Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I have to wade in on this Patrick character's comments on that well-known beacon of intellectual social discourse known as Twitter. :rolleyes: He is Canadian, but hasn't lived here since he turned 19 to attend the University of Spoiled Children (USC). I swear when Canadians move south and marry Americans, they lose brain cells. Like Piers Morgan pointed out, this fuckwit didn't have a problem attending a royal wedding, did he? What a POS.

Does that pretty much confirm it was him she had the affair with then?!
Yeah, when I heard/read his bile on twitter I was thinking why the hell are you being so protective of her, did she blow you?

There was a wee kiss-arse who lived in a shoe
When I saw his flat I thought well, the book wasn't that profitable was it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i lost my dad very suddenly at the age of 14 and I have totally the opposite view I guess - he was certainly no saint but I didn’t have to grieve in front of a nation and I didn’t have to spend the rest of my life seeing/reading people who didn’t know him write about him, hypothesise about him and try to scandalise him.
I’m sorry for your loss.
It seems to me that H is the one perpetuating the « They killed my Mum » narrative. William seems more guarded when it comes to Diana and his MH seems much the better for it.

Reactions: 25
I’m not media savvy at all but it seems to me that the whole machine thrives on the protagonist vs antagonist narrative, no matter the issue - social, political, whatever!

So to “win” public opinion and therefore power or control, the RF need to combat the antagonists with their own protagonists. The Queen is the ultimate popular figure but she IS vulnerable at 94 and I don’t think she sadly has the time to rescue this crisis which will
rumble on for a long time.

I’d have William and Kate as the Queen’s defenders and publicly and humanly showing compassion for her and Philip. Not attacking Harry and Megan directly but being very visible as a strong, capable power couple carrying on her legacy with the Queen’s personal endorsement. I’d have it known that Chas will abdicate, bypassing that generation in one fail swoop, and the Crown be lined up for William as the one to take forward the monarchy into modern times with all of Lizzie’s principles in tact.

I honesty think Harry and Meghan are just building up to making a power play once TQ and her popularity isn’t there to stop them.
We all know Charles has been waiting patiently for the crown, he wouldn't abdicate.. we can only hope though, eh!

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker and reader here 👋 Im obviously wayy more invested in this than I should be, but in saying that my social media has been flooded with these 2 the last week. And with that a lot of their old phots and videos popping up, yesterday watching a couple of them I actually noticed that harry wasnt this love sick puppy that he is not. In a couple of old videos especially that one at trooping of the colours where he scoldes her you can actually see Harry is uncomfortable with all he touching and wanting to hold hands its quite obvious from him body language that he knows it inappropriate. Since watching them yesterday I have my head fried trying to figure out how he went from that to this lap dog 🙄
Reading here and its been suggested that the royala have seen the interview and a rift with Kate is confirmed. This seemed like the only credible reason for a fall out as it leave the 2 brothers in the same position having to defend their wives, but then loads of old photos of the trio are circulating and honestly you have see K&H were really close. So even that doesnt make sense to me like how was she able to turn him against Kate like that. Such a tit show of a situation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We all know Charles has been waiting patiently for the crown, he wouldn't abdicate.. we can only hope though, eh!
I used to think that but dont know - he is in his 70s now and probably would prefer to not have all that duty...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
America is a pretty messed up country when it comes to race, the UK and Europe in general (and Australia actually and much of the world) doesn't have the same fear of the word racist. Don't get me wrong, racism is awful and isn't tolerated and will be called out but I feel on the whole critical thinking on the subject is wider outside the US. Pulling the racist card doesn't have the same impact outside the USA I don't think.

Reactions: 15
Non Smegsy question: Just how many Irish people are here?
I'm Irish I like the Royal Family especially the Queen, Prince Philip and William and Kate. I kinda liked Harry but pre meghan he turned into a different person when he met her and I never trusted her from the beginning there was something about her that didn't sit right at all. I never thought she was genuine. Their actions spoke for themselves then in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's that Silver Tree's updated tweet if anyone wants to see it - beware it contains sugar and nuts!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Says Chrissy Teigen, a known yet virtue signalling bully........
God, I can’t stand this woman. She seems to have appointed herself as world spokesperson on miscarriage & baby loss.

Stillbirth & miscarriage are devasting life events that many, many women go through...exactly why is she so bleeping special? There was nothing “brave” about her IGing it - it’s not some dirty secret that women are expected to keep silent about. It’s 2021 not 1521. If it helped her to talk publically then that’s great - but since when does that entitle her to control the narrative on the issue? Why is she needed to “encourage” women to speak freely - those who want to already do. Those who prefer privacy (which is still an option in this narcisstic, showboating modern world of ours) will not appreciate being made to feel embarrassed at not baring all for IG likes.

And if poor dear Meghan might have a miscarriage because of all this attention, maybe poor dear Meghan shouldn’t have been seeking it in the first place.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Here's that Silver Tree's updated tweet if anyone wants to see it - beware it contains sugar and nuts!

Interesting... I always find people who want to know every detail about your life usually do so to weaponise against you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What's interesting is, as far as I'm aware, Meghans friend who is married to nick Jonas (forget her name) hasn't been heard from. Their friendship seemed to go off after the wedding to Nick. Possible because it was an attempt to copy and outdo meghan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This thread moves so fast it’s hard to keep up... by the time I realised there’s a new thread it’s 45 pages in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Are all those pics taken on the same day.....? You'd think for such a fabulous and enduring friendship, there would be pics over a range of time / outfits ?

Ooh I've got my bitchy knickers on today. Need. More. Sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could I please have some thoughts on this article from people here? Someone I know has just sent it to me because I need educating.

The irony is that I find the woman who sent it to me to be very aggressive 😃

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe she asks so much about other people's lives because she can't really say what's been happening in hers?........

Oh me?.... so, I've had Harry held hostage in the dungeon for the last few weeks, smashed up some more crockery (so just had to bulk order some more), got myself some more woke props from amazon to showcase on the zoom calls and finally been trying out some different moon bump companies, with more realistic bumps, ones that don't make a pop noise when re-aligning from the knees together, squat position!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to make it clear I'm not laughing at you. The proper way to handle people like this is to point and laugh. They're not going to respond to a rational argument because nothing they've said in that graphic is a rational argument-- they may not have even read what they've posted. Every time something happens that they don't like these days they either scream racist or cancel. The only way we'll ever stop this nonsense is to mock it.
They should be sent over to LipstickAlley to see for themselves what WOC think about MM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not prepared to lose any sleep to watch them!
Nor me, it’s taking all my time just catching up here, I only arrived yesterday! I joined here specifically to “vent my spleen” on the disgraceful shenanigans of H&M. I’m not a royalist as such but I believe the Queen is unsurpassed in her duty and dedication to this country, it will never be repeated by any of her successors.
What really grates me is why the alarm bells weren’t ringing within the RF before the wedding regarding the non-invitation of any of Markle’s family (apart from her mother).
What made me REALLY mad was H’s snub to the Marines memorial just so he could pimp his wife out at the Disney premiere. That will never be forgiven. 🤬
They better not show their faces here again, she sure as hell won’t, at least we may be guaranteed that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chrissy Teigen, another one who is only known because of her husband

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle tit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. bleeping stop it." / Twitter"

I honestly think she purposely chose to do the interview whilst pregnant for this reason, to give her an extra layer for her victim narrative. People are forgetting it’s her choice to do this interview and it’s highly controversial. She made a choice to put herself under this level of scrutiny whilst pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Nor me, it’s taking all my time just catching up here, I only arrived yesterday! I joined here specifically to “vent my spleen” on the disgraceful shenanigans of H&M. I’m not a royalist as such but I believe the Queen is unsurpassed in her duty and dedication to this country, it will never be repeated by any of her successors.
What really grates me is why the alarm bells weren’t ringing within the RF before the wedding regarding the non-invitation of any of Markle’s family (apart from her mother).
What made me REALLY mad was H’s snub to the Marines memorial just so he could pimp his wife out at the Disney premiere. That will never be forgiven. 🤬
They better not show their faces here again, she sure as hell won’t, at least we may be guaranteed that.
Liz is a one off - we will never see the likes of her again, and it will be to our detriment I think :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Are all those pics taken on the same day.....? You'd think for such a fabulous and enduring friendship, there would be pics over a range of time / outfits ?

Ooh I've got my bitchy knickers on today. Need. More. Sleep.
You would think that being such good friends she would know full well not to put up a pic of the phantom Archie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.