At least it's good news that Prince Philip is back in the King Edward VII hospital. I bet Barts staff are relieved too that they can get on with business as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
British and Team Queen here, and the use of Phillip’s health by the Sussex team is just utterly despicable.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Maybe Hazno should have taken William's advice and spent some time educating his future wife about what his position really entailed?

Her background as a blogger would have made her feel that she was missing 'content' opportunities at every turn. Imagine how frustrated she must have felt when she had nobody except Doria to confide in! 🤣
Who talks about their new family in terms of a 'construct' - mad mullah meghan - that's who. Where does one go to study wordsaladese?

Reactions: 31
You’d think after what happened with Diana (how she was treated and not prepared or supported) Harry would do everything he can to protect his wife from the same fate and make sure said future wife knew 150% what what was expected of her being apart of the royal family.... Meghan is doing this whole ‘poor me’ thing which makes no sense! She should’ve known what to expect! Makes me think she knew but didn’t like it and is now complaining that the royal family didn’t change for HER!

Reactions: 37
Can ANL go after Warby now or are they not allowed to report on judges?

I honestly cannot understand how ANL did anything wrong. If her father shared a private letter, surely she should have used her father? I suppose there may be a copywrite issue but they didn't publish it all.

I just can't understand.

Reactions: 14
I looked on the mail home page - 8 stories about Meghan and Oprah and the royal. 8 pages of clicks and ads. They are all making a fortune out of this.

Reactions: 22
Meg is her usual, but Harry?! They did not post a proper Christmas card, but drop the child for the Oprah failer. Sad future for the poor kids.
That bully thing must be bad, if they had to post this pic before the interview.
I wonder if Oprah will be upset by this picture coming out - wasn't one of the big sellers of the interview the fact that people thought they may see Archie?

Reactions: 20
Brit 🇬🇧 and #TeamLiz all the way!

Right, the savages need feeding. So that's your lot on the wiki update for today. I've added some of 2018 and underneath the list of bullied staff I have added every Blind item on the pair of narcs. Fill yer boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Brit 🇬🇧 and #TeamLiz all the way!

Right, the savages need feeding. So that's your lot on the wiki update for today. I've added some of 2018 and underneath the list of bullied staff I have added every Blind item on the pair of narcs. Fill yer boots!
Great work Bubbles! I've only just noticed the wiki link at the top. 🙂

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Oprah will be upset by this picture coming out - wasn't one of the big sellers of the interview the fact that people thought they may see Archie?
It's all smelling like planned PR. The picture was picked up by a SussexSquad account a couple of minutes after posting (how?) and reposted with the usual sycophantic dribble. The only mystery is that Omid hasn't been involved.

Maybe they are hoping to trap the press into 'invading Archie's privacy', must be time for the next vanity litigation, Schillings have school fees to pay after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's all smelling like planned PR. The picture was picked up by a SussexSquad account a couple of minutes after posting (how?) and reposted with the usual sycophantic dribble. The only mystery is that Omid hasn't been involved.

Maybe they are hoping to trap the press into 'invading Archie's privacy', must be time for the next vanity litigation, Schillings have school fees to pay after all.
Or it could be a little teaser to watch O and maybe A will be brought on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she really felt oppressed, she could have just taken a step back, admitted it was more than what she bargained for and made a statement that she thought the press was too intrusive.

The public would have understand and appreciated the honesty.

Instead she spreads bullshit, tries to garner sympathy, drags the BRF through the mud and complains about absolutely everything. What does she hope to achieve?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Irish& team Queen all the way ...... absolutely sickened by all the carry on, marked her cards from that very first interview where she said she didn’t know who he was when they met!
Hi @SofaSam - nice to see a fellow Irish person here! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.