Harry and Meghan #64 Perpetuating falsehoods is a load of tosh, just admit its always been about the dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, even though the papers have been legally warned not to release the photo of Archie - it's still there for all to see on twitter! (I guess those individuals will get told to remove them today!) The sugars are out in full force on the comments though, saying that the photos need to be taken down.

So, the scenarios with the reveal of Archie could have gone one of two ways:

1) Silver Tree stuck up for her 'friend' Meghan but no-one was taking her seriously so she had to prove their friendship on the interwebz by releasing the photo - then Megs got in a rage and now she's been Markled and threatened with legal action or...

2) A desperate phonecall got made to Silver Tree (that is not a real name!) by Megsy's team (That means Meggy herself in an absolute rage) ala, the 5 friends and The People magazine - where Silver Tree spoke up in defence of her lovely, kind and generous friend Megsy because the nasty Firm had besmirched her good name. Look - Megs is lovely - she even had my kids over for a sleepover and waffles!

I think scenario 2, so that Megsy can deny anything about it so she doesn't get into trouble for ruining Archie's big reveal on Oprah on Sunday.

Oprah - you've been Markled too - they released the JC interview first and then buggered up the ratings pull to see that elusive footage of the dolly child!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe that Meghan didn't know the 'construct' she was going into. Surely she would have been briefed and it would.have been clearly laid out for her every step of the way...

When I was about 12 I decided that I wanted my youngest sisters to marry either William or Harry so that I could be a royal by association (I was too old for them!!) It was a good laugh and they were up for it, but I remember my very wise mum saying that we'd never want to be royal in reality as we wouldn't have a life of our own - everything would be decided for us and we would be on show most of the time. She's a wise old bird!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Listening to the piece on Radio 4 just now and there's a woman in Toronto who's a Meagain honey, and then a mother and daughter from Preston saying it as it is, that Meagain and Haznot... they're creating this.

They're talking about the racism she received, in the British public and media. If I'm honest I can't remember there being any racial undertones. I think it was more Meagain and her marrying up and using the RF. The way she waved in the engagement photos, it still makes me cringe the way she was like one of those gameshow girls showing us a prize that was up for offer. I'm half American, but I definitely saw that as a California girl wave 😂. All me me me!

Meagain knew exactly what she was getting into, she married up, she ghosted her friends, she changed her life to get herself into Harry's. Why is she now complaining about the way she's been 'treated' I feel like she's just fabricating and exaggerating to make herself look like the victim. I remember when they got engaged and someone said about her being a 'feminist' and that they wondered how she'd react to being part of the RF, as the Queen is the head of the family and Meagain would have to live in a less known role and out of the spotlight.

This interview is her way of getting the spotlight, she knows that using Oprah will ensure she gets the biggest TV audience of the year. It's all worked in her favour (or so she thinks/for now).

Back to the racism thing, as awful as it sounds she seems to use the "I am black" card whenever it suits her! I have friends who are POC and mixed race and they've said the same thing. So how is it racism? I've seen a lot of posts of social media calling out the BP bullying and that it's demonstrates how BLM and how if white people have done their anti racism homework they'd understand but I have and I don't understand how she can constantly use the race card. She was accepted into the RF, the Queen took her along to Chester (I think it was). Meagain obviously didn't like how the Queen stole her thunder, because I mean she is the Queen so anyone would know marrying her grandson would mean she couldn't get front and center stage!?

Thomas and her sister called it, Harry should've ran before his wife decided to destroy his relationship with his family!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m new and realise I am possibly going to get pelted with tomatoes for this but - does anyone feel sorry for Harry?

I just feel like his mum’s death (and everything that’s ever been written about her since) has broken him completely.
On these threads, at first some people did have a shred of sympathy for Harry - but as time has gone on, he seems just as complicit as her with the victim narrative and whingey pity party. Anyone that can allow this war of words, aimed at his elderly Grandparents (especially now with PP so ill) must have no sense of loyalty or love for his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
On these threads, at first some people did have a shred of sympathy for Harry - but as time has gone on, he seems just as complicit as her with the victim narrative and whingey pity party. Anyone that can allow this war of words, aimed at his elderly Grandparents (especially now with PP so ill) must have no sense of loyalty or love for his family.
It’s a long fall from grace for cheeky chappy Harry and it is apparent that was itself a construct. Although he did seem happy when tagging on with William and Kate.

Reactions: 22
Well, even though the papers have been legally warned not to release the photo of Archie - it's still there for all to see on twitter! (I guess those individuals will get told to remove them today!) The sugars are out in full force on the comments though, saying that the photos need to be taken down.

So, the scenarios with the reveal of Archie could have gone one of two ways:

1) Silver Tree stuck up for her 'friend' Meghan but no-one was taking her seriously so she had to prove their friendship on the interwebz by releasing the photo - then Megs got in a rage and now she's been Markled and threatened with legal action or...

2) A desperate phonecall got made to Silver Tree (that is not a real name!) by Megsy's team (That means Meggy herself in an absolute rage) ala, the 5 friends and The People magazine - where Silver Tree spoke up in defence of her lovely, kind and generous friend Megsy because the nasty Firm had besmirched her good name. Look - Megs is lovely - she even had my kids over for a sleepover and waffles!

I think scenario 2, so that Megsy can deny anything about it so she doesn't get into trouble for ruining Archie's big reveal on Oprah on Sunday.

Oprah - you've been Markled too - they released the JC interview first and then buggered up the ratings pull to see that elusive footage of the dolly child!
What photo? I've tried to keep up, sorry 😂

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if Diana were here and she totally cut Harry off because of how toxic meghan is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chrissy Teigen, another one who is only known because of her husband

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle tit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. bleeping stop it." / Twitter"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Chrissy Teigen, another one who is only known because of her husband

"chrissy teigen on Twitter: "this meghan markle tit is hitting too close to home for me. these people won’t stop until she miscarries. bleeping stop it." / Twitter"
This witch who miked the absolute duck out of losing her baby?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thinking when Harry said about the Crown being somewhat true. In years to come the Crown will show episodes of Meagain and they'll be telling us that it was so far from the truth and a load of lies to cover her toxic behaviour. Heck, she might even play herself. She'd love that!

Reactions: 22
If I was the palace I'd be calling Biden and say William and Catherine want to come over for a visit. You'd soon see the same woke people defending Merkin suddenly bending over backwards for a photo with the future queen and king
Biden will visit the UK soon enough, he'll have a state visit like Trump did and Wills and Kate will have plenty of photo ops with him at the State Banquet. Now I know most people dislike Trump but when he visited Harry showed his petulant side and snubbed him (to impress Meghan no doubt). To me that was pathetic, he was the democratically elected leader of the US, show some f-ing class at State Events. But now we know he has no class, neither does his wife who said she'd never move to the US whilst Trump was President. That turned-out to be another lie didn't it.

Twelve months from now the pity-parties will be over. Kate and William will be shining and Meghan will be selling tat on a TV Shopping Channel.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent. #teamqueen

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Re the accidental Farchie photo by Mrs SilverTree....If people think it’s not a recent pic (no social distancing snd her face) then how come he’s so big? He was a wispy haired baby in May. Would a friend really be that stupid as to post a photo of he who must not be shown?
Is it posted on here?

Reactions: 2
I’m new and realise I am possibly going to get pelted with tomatoes for this but - does anyone feel sorry for Harry?

I just feel like his mum’s death (and everything that’s ever been written about her since) has broken him completely.
I lost my father in my early teens. The only relationship I ever had with him was that of a child to an adult. So yes, I worshipped at the altar of Saint Dad for a few years.
But then I became an adult and realised that we all have flaws and although my dad was a smashing bloke and I love and miss him dearly, he was no saint. And I was never afforded the oodles of expensive therapy that Hazznopoint got.
So no, I don’t feel sorry for him in the slightest. He needs to grow up, life is too short as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This witch who miked the absolute duck out of losing her baby?!
Does she not understand that Meagain is doing this, she's in the driving seat? 😂 Before she was in the RF she was a nobody... In her twisted mind this is going to make her a somebody... Part of history.

I've been pregnant twice, and there is NO WAY I'd put myself under that much stress and anxiety waiting for my 'tell all' interview to come out... Even sitting there and thinking what would the RF think? I can't post stuff online because I worry what my old friends think 😂 Meagain is creating this, it's like a whole new level of calling the paps!

Reactions: 33
To rephrase a country music description I once read shes trailer trash with cash. No class or self awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.