Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How's this fellow Tattlers....

Harry and Meghan #65 Megs is all fur coat and no knickers, all she does is try to trick us !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Could I please have some thoughts on this article from people here? Someone I know has just sent it to me because I need educating.

The irony is that I find the woman who sent it to me to be very aggressive 😃
The “angry black woman trope”?

Frankly, the only people I ever hear so much as mention the “angry black woman trope” are angry black women.

None of the black women I know are any more “angry” than the rest of the human race.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Could I please have some thoughts on this article from people here? Someone I know has just sent it to me because I need educating.

Sorry cant read it after seeing Dr Shola's name in the title. She's a raving sugar

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I honestly think she purposely chose to do the interview whilst pregnant for this reason, to give her an extra layer for her victim narrative. People are forgetting it’s her choice to do this interview and it’s highly controversial. She made a choice to put herself under this level of scrutiny whilst pregnant.
Agree. Funny how she asked for the Court date to be delayed cos confidential reasons which we now know was pregnancy yet can do this interview

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Nor me, it’s taking all my time just catching up here, I only arrived yesterday! I joined here specifically to “vent my spleen” on the disgraceful shenanigans of H&M. I’m not a royalist as such but I believe the Queen is unsurpassed in her duty and dedication to this country, it will never be repeated by any of her successors.
What really grates me is why the alarm bells weren’t ringing within the RF before the wedding regarding the non-invitation of any of Markle’s family (apart from her mother).
What made me REALLY mad was H’s snub to the Marines memorial just so he could pimp his wife out at the Disney premiere. That will never be forgiven. 🤬
They better not show their faces here again, she sure as hell won’t, at least we may be guaranteed that.
I agree and never considered myself a royalist. I've been very critical of them over the years but Meghan and Harry have made my blood boil with the appalling way they've behaved and, even worse, stirring up divisive race relations.
Everyone is now being accused of racism for not being on board with them. Its very sad and they seem intent onbringing down the monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I see their legal team have banned publication of photo of Archie......... anyone manage to take a screen shot b4 it was deleted??

Reactions: 14

If I were you I would tell the patronising tit that sent you that that you got your education years ago from Martin Luther King....judge people by the content of their character. That’s what you are doing - they, on the other hand are using skin tone which is racist. Tell them you’d prefer not to be racist like them, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Okay, I have to wade in on this Patrick character's comments on that well-known beacon of intellectual social discourse known as Twitter. :rolleyes: He is Canadian, but hasn't lived here since he turned 19 to attend the University of Spoiled Children (USC). I swear when Canadians move south and marry Americans, they lose brain cells. Like Piers Morgan pointed out, this fuckwit didn't have a problem attending a royal wedding, did he? What a POS.
Don’t forget he also had bullying allegations against him (birds of a feather?)

And...on his way home from the royal wedding he posted a picture online of a woman in the airport who was heavyset, not dressed to the nines and was snarky, rude & body shaming of her. Just because he could. What an absolute disgraceful piece.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Apologies if this has already been asked, I'm struggling to keep up with these threads. Does anyone know how much the gruesome twosome are being paid for Oprah's pity party? Thanks.

Reactions: 11
I read somewhere in Vogue/Comso that praises Meghan as ‘a confident woman of colour with American work ethics’.

If those so-called American work ethics have no issue with bullying (or even allow/tolerate bullying), have no awareness and respect of cross-cultural differences, and have no basic respect to people including colleagues, those ethics are not to be praised.

Maybe that’s why some Americans support the bully Meghan and her ‘American work ethics’? But sorry, American or not, bullying is not acceptable!

I am quite convinced by the theory that Meghan never wants to integrate/adapt. She wants to play the victim and pretends to be rejected by BRF so that she can leave the U.K. with Harry and be a celebrity in the USA that she could never be before the marriage.

Reactions: 26
The thing pisses me of people like Chrissy teigen who I have just unfollowed ,
are banging on these people are to about to cause meghan a misscariage, are cold heartless cunts .
When a 99 year old man is very sick in hospital and people are saying please think of him or the queen until his out and that doesn’t happen

So it’s ok to bully an elderly couple but a pregnant woman who’s started all this for her own benefit and is laughing at the queen and Prince Phillip , that honestly makes me sick to the core.
I lost any shred of sympathy I had for Chrissy Teigen.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Here's that Silver Tree's updated tweet if anyone wants to see it - beware it contains sugar and nuts!

Why doesn't any of it come across as sincere!? If my friends wrote that about me I'd actually worry! It's all an over the top, sugary sweet, practically perfect in everyway narrative, and that's when alarm bells start ringing- because nobody is that amazing, and if they are then their actions speak for themselves.

Reactions: 34

I read it and thought, 'is that it?' That's the best article Britain's biggest black newspaper could come up with? It's barely even an article, just a few predictable soundbites strung together that we've all heard before. What line actually has to be crossed before it's classed as bullying and not just being a 'strong black woman?'

Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been asked, I'm struggling to keep up with these threads. Does anyone know how much the gruesome twosome are being paid for Oprah's pity party? Thanks.
They claim they are not being paid. Hmm. But Oprah is being paid 9 million

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.