Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut up AGAIN jameela!! I didn’t think I could dislike anyone more than M
4095E7A2-7529-4623-8CD0-7522729D6918.png

202463C2-93FC-4110-94C0-69C80EBE6562.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
This is extremely hard to believe. Why on earth would they do the interview for free? Especially now that they are free to cash in.
Have they done an Alec Guinness? (Star Wars)
The hint is that the Oprah interview will contain copyrighted pictures and video footage. They will be paid a very very generous fee for the rights, but not paid for the actual interview. Keep your eyes peeled for any footage that is used - CBS have already said there's Archie footage.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Also interesting stuff on Kim Kardashians Instagram stories showing US “tabloids” (that they apparently don’t have) trashing her for weight gain and showing how toxic the media in US are. There’s also some covers in her story that feature Kate too

Reactions: 22
I used to think that but dont know - he is in his 70s now and probably would prefer to not have all that duty...
İ honestly think he should set ego aside and let William and Catherine be crowned when the time comes. Not only that but if MM and JCMH are still together they will try and get round Charles - Wills will be firm and fair and do the best thing for the country.

Reactions: 19
The hint is that the Oprah interview will contain copyrighted pictures and video footage. They will be paid a very very generous fee for the rights, but not paid for the actual interview. Keep your eyes peeled for any footage that is used - CBS have already said there's Archie footage.
They want privacy but are willing to SELL their son for a television interview. WTAF??!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m new and realise I am possibly going to get pelted with tomatoes for this but - does anyone feel sorry for Harry?

I just feel like his mum’s death (and everything that’s ever been written about her since) has broken him completely.
I feel sorry for Harry in the sense that he's co-dependent in a relationship a malignant narcissist and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. At the same time I despise him for his entitlement and the way he has treated his family. I also believe he has some kind of personality disorder that makes him overly paranoid

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel sorry for Harry in the sense that he's co-dependent in a relationship a malignant narcissist and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. At the same time I despise him for his entitlement and the way he has treated his family. I also believe he has some kind of personality disorder that makes him overly paranoid
Probably to do with years of drug use! He was the 'rebel' child maybe had to much weed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has a go fund me page not been set up for them yet to protect them from people who have them sussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ireland 🇮🇪 here too . Loved MM in suits and the whole cast. Thought they were a cute couple when they got together . Went off her around the wedding I thought she looked like a spoilt brat rocking up to the church & aisle on her own . It’s escalated quickly with the non stop whinging and moaning and while i do think Diana was treated appallingly by the RF , I feel every step was made to ensure MM was given what she wanted to avoid the same scenario but still wasn’t good enough . Really like Kate & William , although I’m sure Kate often shuts the door and screams she has decided upon and accepted this way of life for herself .

Reactions: 31
I would suspect she was drip feeding him daily.
”Kate was really mean to me today” ”guess what Kate just did” “I caught Kate sniggering behind my back this afternoon“

etcetera etcetera. Drip drip drip. The rest is history
yip that's how narcs do it!

Reactions: 28
Nevermind the alcohol poisoning that can happen with the bingo, what about our blood pressure? I swear every time I read something about these two and there are people defending them, I feel like I am going to stroke out. 🤒 Against my better judgement I clicked on ET Canada segment about Sharon Osbourne flapping her yap about them. The bloody talking heads are all in favour of them and doing the old whataboutery on Andrew. I'm usually a very calm person, but these fuckers and their supporters are making me snap.

We are in the midst of a pandemic. People have lost loved ones from COVID, comitted suicide, being trapped by their abusers, lost jobs, the Queen's husband is in hospital and these vile, spoilt brats and their sychophants cry about how hard done by they are!?!. 🤯

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
That Jameela Jamil cracks me up acting like she knows Harry and making out like he’s a saint 🤣.
she needs to be cancelled 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet if you tested his blood, he'd be more Columbian than British. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.