Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s refused leave to appeal so is proceeding as if the issue had never been mentioned. That’a normal.

When they file with the CoA, ANL will apply for a stay on all orders...and will probably get them. If the CoA refuses to hear the appeal then the stays will be lifted.
And at the CoA is it correct that it wont be Warby overseeing it?

Reactions: 9
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!
That is what i thought! I do think it is him though, even if it isn't they wont comment on it as it makes for a good distraction... Sugars are lapping it up its making me feel sick (King Archie etc), some are even more Vile bringing the 'Ugly Cambridge Kids' in to their vile comments (i have reported several accounts)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I can’t believe she and Harry haven’t even issued a public statement to say they hope Prince Philip has a speedy recovery and that he is in their thoughts. How is this not even being mentioned? It really is all about ‘me, me, me’

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Chris Ship shared this part of the judgment. The front page is actually meant to refer to page 3 (Megan on page 3, is this a joke 😂)

it also has to say about the trial about the copyright. So it will draw attention to people that don’t know that she may not have wrote the letter alone. All is not lost.

there also doesn’t seem to be a date they have to do this by, in this section. So hopefully they can get the CoA stuff sorted before doing this.

the very last sentence is particularly excellent 🤣

1614958719800.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I am the same as you - saw the cracks early on because I read the background stuff on her. My hubs now totally agrees. I have never been interested in the monarchy in any particular way - I'd watch the weddings maybe. But this has brought out a whole other side of me and I am very angry for the Queen. I saw her when I was a child and she drove through Epsom on her way to the racecourse. She was wearing that Barbie pink muppet outfit. I am now so angry on her behalf and her immediate family that I would happily smother Smeghan so she could never tell another untruth.
What a lovely memory to have of the Queen. When I think of both of my own grandmothers I wouldn’t dare treat either of them in the way H has treated his in the past few years. Does he not understand she will not be around forever & that if he really wanted out & had respect all of this could have waited just a few more years. The Queen has herself gone thru so much during her life & always done so with grace. Why must the last few years of her life be possibly some of the most treacherous for the monarchy all brought on by 2 spoilt entitled brats?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It seems that Harry obviously didn’t make it clear what Meg should expect from life as a royal if she thought she’d just be able to give interview after interview to raise her profile.
Didnt he say in their engagement interview that he tried to explain royal life and procedures and protocols? She obviously wasnt listening

• Haha
Does anybody still need to watch on Sunday/Monday? They have released so much of Smeghan sitting there repeatedly going "um..." I'm not sure what's still left to show.

I'm not sure it made it into the last thread as I had to skip a lot of pages to catch up, so apologies if I am repeating this, but the Daily Star isn't letting us down with their front covers. Brilliant work from them again today.

1614959269889.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I can’t believe she and Harry haven’t even issued a public statement to say they hope Prince Philip has a speedy recovery and that he is in their thoughts. How is this not even being mentioned? It really is all about ‘me, me, me’
This is what she's said instead "Meghan ....claims the palace is using Prince Philip's health as an 'excuse to keep her muzzled' I am too angry to breathe right now.

Only because she's such a witch she can't imagine being that worried about a beloved member.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
[
Her “friend” silvertreedirector just posted a photo of Archie on her Instagram
the comments on that post 🙄🤢
“She doesn’t deserve this character assassination”
What and the RF do??
Shes really getting on my nerves with all this victim playing

It does looks like him, I dont think people have even realised it’s a picture of him?? Will she sue her for releasing this or did she allow this, bleeping hypocrite

Last edited:
Her “friend” silvertreedirector just posted a photo of Archie on her Instagram
Is that Smeggy in that picture. She has massive hands like a mole! To go with her big troll feet :ROFLMAO:

She is altogether a very odd-looking woman. Even without the surgery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well that's interesting! Suddenly we are allowed to see Archie! How odd. Did Smeggy agree for that to be released or will she be sueing them ?
Looking at those pictures, Ms SilverTreeDirector is a friend of Lindsey Jane Roth so there's a connection, and her 'spontaneous post of support to our dear leader Megz' is straight out of North Korea. Ms Silver seems to have two children, seen on the sofa with Megz.

Then there is a suspiciously blurry child photoshopped into the foreground... so that's maybe the current 'Archie'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If that is Archie, he looks big for 22 months? He's the size of my almost 3 year old!
Sure they want us to think its him... would she not to ask for Meg's permission (or instruction) , else surely invading her privacy!
My daughter was like that, at age two she was three-feet tall. A couple of people had said me if you double their height at age two you'll have the height they'll be when they finish growing. She eventually leveled out at 5-8.

He is going to be tall for sure.

Reactions: 10
I think if it is Archie then the press will be all over it. They may have to verify it but I think we will know soon enough.

Reactions: 13
Looking so much like his Grandpa Markle which must make her sick. So much for privacy - imagine if friends of the Cambridge's just casually posted pictures of the children on their Instagram! We'll see loads more of him now, it's all she's got to try and win people over.

• Haha
  • Angry
I think if it is Archie then the press will be all over it. They may have to verify it but I think we will know soon enough.
There is no such thing as a spontaneous, accidental Instagram post of the unicorn child Archie. So this is just part of the PR build up to the Sunday show.

Presumably photos or videos of this 'Archie' will be shown in the interview.

ETA Silver Tree was an Exec Producer on Suits and a guest at the wedding. So old favours being called in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Some of those pics look a bit staged too. And of course the bump is being cradled...again

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Ew. She's actually disgusting. Saying that the RF are USING Philips ill health as a reason for her not to talk.

In true Narc fashion, she is in fact telling us what she would do if in the same position.

Zero self awareness, but also zero shits being given.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I am making a formal complaint about the National Bullying Helpline on twitter. They can't take sides on bullying. Can you imagine if a child phones up and they say we don't believe you was bullied.. You FELT you was bullied by that persons strength character and determination. The more I read that tweet the more angry I get :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s got her way, full front page spread in daily mail I cannot believe it

Mail on Sunday sorry
I’m a lawyer (not in privacy/human rights) but I still can’t understand how the judge came to the decision to award Smeggy summary judgment based on the particular facts of that case. How could he definitively decide about MM’s legitimate expectation of privacy without (a) hearing evidence from the Palace staff about the degree of input into the letter (b) hearing evidence from the 5 ‘People friends’ about what Smeggy told them about the letter (c) hearing evidence from Thomas Markle about his legitimate reasons for disclosing the letter to the press and, most importantly (d) hearing cross-examination of MM about why she shared the letter with staff and her friends, why she wrote it in calligraphy (because she knew it would get published), why it is written to emphasise how amazing she is (because she knew it would get published) and why she thought her father would keep it private when the whole point of the letter was about how her father couldn’t keep away from the press.

Why shouldn’t her father give a letter addressed to him to the press if he wants to?? This is not a normal situation of a private citizen sending a letter to another private citizen, there is far more to it, and not to acknowledge that in the judgment seems really odd, as does refusing leave to appeal and this bullshit about having to print a massive retraction to Smeggy on the front page. None of it makes sense, it feels like someone is pulling strings behind the scenes. I really hope the MoS do seek leave to appeal from the Court of Appeal and get it, so that this case can be dealt with properly, I for one would love to see Smeggy squirming in the witness box.

Also, the letter is basically written to say to her father “we’re done” and to cut him off. Lovely. You can see why Smeggy would take exception to someone using the press to artificially bolster their own image and make a load of cash at the expense of their family. One act of compassion at a time, eh?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.