Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Sarah vine piece got me thinking.

she’s right. How is this not welcoming? I went to windsor for the wedding. It was amazing it truly was, the crowds, the signs, the worlds press. It was amazing.

my other half said to me last night “oh they just wantsome peace”

well duck off then, no one would criticise that, I think we would understand. However, saying it and then doing an interview with Oprah - different thing. He did agree in the end.

the trump thing I thought was to do with trump Making some derogatory comments about Diana and how he could have shagged her?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm thinking this might be accurate...

Telegraph have updated their story about the Charity Commission investigation of Sussex Royal. Last night it said that senior officials had seen the Oprah interview in advance advance. This morning it says 'Buckingham Palace' hasn't seen the documentary. I'm guessing the truth is that legal advisors/senior officials have seen it but not all of BP.

Even Omid Scobie on the Heirpod hasn't denied the bullying stories, he's just said that timing is suspect and the accusations aren't specific enough. That's surprisingly wishy-washy.

Harkles will be talking about being blocked by BP from making an official complaint about officials leaking about them... That doesn't sound like gripping prime time entertainment..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why doesn't any of it come across as sincere!? If my friends wrote that about me I'd actually worry! It's all an over the top, sugary sweet, practically perfect in everyway narrative, and that's when alarm bells start ringing- because nobody is that amazing, and if they are then their actions speak for themselves.
Meghan probably wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could I please have some thoughts on this article from people here? Someone I know has just sent it to me because I need educating.

The irony is that I find the woman who sent it to me to be very aggressive 😃

If you dont know that much about Meghan, but are just aware of her as a fringe celebrity connected to the Royal family....
then you dont realise or know that much about her real character! So they are seeing the press picking on her because she is a strong black woman

Its like all these quotes from her friends and PR company; saying Meghan would never do anything remotely unkind, she is perfection itself and goodness shines out of her arse. Its a fake defence because everyone knows nobody is this perfect, and the minute you have one example of her behaving like a witch......eg the Markle debarkle with her dad before the wedding, and the press publishing her highly critical and unkind letter, that arguement that she is glossy perfection is proved inaccurate.

Im team Queen.
Because I hate fake.......and Meghan to me is the ultimate in fake!

I wasnt that aware of her at the beginning, but got frustrated extremely quickly because she seemed to me to do some pretty ..dubious things...like the way she behaved about her dad, not introducing him face to face with Harry, disinviting him to the wedding.... All the stuff about supporting climate change, whilst using private jets...All the stuff about losing so many staff so quickly.... All the stuff about setting snobby rules about not talking and interacting with local people whilst living at Frogmore....
But what really wound me up, was at the beginning ...nothing at all negative could be said about her.
Any threads about her on places like DS, would quickly get taken over by sugars...positive comments....and the racist card. It wasnt natural, it was orchestrated and felt as if someone was deliberately watching social media and intervening at the slightest hint of negativity.

I dont think that this deliberate skewing of public opinion is fair. It isnt allowing fair discussion, its just telling me how I should be thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How's this fellow Tattlers....

Harry and Meghan #65 Megs is all fur coat and no knickers, all she does is try to trick us !
I read somewhere in Vogue/Comso that praises Meghan as ‘a confident woman of colour with American work ethics’.

If those so-called American work ethics have no issue with bullying (or even allow/tolerate bullying), have no awareness and respect of cross-cultural differences, and have no basic respect to people including colleagues, those ethics are not to be praised.

Maybe that’s why some Americans support the bully Meghan and her ‘American work ethics’? But sorry, American or not, bullying is not acceptable!

I am quite convinced by the theory that Meghan never wants to integrate/adapt. She wants to play the victim and pretends to be rejected by BRF so that she can leave the U.K. with Harry and be a celebrity in the USA that she could never be before the marriage.
Touché! She’s no feminist either...she’s a FAME-inist.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trouble with M is that she has never been told no. She was enabled by both her parents, and now Harry.

In Samantha's book she says that when M was young she threw blackberries all over the kitchen which got messy but her parents laughed and encouraged her "creativity".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Agree. Funny how she asked for the Court date to be delayed cos confidential reasons which we now know was pregnancy yet can do this interview
Your both absolutely right.
She chose to do this whilst pregnant and they chose to air it whilst Prince Philip is in hospital.

neither situation is good. So why chose now? Do it when we are out of a pandemic, as your relaunching your charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They claim they are not being paid. Hmm. But Oprah is being paid 9 million
This is extremely hard to believe. Why on earth would they do the interview for free? Especially now that they are free to cash in.
Have they done an Alec Guinness? (Star Wars)

Reactions: 21
Long time lurker and reader here 👋 Im obviously wayy more invested in this than I should be, but in saying that my social media has been flooded with these 2 the last week. And with that a lot of their old phots and videos popping up, yesterday watching a couple of them I actually noticed that harry wasnt this love sick puppy that he is not. In a couple of old videos especially that one at trooping of the colours where he scoldes her you can actually see Harry is uncomfortable with all he touching and wanting to hold hands its quite obvious from him body language that he knows it inappropriate. Since watching them yesterday I have my head fried trying to figure out how he went from that to this lap dog 🙄
Reading here and its been suggested that the royala have seen the interview and a rift with Kate is confirmed. This seemed like the only credible reason for a fall out as it leave the 2 brothers in the same position having to defend their wives, but then loads of old photos of the trio are circulating and honestly you have see K&H were really close. So even that doesnt make sense to me like how was she able to turn him against Kate like that. Such a tit show of a situation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I would suspect she was drip feeding him daily.
”Kate was really mean to me today” ”guess what Kate just did” “I caught Kate sniggering behind my back this afternoon“

etcetera etcetera. Drip drip drip. The rest is history

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is extremely hard to believe. Why on earth would they do the interview for free? Especially now that they are free to cash in.
Have they done an Alec Guinness? (Star Wars)
O will probably give them a backhander

Reactions: 12
Could I please have some thoughts on this article from people here? Someone I know has just sent it to me because I need educating.

The irony is that I find the woman who sent it to me to be very aggressive 😃
In short - I think peoples memories of how Camilla and Kate and Fergie were treated by the press is very rosy and also they are all white women so it wasn’t something people could say had a racist tone. It’s like Meghan is the first celebrity to have unflattering stories printed which is weird. Maybe WOC are slightly disappointed she wasn’t a Michelle Obama-alike paragon we could be proud of over here.

Reactions: 19
I'm thinking this might be accurate...

Telegraph have updated their story about the Charity Commission investigation of Sussex Royal. Last night it said that senior officials had seen the Oprah interview in advance advance. This morning it says 'Buckingham Palace' hasn't seen the documentary. I'm guessing the truth is that legal advisors/senior officials have seen it but not all of BP.

Even Omid Scobie on the Heirpod hasn't denied the bullying stories, he's just said that timing is suspect and the accusations aren't specific enough. That's surprisingly wishy-washy.

Harkles will be talking about being blocked by BP from making an official complaint about officials leaking about them... That doesn't sound like gripping prime time entertainment..
How did he get to see it? I've no idea who he is.
Sounds like a yawn fest 😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone seen the latest Blind Gossip (Reading is fundamental) it has that picture in it

Reactions: 15
4279B805-EF28-4B6A-A4BD-4A66E3CC31C4.jpeg

Who’d have thought this eejit would cause so many headlines and what plastic surgery? Fake, totally transparent and a terrible actress.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They claim they are not being paid. Hmm. But Oprah is being paid 9 million
She doesn't do anything for nothing. Payment will probably go to Archewell with 95% (I think) for them and 5% to charidee/Doria's care home business.

Reactions: 18
I see their legal team have banned publication of photo of Archie......... anyone manage to take a screen shot b4 it was deleted??
I said at the time it smelled like a clumsy attempt to set up the UK press for another lawsuit. Now I'm sure of it.

Anyone seen the essay that Jess M has posted praising the goddess that is THE DUCHESS? Are Sunshine Sachs being paid by the word to get 'friends' to post this dribble? There's a smell of panic.

#OprahMeghanHarry is the new PR hashtag on Twitter to bash the RF, accuse UK of collective racism, 'WhatAboutAndrew', and occasionally mention the TV show. Same old, same old... 😴😴

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.