Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chrissy Teigen, another one who is only known because of her husband

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle tit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. bleeping stop it." / Twitter"
Says Chrissy Teigen, a known yet virtue signalling bully........

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m Irish. Never in my life been interested in the Royal family, always considered myself a republican and still do but this witch has brought out the rage in me! It’s just a disgusting way to treat an elderly woman and her husband who has been seriously unwell in hospital. I’d be saying the exact same thing if it was my neighbours down the road. It’s actually nothing to do with them being royal for me, it’s just about common decency and normal, adult, respectful behaviour.
I'm Irish and I cannot abide that Meghan wan! She wanted all the glitz and glamour of being a Royal but none of the "opening a hospital wing on a rainy Tuesday and having to make conversation with the local Lord Mayor or whoever".
As others have said, Omid wasn't expecting the grilling he got on GMB, the other morning, and there is a sea change now in the British media.
I think that the media types, who always defended M in interviews, will slowly disappear, as they won't want the grief.
H and M will end up divorced; she will always be trying to get her mug on TV, and will get ever more desperate, ending up on reality shows.
Harry will go home to the UK and live quietly in a house gifted to him by Charles.
That's what I reckon anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Harry is incredibly selective. We never heard him complain of press intrusion for any of his other girlfriends, yet they were followed/pictured no more or less than Meghan. Plenty of other members of the royals have had unsavoury press treatment over the years too. That doesn't make it ok, but it's even less credible when the race card is played. Even just non royals have had their problems with the media over the years, Meghan isn't special, she just thinks she is.
⬆ And let's be honest. Nobody knew who the feck she was, or that they were an item until he released that ridiculous statement telling the media to back-off. Undoubtedly she scripted that.

Reactions: 32

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle tit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. bleeping stop it." / Twitter"
Meghan is loving this - she’s front page of everything. Also she chose to do this when pregnant as a shield. She could be resting at home being ignored for the length of her pregnancy - even easier when we are all supposed to be at home. But she couldn’t leave it.

Reactions: 40
I lost my father in my early teens. The only relationship I ever had with him was that of a child to an adult. So yes, I worshipped at the altar of Saint Dad for a few years.
But then I became an adult and realised that we all have flaws and although my dad was a smashing bloke and I love and miss him dearly, he was no saint. And I was never afforded the oodles of expensive therapy that Hazznopoint got.
So no, I don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest. He needs to grow up, life is too short as it is.
i lost my dad very suddenly at the age of 14 and I have totally the opposite view I guess - he was certainly no saint but I didn’t have to grieve in front of a nation and I didn’t have to spend the rest of my life seeing/reading people who didn’t know him write about him, hypothesise about him and try to scandalise him.

Reactions: 5
Biden will visit the UK soon enough, he'll have a state visit like Trump did and Wills and Kate will have plenty of photo ops with him at the State Banquet. Now I know most people dislike Trump but when he visited Harry showed his petulant side and snubbed him (to impress Meghan no doubt). To me that was pathetic, he was the democratically elected leader of the US, show some f-ing class at State Events. But now we know he has no class, neither does his wife who said she'd never move to the US whilst Trump was President. That turned-out to be another lie didn't it.

Twelve months from now the pity-parties will be over. Kate and William will be shining and Meghan will be selling tat on a TV Shopping Channel.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent. #teamqueen
Unfortunately Biden is no friend to the UK. I'm not expecting anything good to come from him and am getting sick of some Americans attacking the commonwealth.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Biden will visit the UK soon enough, he'll have a state visit like Trump did and Wills and Kate will have plenty of photo ops with him at the State Banquet. Now I know most people dislike Trump but when he visited Harry showed his petulant side and snubbed him (to impress Meghan no doubt). To me that was pathetic, he was the democratically elected leader of the US, show some f-ing class at State Events. But now we know he has no class, neither does his wife who said she'd never move to the US whilst Trump was President. That turned-out to be another lie didn't it.

Twelve months from now the pity-parties will be over. Kate and William will be shining and Meghan will be selling tat on a TV Shopping Channel.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent. #teamqueen
I thought the reason JCMH avoided Trump was because Merkin had previously been a client of Mnunchin and he knew Trump knew that. Also some of Mnunchin stuff like his watch went missing and Trump was just there to get it back 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Does she mean Oprah should stop and not force them on her show?

Reactions: 30
The timing is wrong for it to be Archie. He’s 22 months so that kid could be the right age, nearly 2 so proper toddler. But her nose is different and none of them are social distancing or wearing masks so can’t be recent. Or they are all breaking the LA lockdown rules.
It’s probably not Farchie. They just want everyone discussing that instead of the bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately Biden is no friend to the UK. I'm not expecting anything good to come from him and am getting sick of some Americans attacking the commonwealth.
I'm getting sick of them attacking the BRF! Like all they know about the brf is feed to them via the crown! And Peter Morgan is a staunch republican,

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm really confused and hopefully our American friends can help? Based on the number of Americans now getting involved and telling us what to do with Merkin. I assume that means they want to rejoin the Commonwealth otherwise what the duck does our country and royal family mean to them? Its not like any member of our royal family stuck our nose into their elections 😆

Welcome on board and let's be one big country again

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Oh duck, that's done it. that'll be Markle's next stunt

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
i lost my dad very suddenly at the age of 14 and I have totally the opposite view I guess - he was certainly no saint but I didn’t have to grieve in front of a nation and I didn’t have to spend the rest of my life seeing/reading people who didn’t know him write about him, hypothesise about him and try to scandalise him.
Did you then try to monetise his memory when you grew up?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
There are some very astute peeps on this thread. And some who have worked in PR, I believe. What would you do if you were BP at this stage? I was trying to think what would be best way of handling it all. Silence doesn’t seem to work. Tit for tat PR press releases just lowers you to same level. What would be the best tactic?? Am not convinced they are handling this right- unless it’s still a case of let them self-sabotage spectacularly...
I’m not media savvy at all but it seems to me that the whole machine thrives on the protagonist vs antagonist narrative, no matter the issue - social, political, whatever!

So to “win” public opinion and therefore power or control, the RF need to combat the antagonists with their own protagonists. The Queen is the ultimate popular figure but she IS vulnerable at 94 and I don’t think she sadly has the time to rescue this crisis which will
rumble on for a long time.

I’d have William and Kate as the Queen’s defenders and publicly and humanly showing compassion for her and Philip. Not attacking Harry and Megan directly but being very visible as a strong, capable power couple carrying on her legacy with the Queen’s personal endorsement. I’d have it known that Chas will abdicate, bypassing that generation in one fail swoop, and the Crown be lined up for William as the one to take forward the monarchy into modern times with all of Lizzie’s principles in tact.

I honesty think Harry and Meghan are just building up to making a power play once TQ and her popularity isn’t there to stop them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I am thinking of watching it live, if I can stream it here from over in America. Hopefully someone here is watching too, so I don't come on and rant about anything to an empty room 😂
I’m not prepared to lose any sleep to watch them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He clearly adored her
I've always thought the same. I believe Harry fell for Kate but knew that it could never happen. That is the reason Meghan hates Kate because she knows deep down that Hazno loved her first.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.